Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) (64571 Views)

55 African Beauty Queens Storm Owerri. Trailed By Angry Reactions / Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos / Ifeanyi Ubah Inaugurates 'Afa Igbo Efuna' As Nollywood Actors Storm Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by hansomb: 9:24pm On May 25, 2021
Wuna never see anything. . . Keep it up unknown gunmen.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by hansomb: 9:26pm On May 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

People are free with unknown gunmen they seem to trust them more than police n army

They video a watched today the stood with them clapping n praying for them

Obviously igbos support them Nigeria needs to restructure to end this blood shades

A government house would be taken over by this boys soon the way they are going
Biafra 2.0 war loading . .
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by hansomb: 9:27pm On May 25, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

I understand how disappointed you are.
You were expecting the UGM to go about killing innocent residents but you were in severe pains seeing how the people pour out their support for them grin
Take heart my dear
same way some Northerners initially applaud Bokoharam eh ?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Chudyfuto(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2021
BKayy:
Are you sure you watched the video?
The people are hailing and praying for them while you are here misinforming people that the area is not safe.
Next time be specific. Just say that the area is not safe for the police and army. Then say that the people should hide when the army comes because once the army arrives, it won't be safe for the citizens

You may be right or wrong but you are clinical,technical and direct to the point in your assessment of the situation on ground.....

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by hansomb: 9:29pm On May 25, 2021
perez100:
Let there be peace please. The security are fighting people that used to fight them with stones. The government should reason now that they are armed.
The people that faced armoured tank with stones face to face. Go and negotiate with these people. There is nothing to gain in war. Those that cheered security men when they were killing unarmed protesters will all rot in hell because they encouraged and supported what is happening today. These unknown gunmen could be relatives of those innocent people security men killed in Igboland.

May God give us peace. Even innocent and nice security men are paying for what their bad colleagues committed.
it's mostly Igbos killing Igbos. Igbo terrorist killing Igbo police man.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by colorsofrainbow: 9:34pm On May 25, 2021
hansomb:
same way some Northerners initially applaud Bokoharam eh ?
If only Unknown gunmen belong to the religion of piss which Bokoharam belong to,which you and I know that the religion is the problem of the world now.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by hansomb: 9:37pm On May 25, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

If only Unknown gunmen belong to the religion of piss which Bokoharam belong to,which you and I know that the religion is the problem of the world now.
Islam is peace and never a problem of the world. Bokoharam have nothing to do with Islam only using it as a shield to cover their attrocities. Am a proud Muslim.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by colorsofrainbow: 9:40pm On May 25, 2021
hansomb:
Islam is peace and never a problem of the world. Bokoharam have nothing to do with Islam only using it as a shield to cover their attrocities. Am a proud Muslim.
let me remind you again....
Allahk bar....booommm!!!
Religion of peace indeed undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2021
Good development.

The few companies in South-East should relocate to Lagos for security sake. UGM will start using missiles and bombs soon.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Dreadful: 9:56pm On May 25, 2021
By the time Igbos are done with the zoo govt, you people will be begging them to go and they will refuse.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by MightySparrow: 10:29pm On May 25, 2021
360degreess:
grin grin grin. Most peace region indeed

Igbo - Fulanis at work.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Deepthoughts: 10:55pm On May 25, 2021
film3four:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPTHQCUN5f3/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IYd-jjZNxk

The igbos have shot themselves in the foot with this UGM palaver in the SE, moving against the killer herdsmen in their forests was understandable but now they are missing it,they really need to think deep .
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by anigbajumo(m): 11:07pm On May 25, 2021
McStoic:

You miss the point here. BH seems to be a nonsensical organisation borne of Islamic fanatism. They have no serious selling point aside the belief that Western education is prohibited.

As UGM, though I do not speak for them nor make claim to knowing who they are, permit me to say they seem to know who they are after. If they're related to IPOB, I don't think they will ever come to a point of killing people for fun. Igbos are not like that. A freedom fighting organisation that has millions of members the world over, are more sophisticated than that cheap nonsense!

You failed to understand me, my point is very clear and straight forward sir. This is a country where things go different direction if care is not taken on time. If external force hijacked this issue, most people hyping UGM will cry coz it might consume them all. Yusuf started exactly like this b4 external force hijacked it and turn to dangerous terrorist group. Weather they are known by IPOB or Any group is not of concern, there modus operandi is clear the same with the early days of BH.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by joeluv: 11:18pm On May 25, 2021
A word is enough for the wise. Make una continue to hype unknown gun men. The power of the gun is intoxicating. When they burn all the police stations they wld turn on you. But Ndi Igbo or not ready for that. So make una continue to Dey hype them. Then no Dey tell person, eye go soon clear...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 11:34pm On May 25, 2021
Na ur papa House go be a bad land. Anu
ada9ja:
they support them cos they are Igbos/ESN....no be who start fight dey win......time will come for some months....east will be a BADLAND
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 11:35pm On May 25, 2021
Shut up. You sound stupid you didn't say this when they were killing unarmed protesters bah?
joeluv:
A word is enough for the wise. Make una continue to hype unknown gun men. The power of the gun is intoxicating. When they burn all the police stations they wld turn on you. But Ndi Igbo or not ready for that. So make una continue to Dey hype them. Then no Dey tell person, eye go soon clear...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by joeluv: 11:48pm On May 25, 2021
I say continue ooo. Keeep burning, burn them burn burn burn. Shebi Na wetin u want na. Continue.:..:
Chukwuemekatehi:
Shut up. You sound stupid you didn't say this when they were killing unarmed protesters bah?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by muhamadnur: 11:58pm On May 25, 2021
Like play like play this was how maiduguri was reduced to rubbles now,

Keep playing with fire if Nigerian army are deployed In full force,

The innocent will suffer the most

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Mensch86631: 12:29am On May 26, 2021
e choke
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by skyvas84(m): 12:43am On May 26, 2021
It's really embarrassing that unknown gunmen came and no life was lost but nigerian police and army came after and started shooting at unarmed citizens innocent women and children

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by ejire042(m): 2:01am On May 26, 2021
olaboy33:
My phone was stolen in a bus this morning...please send a dm if you can help me trace it (Not Free).

Thanks

Call me on this line.

Mine was stolen too.
I'll give you details of who is helping us
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Luak(m): 2:07am On May 26, 2021
film3four:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPTHQCUN5f3/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IYd-jjZNxk

I'm sceptical about this. Some of such news has turned out to be false in the past. History points that in times like this, propaganda thrives. We ought to be discreet about what we read, watch or listen to as not to be misled
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by Patojargz: 2:24am On May 26, 2021
The FACT is Yoruba's no get Mind! They're Noise Maker's with no DOINGS! Come EastSide then U Go Sabi Say E DeY Play E Dey Show!!!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by trendo360: 2:28am On May 26, 2021
One day the entire country will take arms against the government. This is our fears
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by SweetiliciousD: 4:50am On May 26, 2021
BKayy:
Are you sure you watched the video?
The people are hailing and praying for them while you are here misinforming people that the area is not safe.
Next time be specific. Just say that the area is not safe for the police and army. Then say that the people should hide when the army comes because once the army arrives, it won't be safe for the citizens

God bless you for speaking the truth.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by SweetiliciousD: 4:54am On May 26, 2021
pquaver:

That they clap for them does not mean they are doing the right thing. They people who killed twins had the suppof the whole village didn't. Make what the did right.. Time will tell, the chicken will come home to roost.. Guess what u will still blame Buhari... As if God knows he first made him deaf to Igbo matters.. You call for him but he won't hear.. Carry on I support you a the way..

Before hiding behind your keyboard to type trash, have you read this?

Uniformed men only protect Fulani herdsmen that maim innocent citizens and draw guns against you for defending yourself.

Think!

https://igberetvnews.com/1391167/police-paraded-uncle-works-oil-firm-unknown-gunman-lady-cries-photos/

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) by pquaver(m): 7:30am On May 26, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Before hiding behind your keyboard to type trash, have you read this?

Uniformed men only protect Fulani herdsmen that maim innocent citizens and draw guns against you for defending yourself.

Think!

https://igberetvnews.com/1391167/police-paraded-uncle-works-oil-firm-unknown-gunman-lady-cries-photos/

Police has the power and skills for investigation of crime not the lady. She might not know what her uncle does.. Many think their husband, father and uncles are banker not knowing they are armed robbers.. It happens.. It still police that will arrest the armed robber after the robbery. So the girl say that does not prove anything bro.. I just saying the fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death / "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" / Burial Of Umaru Abdul-Ganimu, Soldier Killed By Helicopter Blade In Borno (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.