Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) (64572 Views)

55 African Beauty Queens Storm Owerri. Trailed By Angry Reactions / Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos / Ifeanyi Ubah Inaugurates 'Afa Igbo Efuna' As Nollywood Actors Storm Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by LordNicvuitton(m): 7:34am On May 26, 2021
jaxxy:

What is wrong with the Igbo name and what makes u think there aren’t many millions of successful Igbos living in Nigeria and in the south west especially Lagos. If I tell u my history u will be shocked. U will know Igbos are the arc enemies of Igbos. They don’t help themselves and if they help their own families or frnds sane Igbo will back stab them.

Igbos have many big companies why don’t they employ lots of Igbos? Some are in government bt don’t help their frnds and family get to same level except from the traders who help their boys who work long under them.

Igbo do not love themselves, yet the Igbo apprentice system is being adopted by Harvard business school? Igbo don't support themselves, yet they bounced back after the un-civil war through supporting each other? Igbo don't love themselves, yet they embrace even their kinsman from the so called SS that suddenly claimed Bini ancestry after the war? Wow! The Igbo tribe must be made of beastly creatures then.. go and sit down joor, the stupid lies against NdiIgbo will always be defeated by Truth anytime any day, twice on a Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:37am On May 26, 2021
LordNicvuitton:

Igbo do not love themselves, yet the Igbo apprentice system is being adopted by Harvard business school? Igbo don't support themselves, yet they bounced back after the un-civil war through supporting each other? Igbo don't love themselves, yet they embrace even their kinsman from the so called SS that suddenly claimed Bini ancestry after the war? Wow! The Igbo tribe must be made of beastly creatures then.. go and sit down joor, the stupid lies against NdiIgbo will always be defeated by Truth anytime any day, twice on a Wednesday.

Tell that to Rochas and hope and ihedioha.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by pquaver(m): 7:46am On May 26, 2021
mrvitalis:

If buhari didn't authorize the air strike in orlu we won't be here today

Obigbo is still fresh and u wanted to pull another one ? Bros igbos carry drug when they know the penalty is death ...if those guys turn against the government there is no way Nigeria can win especially gorilla war

What makes you think it will be gorilla war? This is exactly the one way thinking of ojukwu that made him lose of 3 million people.. He did consider blockades and other things same you are doing now.. Who told you it will be total gorilla war alone?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by SweetiliciousD: 7:48am On May 26, 2021
pquaver:

Police has the power and skills for investigation of crime not the lady. She might not know what her uncle does.. Many think their husband, father and uncles are banker not knowing they are armed robbers.. It happens.. It still police that will arrest the armed robber after the robbery. So the girl say that does not prove anything bro.. I just saying the fact

I know you won't say this if it happens to your close kin. May it never happen to you or any of yours.

Then you will know that savagery/trumped up charges are citizens of Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by hansomb: 9:41am On May 26, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
let me remind you again....
Allahk bar....booommm!!!
Religion of peace indeed undecided
God is the Greatest Allahu Akbar
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by BKayy: 12:50pm On May 26, 2021
Lekan239:
stop supporting mediocrity. Did you know the northern state where Boko Haram operate, the people there support and praise them too
Then the Nigerian government is terrorising the people there. Fullstop
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by BKayy: 12:54pm On May 26, 2021
Focusmind:

Keep deceiving yourselves. When the thing go be, na una go dey call police to come and help. Keep supporting chaos and disorder. It would surely come to your doorstep.

Ignorant people!
Call the police? Including the military that murdered and stole someone's car at Akwa Ibom?
No, we will pass
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by tandy2013: 1:47pm On May 26, 2021
I blame gov . Why did the govt killed unarmed Biafran agitators? Why is govt not killing the yoruba nation agitators?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by olaboy33(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2021
West2019:
are you in Lagos

Yes I am.

I also have the IMEI number

Please do you care to help??
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by olaboy33(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2021
Reyjavik:

Dm me

I've sent you an email request.

How else can I contact You?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Fanuchi007: 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
228,000 Naira for Tecno!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I wan come sell d phone, na 40-50k dem go de give me. I no gree, I no buy!!!! It's a great looking phone but if u dai like me that uses a phone fort like only 3-5 months, pls don't buy inorder to avoid heartbreak when u hear the amount people will be giving you when u wan2 sell it.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Noerection: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
mrvitalis:

People are free with unknown gunmen they seem to trust them more than police n army

They video a watched today the stood with them clapping n praying for them

Obviously igbos support them Nigeria needs to restructure to end this blood shades

A government house would be taken over by this boys soon the way they are going
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Johnjustice: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
Terrorists acts. Ipob and ESN are full fledged terrorist group.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Johnjustice: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
kettykin:
it seems this is no longer a tea party and this guys mean every word of it
Government must save igbos from themselves.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Johnjustice: 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
BKayy:
Are you sure you watched the video?
The people are hailing and praying for them while you are here misinforming people that the area is not safe.
Next time be specific. Just say that the area is not safe for the police and army. Then say that the people should hide when the army comes because once the army arrives, it won't be safe for the citizens
See how dumb you people are cheering your killers, after you will run to Lagos to hide... maybe when they stop you from loitering everywhere you will stop this dumb behavior, when you are forced to stay in south east.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin / Burial Of Umaru Abdul-Ganimu, Soldier Killed By Helicopter Blade In Borno (Graph / "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.