Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) (64578 Views)

55 African Beauty Queens Storm Owerri. Trailed By Angry Reactions / Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos / Ifeanyi Ubah Inaugurates 'Afa Igbo Efuna' As Nollywood Actors Storm Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 7:32pm On May 25, 2021
jaxxy:

What is innoson passing through? U are just Romancing the victims mentality. Many other people from other tribes face same issues u have mentioned.

I said Igbos only help themselves when it comes to shop business and u must serve for years. They don’t help with other opportunities available. Some that are very helpful in their community get backstabbed.

I know exactly what I am saying. Do u know how successful Igbos who worked with the federal government and other companies I know? Only Igbo bigots complain here and there. The ones making it are rarely bigots.
Really is innocent getting Dollar below market price ?

Igbos done help themselves fidelity bank rolled airpeace ? Cosmos gave ifeanyi uba 18 billion

Bros please

When it comes to employment igbos don't care really as far as your are qualified

I own a factory ,none of my staff is igbo only my first ever manager ... would u now say I don't employ igbos ? I only employ based on quality I see simple

No tribe help themselves more than igbos Bros ...infact no tribe comes close

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by dumiel: 7:34pm On May 25, 2021
Quite obvious that members of this group are here on NL and are the ones sharing first hand, these pieces of news. Continue..

All I know is that all these struggles is only a matter of time. Those whom the gods want to destroy they first make mad!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by cardoctor(m): 7:35pm On May 25, 2021
Dammnn
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by ezechi24(m): 7:37pm On May 25, 2021
shogsman:
Okay,at this rate east will dwarf the north in terrorism, y'all supporting the attack on police stations know that the next stage is to attack every damn thing in the state.

abeg.....shshshshshshhshshshshshsh
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by ScamHunter: 7:39pm On May 25, 2021
shogsman:
Okay,at this rate east will dwarf the north in terrorism, y'all supporting the attack on police stations know that the next stage is to attack every damn thing in the state.

There are no state or regional walls, so be sure it's spreading. From NE to NC to NW to SW and now SE. No region would escape it because you all were foolish enough to vote in Jihadists and Fulani hegemony in 2015 despite warnings. Wherever Islamist Jihadists rule in the midst of others, chaos must follow. Didn't we warn you guys?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

Really is innocent getting Dollar below market price ?

Igbos done help themselves fidelity bank rolled airpeace ? Cosmos gave ifeanyi uba 18 billion

Bros please

When it comes to employment igbos don't care really as far as your are qualified

I own a factory ,none of my staff is igbo only my first ever manager ... would u now say I don't employ igbos ? I only employ based on quality I see simple

No tribe help themselves more than igbos Bros ...infact no tribe comes close

Then why are u complaining Igbo this and Igbo that??

If u don’t employ Igbos u should ask urself why are they no qualified Igbos. That’s a good place to start. Doesn’t mean u can’t wmpl other tribes bt why no qualified Igbos for u to employ? undecided

There are many successful Igbos in government so why Igbo this and that? What the complain about really?? undecided so we address it for what it really is?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Newton85: 7:44pm On May 25, 2021
BKayy:
Are you sure you watched the video?
The people are hailing and praying for them while you are here misinforming people that the area is not safe.
Next time be specific. Just say that the area is not safe for the police and army. Then say that the people should hide when the army comes because once the army arrives, it won't be safe for the citizens
You mean your fellow Eboes were praying for UGM? But I thought the UGM were Fulanis?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Lekan239(m): 7:47pm On May 25, 2021
BKayy:
Are you sure you watched the video?
The people are hailing and praying for them while you are here misinforming people that the area is not safe.
Next time be specific. Just say that the area is not safe for the police and army. Then say that the people should hide when the army comes because once the army arrives, it won't be safe for the citizens
stop supporting mediocrity. Did you know the northern state where Boko Haram operate, the people there support and praise them too
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:47pm On May 25, 2021
This is exactly how Boko Haram started. I hope they learn their lessons! I hope Buhari will not make the mistake of PDP by mudering these boys instead of hearing them out.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:48pm On May 25, 2021
South, North, East and West gunmen everywhere on daily basis.

What is happening to Nigeria?

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by babatee90(m): 7:52pm On May 25, 2021
MAGG0T:

You sound stupid, why not take a break off it.
And you sound like a fool ...why not use your sense for once in your entire miserable life bro
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by obailala(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

Where in owerri is being destroyed ? Tell me ?

Police building contribute nothing to the city

My question is why are u guys not talking about the root of the matter

Why are u guys not worried about benue ?
What da hell do you mean by what you just wrote here? Every week there's a case of AK47s blasting in different parts of Owerri courtesy of some miscreants called UGM and you're asking me what part of the city is destroyed or how that affects the city negatively? Can someone really be so dumb not to figure out how these incidents affect the city?

In the past 2 months, all the innocent people hit and killed by stray bullets from both the UGM and the military (including the 2 market women murdered today), do those deaths not represent a disruption of the peace?? The death of policemen and burning of police stations, isn't that a disruption of the peace and destruction of collective property?The nigh life in Owerri, the numerous businesses that would be affected by the disruption of the night life, that means nothing to you?

And then you talk of Benue, what kind of silly diversion is that? What has Benue got to do with the idiots shooting up Owerri? Okay herdsmen are killing people in Benue and your bright solution is for criminals to destroy Imo state? Your thugs are shooting up my hometown and you're asking me why I'm not worried about Benue? What kind of STUPID question/reasoning is that? Vitalis you really make it difficult not to insult you with these your new found twisted views!

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Euegene100001: 8:00pm On May 25, 2021
U see this place orji I lived here in 2019 during my nysc days . Very peaceful place the war u people are looking for make E nr start una go fit ?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by goldman777: 8:02pm On May 25, 2021
Disorder eventually leads to chaos people get power drunk factions get created and create other evils and monsters that can be controlled

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by McStoic(m): 8:07pm On May 25, 2021
ada9ja:
they support them cos they are Igbos/ESN....no be who start fight dey win......time will come for some months....east will be a BADLAND

Back to sender joor. Nothing like that

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 8:10pm On May 25, 2021
jaxxy:

Then why are u complaining Igbo this and Igbo that??

If u don’t employ Igbos u should ask urself why are they no qualified Igbos. That’s a good place to start. Doesn’t mean u can’t wmpl other tribes bt why no qualified Igbos for u to employ? undecided

There are many successful Igbos in government so why Igbo this and that? What the complain about really?? undecided so we address it for what it really is?? undecided
Igbos are ambitious n most cases prefer craftsmanship to factory work , two I'm not in an igbo state ...the igbos here are either student or business men ...u want them to do factory work of 30k to 50k when they can learn trade or skill ?

Igbos don't or haven't applied that's y I don't employ igbos

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by micflo28(m): 8:13pm On May 25, 2021
If only police were friends of the people, they would have paid to enter these houses and get a clear snipe of these guys from this view

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Jostoman: 8:13pm On May 25, 2021
kingthreat:

So you want the innocent person videoing unknown gunmen to die? Igbos and Boko haram are more like the same.
I said I hope they will not learn in a hard way because of stray bullet from security agent or UGM.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by kingthreat(m): 8:15pm On May 25, 2021
Jostoman:
I said I hope they will not learn in a hard way because of stray bullet from security agent or UGM.

Okay

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by McStoic(m): 8:16pm On May 25, 2021
anigbajumo:

You guys are playing with fire, anyway Buhari is the main problem of this but moreover u guys has to watch out and learn from history. Yusuf Bokoharam started like this in NE, they firstly started attacking police station and killing Police men at check point before they started suicide bombing and was hijacked by external devish terrorist and the rest is history. Av not seen any different between the modus operandi of these unknown gunmen and the early days of BH in the North East. Pls don't mention me without doing some research about wat am saying and see if it's true or not, if external forces hijacked the scenerio going on in SE all of you guys that were praising the unknown gunmen on Facebook, Twitter and NL will bite ur fingers in hard way.

Finally, the leadership is the architect of theses problem. If actually Buhari has taken drastic stem and shun tribalism by taking decisive action on farmer and hearder crisis there won't be this problem.

You miss the point here. BH seems to be a nonsensical organisation borne of Islamic fanatism. They have no serious selling point aside the belief that Western education is prohibited.

As UGM, though I do not speak for them nor make claim to knowing who they are, permit me to say they seem to know who they are after. If they're related to IPOB, I don't think they will ever come to a point of killing people for fun. Igbos are not like that. A freedom fighting organisation that has millions of members the world over, are more sophisticated than that cheap nonsense!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by SlayerForever: 8:21pm On May 25, 2021
Kaybenny:
Childs play
grin

Come Niger Delta Creek and see how guitarist dey play guitar with skills

Anyways, enjoy your lifeband music. Imo on the beat grin

Shut up no call Niger Delta here. Wetin Niger Delta don do. Go and sit down.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Igbojihadist: 8:23pm On May 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

This guys were peaceful for 5 years plus ...abi 6 years ...now u want them to do what ?

Bros be reasonable na please

Our can your tribe endure what igbos have endured ....change your name to igbo name n leave in Nigeria for 1 year then u would understand

Restructure the country or kill every igbo youth ...it would get to a point even me would pick up arms to defend my land

Simple restructure let igbos govern themselves simple
nwa nna ibu nwafor i support you
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by McStoic(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2021
Kaybenny:
Childs play
grin

Come Niger Delta Creek and see how guitarist dey play guitar with skills

Anyways, enjoy your lifeband music. Imo on the beat grin

Story! Niger Delta militants are wired to play to the gallery. Throw crumbs from Aso rock at them , they will mellow down.

Guitarists that cannot consistently dictate the tunes and melodies the government hears until the needful is done in Niger Delta, are those ones guitarists? Classic monotonous guitarists!

I forgot you guys are not united sha. Whether it's Ateke Tom, Tompolo, Asari, Boyloaf etc, each of them are fighting for their belle.

When last did you hear the militants carried out any meaningful attack? JTF has tamed them. The remaining have either been settled or surrendered their arms...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Fanuchi007: 8:27pm On May 25, 2021
richmond500:
Nigeria is a thousand times better than Syria right now
Decades ago Syria was better than Nigeria, it all started like this, u may think u are unsecured but trust me, if u guys succeed in this anarchy, u will wish u never supported it, currently Syria has no single standing building
So u rather sit and suffer in this failed system of democracy? Am just tired of this country. Am no longer scared of anything. Ac stayed in jos, if na bomb we don experience am, if na boko haram, I don experience am. If na heardsmen, I do feel am. Nothing scares me in diz country again. Na make everybody defend himself I just de wait for
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by KunleyY19(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2021
They are hailing UGM but why is the guy with the camera running Una think say e make sense when they turn the Gun against you na then una go know what's up. Now it's all cheers and it seems everyone is happy. More of it.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Kebbiprince: 8:31pm On May 25, 2021
Veqtor:

Don't misquote me. The violence nd death is being created by you wanderers. You people do not have anywhere to call home, daz y u don't mind the whole country burning...so you can come nd occupy it when d original land owners are gone. But I have bad news for you pple. You will fail. U fulani parasites were cursed to wander d earth and wander u shall till d earth ceases to exist.

U answering keprince...u not from kebbi...hehe. u ancestors aren't. U not even Nigerian. Keep deceiving urselves with ur fake ass monickers. Clown.

BTW, don't even waste ur energy quoting me again cos I won't read it, much less reply.

South East will burn like hell grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Cutehector(m): 8:35pm On May 25, 2021
Rochas okorocha will be laughing right now
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by KunleyY19(m): 8:36pm On May 25, 2021
McStoic:

You miss the point here. BH seems to be a nonsensical organisation borne of Islamic fanatism. They have no serious selling point aside the belief that Western education is prohibited.

As UGM, though I do not speak for them nor make claim to knowing who they are, permit me to say they seem to know who they are after. If they're related to IPOB, I don't think they will ever come to a point of killing people for fun. Igbos are not like that. A freedom fighting organisation that has millions of members the world over, are more sophisticated than that cheap nonsense!

And you don't believe they can be infiltrated every gathering just needs one Judas to turn the game on it's head. Expect some other gang to take advantage of the UGM to perpetrate their own evil. It's obvious these UGM are well fed because if not if you give an average robber a gun today the next thing is to use it to attack a place with huge financial prospect. I am not against UGM since it's obvious that majority in that part of the country are in support which is none of my business. But it is very common in our country to see a course get easily derailed and that's what people are failing to look at. What if these guns fall into the hand of desperate hungry street boys Remember nobody has a monopoly of madness so it's better the UGM tread carefully. Well e no concern me sha. Even in the rank of the UGM a little disagreement is all they need no be Nigeria again.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Rossiminku: 8:41pm On May 25, 2021
Kebbiprince:

De deceive yourself, the unknown gunmen you're hailing will soon turn against u, brace up

Dem get brain?

They don't know the real reason the UGM are chasing away the police is so that they can become unchallenged warlords and brutalize their own people. Dem go learn the hard way sha.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Rossiminku: 8:44pm On May 25, 2021
Focusmind:

Keep deceiving yourselves. When the thing go be, na una go dey call police to come and help. Keep supporting chaos and disorder. It would surely come to your doorstep.

Ignorant people!

They are so DUMB, it's amazing.

And they call themselves the smartest people in the universe.

Wait till armed robbers take over the East in the absence of police.

Mumu people with no brain.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Kolaboluv7(m): 9:04pm On May 25, 2021
Jostoman:
All this this useless people that always video UGM no get work. I just hope they will learn in a hard way one day.

wink
Hypocrite and Nigeria are like kpekus and dickson.

If them no video am you for fit watch am abi..? As you no like as them they video am abeg just no watch am cos if you do again the kind ogun wey go fire your left balls still dey sambisa forest dey train. Your kind are the problem we’ve in Nigeria today. Today they’ll support buhari before you know it them don start they curse am tomorrow.

Hypocritical fellow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" / Protesters Attack Seriake Dickson’s House In Bayelsa (Photos) / Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.