Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) (5874 Views)

I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by franzis(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
The girl is currently HIV positive and has vowed to infect 400 men with the deadly virus .... Below are leaked chats between her and a friend

Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by sweettease(f): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
This whole story is just 50 shades of wrong, from her deciding to do an HIV infection promo to the way her status, name and pic were released.
I don't even pity her or the unwise mofo she'll infect, maybe a little sha but I really pity the girlfriend of the mofo who will be unwise to innocently have unprotected sex with her mofo boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by irepnaija4eva(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
You'll have ruined the life of 8 boys and you're still aiming 400 more?

THIS GIRL SHOULD BE ARRESTED....
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
sweettease:
This whole story is just 50 shades of wrong, from her deciding to do an HIV infection promo to the way her status, name and pic were released.
I don't even pity her or the unwise mofo she'll infect, maybe a little sha but I really pity the girlfriend of the mofo who will innocently have unprotected sex with her mofo boyfriend.

y u dey shine ur brown teeth ??
dats damn serious!
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by sweettease(f): 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
vicflexzy:

y u dey shine ur brown teeth ??
dats damn serious!
Where you take see my teeth? undecided
Fear seff don dey catch this one for Nigeria cheesy
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by SexyNairalander: 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
sweettease:
I don't even pity her or the unwise mofo she'll infect, maybe a little sha but I really pity the girlfriend of the mofo who will be unwise to innocently have unprotected sex with her mofo boyfriend.
are you seeing what am saw?

Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by Smellymouth: 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Why this babe come resemble one of my former side chick? shocked

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hiv dey look face na

For were i dey hiv na headache

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by sweettease(f): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
SexyNairalander:
are you seeing what am saw?
What did you see?
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by sweettease(f): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
judeefcc:
Hiv dey look face na

Na so them dey talk undecided
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
This is so wrong. More reasons why you need to play safe
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
sweettease:

Na so them dey talk undecided
me and smellymouth don catch them all nothing do us

Hiv dey learn work na headache

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by buffalowings: 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
!
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by sweettease(f): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
judeefcc:
me and smellymouth don catch them all nothing do us

Oh, so you are HIV positive undecided, no worry, by the time
Tuberculosis
Kaposi's Sarcoma
Encephalopathy
Wasting syndrome
and all other unfunny complications catch up with you, you'll know AIDS is real
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by xendra: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
undecided why do they do that??
anyway thank God its not naija, the number for don complete. nairaland guys making more than half grin
**runsouttathread**
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by dingbang(m): 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Best market for her is to fvck virgin guys

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
sweettease:
Where you take see my teeth? undecided Fear seff don dey catch this one for Nigeria cheesy
so d gal go jst dey Bleep dey go? wat of she go jam Ebola patient.
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
sweettease:

Oh, so you are HIV positive, no worry, by the time
Tuberculosis
Karposis Sarcoma
and all other unfunny complications
catch up with you, you'll know AIDS is real
all those ones na cough
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by Smellymouth: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
judeefcc:
me and smellymout.h don catch them all nothing do us

Hahaha.. HIV nor dey fear my face?

4 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by sweettease(f): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
judeefcc:
all those ones na cough
when you get to the stage of AIDS you'll know undecided
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by sweettease(f): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
vicflexzy:

so d gal go jst dey Bleep dey go?o
wat of she go jam Ebola patient.
So reading this news, your primary concern is her getting ebola... Wow!
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
sweettease:
when you get to the stage of AIDS you'll know undecided
aids cheesy that one na catarrh

Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
sweettease:

So reading this news, your primary concern is her getting ebola... Wow!

so u even support d wicked act she is carrying out.
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by jmoore(m): 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
E no concern me. Na guys wey be slave to konji wey the thing go catch.
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by sweettease(f): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
vicflexzy:

so u even support d wicked act she is carrying out.
Support? How? undecided
Please tell me you understand sarcasm
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by sweettease(f): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
judeefcc:
aids cheesy that one na catarrh
cheesy cheesy cheesy Clown
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
sweettease:
Support? How? undecided Please tell me you understand sarcasm
I pray she sleeps and never wake up again
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by fox26: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
big joke
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
Dis one na gbese
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by drafo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Fool...sleeping around with men won't amount to anything, the chance of getting the virus in a confirmed patient is as low as 0.05% (only if her CD4 count is nearing AIDS) so she will just be spreading her leg for nothing and getting deadlier infections or moreover getting another retroviral strain to compound her woes..#0.5cent
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by Greedgod: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
judeefcc:
Hiv dey look face na

ur herbalist get d cure ?
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by adonbilivit: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
my condom just dey laugh this bitch. my dick would definitely feature Durex, as always, before diving into any hole called pussay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dey Vex Ooo!!!this Groom Can't Wait To Pounce On His Bride / Teenage Female Student Posts Unclad Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday / Girl Upload Her Unclad Pix Just To Celebrate Her Birthday (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.