Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out (1747 Views)

Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th / Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by oilyngbati(m): 10:55am On May 26, 2021
See the brain of nnamdi cownu’ supporters:

Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by Brimstone77: 10:59am On May 26, 2021
helinues:

When we were warning you guys and still warning you about the consequences of UGM, no be abuse you dey abuse us in return?

Tell your prayers to sheepishs.. Blackhole dey here

oga say amen and stop yapping gibberish..

Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by Brimstone77: 11:03am On May 26, 2021
PissfulProtester:
make we hear wordundecided

We no warn Una?

Police will gun down your gunmen, you will defend them like useless charge and bail lawyers..but when the gunmen police kill your people, you blame it on police and the governor

Which Kain hypocrisy reach this one abeg?
stop changing narrative...it's like killing the whole north because bandits and boko Haram are attacking military posts..

Your hypocrisy stinks...

Why can't your terrorist military go after gun men,why targeting armless civilians.??
Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by Jostoman: 11:48am On May 26, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Smh...

Why she come dey video herself?
go and ask Google.
Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by Jostoman: 11:49am On May 26, 2021
Brimstone77:
I pray you suffer the consequences of another person's crime...

Amen!!
so shall it be.
Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by Jostoman: 11:50am On May 26, 2021
Na by force to be one Nigeria?
Re: Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out by InaNla(f): 2:04pm On May 26, 2021
[s]
CilicMarin:
You are still playing politics with the dead of your loved ones..

Ndi ara!
[/s]

Ngene, how is Lorrecta?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Join A Peaceful Rally Of Tomorrow / Biafran FENDI Fighters. / Lord Lugard Was A Devil Incarnate – Pastor Paul Adefarasin (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.