Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature (34916 Views)

Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected / “Let’s Get Old Together” :As Daniel Rejects Girlfriend’s Proposal Amidst Friends / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature by Magnoliaa(f): 1:47pm On May 26, 2021
Ishilove:
Why a proposal at all? After a certain time you should know where your relationship is headed and make plans towards that direction. I'm all for dropping the ring in her drink or something creative like that, but all these yeye displays of fuckery is no no

It's for the culture, lol.
Re: The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature by pansophist(m): 1:49pm On May 26, 2021
The funny thing is even that the good women that deserve such public proposal don't even want it. They want it private, with honour, and to hug you and cry without strangers taking pictures and all the acting. If your woman wants a public proposal like this, tell her that I said she is very mad. And you the man is x10 madder.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature by geonell(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2021
After a certain time you should know where your relationship is headed and make plans towards that direction.
Re: The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature by angelfallz(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

pansophist:
The funny thing is even that the good women that deserve such public proposal don't even want it. They want it private, with honour, and to hug you and cry without strangers taking pictures and all the acting. If your woman wants a public proposal like this, tell her that I said she is very mad. And you the man is x10 madder.

1 Like

Re: The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature by naomishmuel(f): 2:22pm On May 26, 2021
I am a Lady but I'm not comfortable with this stunt... Imagine the stares! I like serious things like this to be discussed in a comfortable environment.
Re: The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature by legallyminded: 2:53pm On May 26, 2021
[quote author=d1tto post=102077373]If she insists on public proposals, no wahala, that faithful day I'd take her to a zoo and kneel in front of the monkeys and baboons to propose to her.... as animals we are. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature by Josywhyte: 2:57pm On May 26, 2021
OP na now u know say yansh dey for back?
Re: The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature by Ishilove: 2:57pm On May 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

It's for the culture, lol.
Which yeye culture?
Re: The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature by Akell(m): 3:28pm On May 26, 2021
Debbydams, how's Ilorin?

I need to ask you few questions though. Do you reply DMs?
Re: The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature by debbydams(f): 3:38pm On May 26, 2021
Akell:
Debbydams, how's Ilorin?

I need to ask you few questions though. Do you reply DMs?
let's talk here..what do u want to ask im all ears grin
Re: The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 26, 2021
brainmax2000:
that nysc guy proposing when life never sure for am after serving...sapa no dey dissapointcheesy

Yeah , just look at the scarecrow he is kneeling down for, he has been bewitched.
Re: The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature by Gfskw: 9:41pm On May 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature by OloriVin(f): 9:59pm On May 26, 2021
Re: The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature by OloriVin(f): 10:11pm On May 26, 2021
Akell:
Those females like OloriVin, bukatyne, and Abisinuolaorex will only read and not comment because it's their way.

Debbydams and StacyO that commented sef are in support of public proposal. I overheard Debbydams' heart saying she can never get married to a man unless he proposes infront of her family, friends and colleagues.
Lol. What do you expect me to say?
Just like Debbydams said, I like my stuff private. Besides, I'm married, and my engagement was private.

1 Like

Re: The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature by debbydams(f): 10:44pm On May 26, 2021
OloriVin:

Lol. What do you expect me to say?
Just like Debbydams said, I like my stuff private. Besides, I'm married, and my engagement was private.
oh baby I tap from you o kiss
Re: The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature by DedeNkem: 11:36pm On May 26, 2021
Nigerian youths emulate only rubbish.
Re: The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature by OloriVin(f): 8:10am On May 27, 2021
debbydams:
oh baby I tap from you o kiss

Oluwa will do it for you too dear
Re: The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature by debbydams(f): 8:28am On May 27, 2021
OloriVin:

Oluwa will do it for you too dear
amen o
Re: The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature by Akell(m): 1:10pm On May 27, 2021
debbydams:
let's talk here..what do u want to ask im all ears grin

Of a truth, I don't have wàhálà. I'm here to give you peace of mind. wink
Re: The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature by debbydams(f): 1:50pm On May 27, 2021
Akell:

I'm listening..
Re: The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature by debbydams(f): 1:52pm On May 27, 2021
Akell:

ok I'm listening..
Re: The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature by Greatzeus(m): 7:07pm On May 27, 2021
You do what works for you,I do what works for me.
It's a MF free world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video / Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.