Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) (64580 Views)

55 African Beauty Queens Storm Owerri. Trailed By Angry Reactions / Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos / Ifeanyi Ubah Inaugurates 'Afa Igbo Efuna' As Nollywood Actors Storm Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Cokahot: 6:50pm On May 25, 2021
G.C
Gun clapping
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by patriotic007: 6:50pm On May 25, 2021
obailala:
These idiots are turning the peaceful ngwori city of owerri to a war zone and fools are hailing them. Next thing the military woukd sent in and the peace of the city would be history. Common sense is indeed scarce.
The army is wiser than that...they won't play into the hands of whoever is doing this, because any wrong move by the army now then it's goodbye to one Nigeria....The masses have never been this tired and divided towards one Nigeria like it is now never

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Conrod: 6:50pm On May 25, 2021
Simplyleo:

But I thought the ugm are dss and fulani trying to destabilize the peace in the east?
JEE RIE NSI.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Nature8(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by obailala(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

This guys were peaceful for 5 years plus ...abi 6 years ...now u want them to do what ?

Bros be reasonable na please

Our can your tribe endure what igbos have endured ....change your name to igbo name n leave in Nigeria for 1 year then u would understand

Restructure the country or kill every igbo youth ...it would get to a point even me would pick up arms to defend my land

Simple restructure let igbos govern themselves simple
So in your opinion, Igbos destroying the once peaceful city of owerri is what you term "defending your land"?... Which kain mumu reasoning be this?

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Styluss: 6:53pm On May 25, 2021
shogsman:

Go to the police station with your IMEI and stop disturbing yourself
police will charge him more than the cost of the phone.... grin 9ja police enhhh grin grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by dochenaj: 6:53pm On May 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

People are free with unknown gunmen they seem to trust them more than police n army

They video a watched today the stood with them clapping n praying for them

Obviously igbos support them Nigeria needs to restructure to end this blood shades

A government house would be taken over by this boys soon the way they are going
Exactly how people were standing and clapping for and praising BH when they returned the Dapchi girls after FG paid the ransom.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2021
obailala:
So in your opinion, Igbos destroying the once peaceful city of owerri is what you term "defending your land"?... Which kain mumu reasoning be this?
Where in owerri is being destroyed ? Tell me ?

Police building contribute nothing to the city

My question is why are u guys not talking about the root of the matter

Why are u guys not worried about benue ?

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by morule20(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2021
Jostoman:
All this this useless people that always video UGM no get work. I just hope they will learn in a hard way one day.
If u want them to learn in a hard way, how will u see dis video to watch...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Fanuchi007: 6:58pm On May 25, 2021
richmond500:
lybia and Syria isn't experiencing peace
But it's better than having people come and kill me in my house when I have a government that claims to protect lives a and property
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by BlackFlamefromP: 6:58pm On May 25, 2021
People like you are the cause of much of the evil going on in this world because in every situation, you choose to live in your fantasy while distorting reality, to suit your sentiment. Where in the video did you see or hear people hailing and praying for the so-called 'unknown gunmen'?

BKayy:
Are you sure you watched the video?
The people are hailing and praying for them while you are here misinforming people that the area is not safe.
Next time be specific. Just say that the area is not safe for the police and army. Then say that the people should hide when the army comes because once the army arrives, it won't be safe for the citizens
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 25, 2021
shogsman:
Okay,at this rate east will dwarf the north in terrorism, y'all supporting the attack on police stations know that the next stage is to attack every damn thing in the state.

shatap. are they complaining?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 25, 2021
This is the payback time to the enemies of biafra,
may God bless the UGM

quote author=Focusmind post=102059410]

Keep deceiving yourselves. When the thing go be, na una go dey call police to come and help. Keep supporting chaos and disorder. It would surely come to your doorstep.

Ignorant people![/quote]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Basiliun: 7:01pm On May 25, 2021
when shall these unknown gunmen be known? just asking.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by richmond500: 7:01pm On May 25, 2021
Fanuchi007:

But it's better than having people come and kill me in my house when I have a government that claims to protect lives a and property
Nigeria is a thousand times better than Syria right now
Decades ago Syria was better than Nigeria, it all started like this, u may think u are unsecured but trust me, if u guys succeed in this anarchy, u will wish u never supported it, currently Syria has no single standing building
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:02pm On May 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

This guys were peaceful for 5 years plus ...abi 6 years ...now u want them to do what ?

Bros be reasonable na please

Our can your tribe endure what igbos have endured ....change your name to igbo name n leave in Nigeria for 1 year then u would understand

Restructure the country or kill every igbo youth ...it would get to a point even me would pick up arms to defend my land

Simple restructure let igbos govern themselves simple

What is wrong with the Igbo name and what makes u think there aren’t many millions of successful Igbos living in Nigeria and in the south west especially Lagos. If I tell u my history u will be shocked. U will know Igbos are the arc enemies of Igbos. They don’t help themselves and if they help their own families or frnds sane Igbo will back stab them.

Igbos have many big companies why don’t they employ lots of Igbos? Some are in government bt don’t help their frnds and family get to same level except from the traders who help their boys who work long under them.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Juoflife1(f): 7:04pm On May 25, 2021
I hope it's not politicians that are fueling this violence!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Guyman02: 7:04pm On May 25, 2021
How come people are so relaxed in the presence of UGM and run away from our security agencies, it means that their is no confidence in our military or Police.
You can't win a war without winning the hearts and minds of the local populace, that's why America has been fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq for 20 years

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Veqtor: 7:06pm On May 25, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Yes violence and death created by your own people, hehehehehe, let the south east burn grin grin cheesy

Don't misquote me. The violence nd death is being created by you wanderers. You people do not have anywhere to call home, daz y u don't mind the whole country burning...so you can come nd occupy it when d original land owners are gone. But I have bad news for you pple. You will fail. U fulani parasites were cursed to wander d earth and wander u shall till d earth ceases to exist.

U answering kebbiprince...u not from kebbi...hehe. u ancestors aren't. U not even Nigerian. Keep deceiving urselves with ur fake ass monickers. Clown.

BTW, don't even waste ur energy quoting me again cos I won't read it, much less reply.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by shogsman(m): 7:06pm On May 25, 2021
Styluss:
police will charge him more than the cost of the phone.... grin 9ja police enhhh grin grin
Highest he'll pay 25k for tracking and the thief will refund him eventually
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by ViolentMooslim: 7:08pm On May 25, 2021
ada9ja:
they support them cos they are Igbos/ESN....no be who start fight dey win......time will come for some months....east will be a BADLAND

True Sir
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by showafrica(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2021
BKayy:
Are you sure you watched the video?
The people are hailing and praying for them while you are here misinforming people that the area is not safe.
Next time be specific. Just say that the area is not safe for the police and army. Then say that the people should hide when the army comes because once the army arrives, it won't be safe for the citizens

People are more comfortable around UGM than the army and police, can you imagine this kind country.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by kingthreat(m): 7:14pm On May 25, 2021
Jostoman:
All this this useless people that always video UGM no get work. I just hope they will learn in a hard way one day.

So you want the innocent person videoing unknown gunmen to die? Igbos and Boko haram are more like the same.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 7:14pm On May 25, 2021
jaxxy:

What is wrong with the Igbo name and what makes u think there aren’t many millions of successful Igbos living in Nigeria and in the south west especially Lagos. If I tell u my history u will be shocked. U will know Igbos are the arc enemies of Igbos. They don’t help themselves and if they help their own families or frnds sane Igbo will back stab them.

Igbos have many big companies why don’t they employ lots of Igbos? Some are in government bt don’t help their frnds and family get to same level except from the traders who help their boys who work long under them.
Igbos don't help themselves but run the biggest apprenticeship business in the world

Igbos don't help themselves but let fire catch igbo market

It's funny same people who say igbos see clanish n tribalistic also say igbo don't help themselves Bros come up with another lie

For an igbo man to make it he would put 3 times the normal effort ...but we put 12 times the normal effort reason it feels as if we are making it why are we crying

Try get dollar from cbn , try get import waver , try biding for contract , try buying land , try moving your goods to the east ,

You don't know half of what we pass through

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by bleskid: 7:18pm On May 25, 2021
Amuochicha:
cool cool cool
nawwaooo... I no understand ... I'm beginning to b afraid ..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Shaev7(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2021
THIS UGM is not what we think they are, they are painted but we know the real drawings.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Malawian(m): 7:24pm On May 25, 2021
Simplyleo:

Okay.

The ugm are not fulani and dss again. cheesy
There is unknown gun men and there is ungun know men. Unknown gunmen remains Fulani herdsmen. Kiss the truth.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Livingstone124: 7:24pm On May 25, 2021
Shithole county. Anything goes. Haha!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

Igbos don't help themselves but run the biggest apprenticeship business in the world

Igbos don't help themselves but let fire catch igbo market

It's funny same people who say igbos see clanish n tribalistic also say igbo don't help themselves Bros come up with another lie

For an igbo man to make it he would put 3 times the normal effort ...but we put 12 times the normal effort reason it feels as if we are making it why are we crying

Try get dollar from cbn , try get import waver , try biding for contract , try buying land , try moving your goods to the east ,

You don't know half of what we pass through

What is innoson passing through? U are just Romancing the victims mentality. Many other people from other tribes face same issues u have mentioned.

I said Igbos only help themselves when it comes to shop business and u must serve for years. They don’t help with other opportunities available. Some that are very helpful in their community get backstabbed.

I know exactly what I am saying. Do u know how successful Igbos who worked with the federal government and other companies I know? Only Igbo bigots complain here and there. The ones making it are rarely bigots.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Franking: 7:31pm On May 25, 2021
360degreess:
grin grin grin. Most peace region indeed

most PEACE region grin.

Go school una say na to hate better. Continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" / Protesters Attack Seriake Dickson’s House In Bayelsa (Photos) / Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.