Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill (3731 Views)

This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / What Will You Do If Your Father Brings Her Home As Second Wife (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:10pm On May 26, 2021
Sometime ago there was a funny picture of a guy in a resturant with two girls who were busy helping themselves with the food which was apparently on the guy but then the guy just sat there with his two palms against each other like he was praying for the lord's mercy embarassed
The real story was that the guy organised a date for him and a girl but the biittch came along with a fat black and obviously hungry looking fellow hoe to what was supposed to be a private and a getting-to-know-eachother-better situation!
The guy obviously being a simp couldn't do anything and just let the both of them have what was supposed to be for him and the girl he only planned for!

The main problem here is that part where i mentioned that "the guy couldn't do anything" the fact that he could refuse the situation and fight for what he actually bargained for!
Today's women have this stupid and annoying entitlement mentality but then men who just can't seem to say a big blatant NO to them are the major problem!

Still Typing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:23pm On May 26, 2021
The biggest problems and redpillers and mgtowers have today are the simps which is their fellow men!
Simps keeps filling up women's entitlement mentality by always saying YES. Women don't deserve anything you have to offer in the first place not to talk of witholding your ability of say NO!
Let them understand that you have a big part to play in that very situation and that if they don't like it then they can always get TF! This is my resources, this is everything that came with me and if you want me to put it on the table then you are gonna have to prove that you are actually worth it! You can't just come over any fvvcckin time you want, request for stuff and then you expect me to provide it asap at your feet simply because you are a woman and you have a vagina! Biittch that hole you have aint shiit and you even need a d!!ck person like me more than you need your pvvssy! YES! THATS HOW YOU SHOULD REASON ABOUT A WOMAN!

Don't be apologetic for being a man, state out your choices!

Still Typing...

8 Likes

Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by Darkseid(m): 1:27pm On May 26, 2021
I don't have problem with a girl coming with her friend if it's the first time we're meeting; you know this country is filled with crazy people and I understand that she might be having security concerns but that her friend will never sit in the same table as me, she doesn't even to greet me.
Make the friend just go dey her side for one corner, anything apart from this, I go just excuse them, collect another table, enjoy myself alone and go home.

11 Likes

Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by Blacknote: 1:28pm On May 26, 2021
Na who provoked you this hot afternoon?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:36pm On May 26, 2021
Well to the main topic, you all know that i won't state a societal problem without suggesting a suiting solution.
I love to fvvck biittches up and help them understand that they aren't shiit, so if i were in that guy's shoes and when i got into the resturant i met two hoes instead of one, i would either place out my right middle finger and walk out the door or to get more fun, i would sit with them, exchange greetings with her friend and even get more casual with her friend that she(the main girl) begins to feel i'm distracted by her friend thereby making the main girl look more useless in the situation. Thats not my kill point.

I wait for the waiter to come for the bills and then i just pay for my orders and leave the building, the big mistake the two biittches would make is to order for the most expensive things on the menu thinking the expenses would be on me. They would have to adopt a plate washing career grin
I don't take nonsense!

BE A NO NONSENSE MAN!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2021
Darkseid:
I don't have problem with a girl coming with her friend if it's the first time we're meeting; you know this country is filled with crazy people and I understand that she might be having security concerns but that her friend will never sit in the same table as me, she doesn't even to greet me.
Make the friend just go dey her side for one corner, anything apart from this, I go just excuse them, collect another table, enjoy myself alone and go home.
So if a girl is trying to be careful, bringing a fellow girl is the best option? Thats more or less like bringing nothing bro, the intention is clear enough, they are trying to wash off you simple!

2 Likes

Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2021
Blacknote:
Na who provoked you this hot afternoon?
Funny thing is that you are supposed to be angry as well

2 Likes

Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by Blacknote: 2:17pm On May 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Funny thing is that you are supposed to be angry as well
I'm angry with everything in this country, the weather, economy, politicians, police, unknown gun men, bandits, my bank account balance, etc. So I can't come and be vexing for person wey no want get sense especially on top woman matter, they're the least of my problem now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:00pm On May 26, 2021
Blacknote:

I'm angry with everything in this country, the weather, economy, politicians, police, unknown gun men, bandits, my bank account balance, etc. So I can't come and be vexing for person wey no want get sense especially on top woman matter, they're the least of my problem now.
Sense spotted tho

3 Likes

Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 26, 2021
What did you gain after writing all this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by Vaiki(m): 3:27pm On May 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Sense spotted tho
You are the man!! Folks used to castigate me for treating women like trash..but really women are trash!! I use and move just like them. I'm yet to see even a decent married woman who will always steal touches and glances when their men aren't looking. Gawd have mercy on any man worshipping a woman as faithful and so should be treated nice. Use and move!!

2 Likes

Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by Vaiki(m): 3:31pm On May 26, 2021
Doja2000:
Do Mumu comot from here!! If them check now another man dey somewhere dey sample your woman. Truth hurts

1 Like

Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by Miminana(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2021
I be A1 Alpha. Me I no dey fear no one, I go talk my mind straight up.
"I no call your friend join for the date, we need privacy make she give us space". If the main b!tch dey mumu then I boon dem both, carry myself zoom, no time for nonsense. But who still dey plan date with bitchess when na side guys be goal.
Just dey straff free puna and make dey main guy dey sweat the cost of maintenance

1 Like

Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 26, 2021
Miminana:
"I no call your friend join for the date, we need privacy make she give us space". If the main b!tch dey mumu then I boon dem both, carry myself zoom, no time for nonsense. But who still dey plan date with bitchess when na side guys be goal.
Just dey straff free puna and make dey main guy dey sweat the cost of maintenance
And you dey very sure say you fit do as you take talk am for real life??

Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by Afrobasic(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2021

Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 26, 2021
Vaiki:
Do Mumu comot from here!! If them check now another man dey somewhere dey sample your woman. Truth hurts
See this one. Your mate dey hustle,you come nairaland dey insult women as if your mother no be woman. Stop to dey deceiving yourself with your trashy comment and learn to accept the truth say last last na woman you go marry, na woman you go Bleep, and na woman go born your future children.
The truth hurts and you ain't telling yourself the truth because you don't want to feel the pain. Stop deceiving yourself and stop insulting women. God no carry you come this world to con insult women.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by Vaiki(m): 4:22pm On May 26, 2021
Doja2000:
See this one. Your mate dey hustle,you come nairaland dey insult women as if your mother no be woman. Stop to dey deceiving yourself with your trashy comment and learn to accept the truth say last last na woman you go marry, na woman you go Bleep, and na woman go born your future children.
The truth hurts and you ain't telling yourself the truth because you don't want to feel the pain. Stop deceiving yourself and stop insulting women. God no carry you come this world to con insult women.
WRONG!

1 Like

Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 26, 2021
Vaiki:
WRONG!
RIGHT.....!!!

2 Likes

Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by Darkseid(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
So if a girl is trying to be careful, bringing a fellow girl is the best option? Thats more or less like bringing nothing bro, the intention is clear enough, they are trying to wash off you simple!
As much as I know you hate women, it's still good to keep an open mind sometimes. Do you expect me to start acting crazy because she brought a friend along? As far the friend doesn't get involved in my business, I don't see why it should matter. If I then find out the intention was negative, I'll simply walk away.
Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by Khd95(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2021
Darkseid:
we are meeting at a public place, in a restaurant not in a private place like my house,and your bringing extra hungry mouth because u jam father xmas abi

even if i am inviting u to my house u still need to inform me about your intention to bring a friend along

if you didnt seek my consent before u bring extra mouth to my house or our meeting point, i no go wicked you,na bottle water ur mama go bring and go back to ur daddies house house or where ever u crawled from undecided

its a date not an an avenue to eat what u have been craving.

nigrerian girls are not even romantic, lets hang out means domini pizza, shoprite, cinema to them..olodo cant we just go to bus terminal and be looking at colorful buses or go wacth the birds and goats in a dusty road grin tongue

1 Like

Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:06pm On May 26, 2021
Vaiki:
You are the man!! Folks used to castigate me for treating women like trash..but really women are trash!! I use and move just like them. I'm yet to see even a decent married woman who will always steal touches and glances when their men aren't looking. Gawd have mercy on any man worshipping a woman as faithful and so should be treated nice. Use and move!!
Dear fellow redpillers, this right here is the message!

1 Like

Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2021
Doja2000:
With all due respect, this thread is for sensible and prospective people only. Thank you smiley
Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by cornelin(m): 6:16pm On May 26, 2021
If I were to be in that situation, what I'll do is that after introduction and exchange of pleasantries with her and her friend, I'll stylishly excuse my girl and myself from the table to a nearby empty table so that my girl and I am seated on different tables away from the friend.

If my girl ask me why I separated her from her friend, I'll simply tell her that I understand her fear and security concerns and that since her friend can be able to see us from her end, it means that she is safe and that I meant no harm. I'll tell her that the purpose of our meeting is to get to know each other better and I don't want a third party to intrude into our discussion.

If she agrees to my arrangement and after some chit chat, I'll order food for just the two of us. If she insist that I also take order for her friend, I'll tell her that she is not my responsibility and that I can't foot her friend's bill because I didn't invite her.

If she still persist that I do some thing at least for her friend, I'll just tell the waiter to give her friend bottle water.
Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:18pm On May 26, 2021
Vaiki:
Thanks man, but really, simps and biittches never fit in a redpill thread, they never deserve our attention

1 Like

Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:20pm On May 26, 2021
Miminana:
In simple terms, biittches aint worth shiit!
Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:21pm On May 26, 2021
PhavesGideon:

And you dey very sure say you fit do as you take talk am for real life??
Seriously
Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2021
Afrobasic:
OMG this photo just says it all!!!
Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:31pm On May 26, 2021
Doja2000:
Dear redpillers pls pay good attention to what this person has typed, everything written there is the only things women have to offer in any relationship, this is also the reason why women think they are important to us but i tell you today, if you can forsake these or get them without attaching yourself completely to any woman, YOU WILL TRIUMPH!
Women only thrive on men, and those are the ways they get to us! thats the real bitter truth everyone has to digest!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:32pm On May 26, 2021
Darkseid:
As much as I know you hate women, it's still good to keep an open mind sometimes. Do you expect me to start acting crazy because she brought a friend along? As far the friend doesn't get involved in my business, I don't see why it should matter. If I then find out the intention was negative, I'll simply walk away.
OK
Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:35pm On May 26, 2021
Khd95:
we are meeting at a public place, in a restaurant not in a private place like my house,and your bringing extra hungry mouth because u jam father xmas abi

even if i am inviting u to my house u still need to inform me about your intention to bring a friend along

if you didnt seek my consent before u bring extra mouth to my house or our meeting point, i no go wicked you,na bottle water ur mama go bring and go back to ur daddies house house or where ever u crawled from undecided

its a date not an an avenue to eat what u have been craving.

nigrerian girls are not even romantic, lets hang out means domini pizza, shoprite, cinema to them..olodo cant we just go to bus terminal and be looking at colorful buses or go wacth the birds and goats in a dusty road grin tongue
Men are the real lovers! Women just take advantage!
Re: GUYS!!!, Do This If She Brings Her Friends To The Date!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2021
@cornelin You don't seem to understand the fact that a girl bringing along a fellow girl is not "being safe" in anyway!
If she was really trying to be safe, she could have done better than that, an intended criminal would still know what to do or better still just get two girls instead of one!

It was clearly intended, and besides its a public place! If she comes with another girl then you have to understand the fact your girl has discussed with her friend and they have planned to "Enjoy" at your expense! Funny thing is that some of these biittch would come with a batallion of hungry hoes to come eat at your expense, you have to be smart, don't take rubbish because she's a girl!
You are probably doing her a favour by taking her out, who knows if she could even afford a local resturant You have to understand the game she's trying to play, then play it harder! Teach her a lesson she will never forget!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yawa - Female Armed Robber St!pp3d N@k£d & Beaten In Benin / Dating - Kids - Husband - Now Biological Clock Ticking ? / 12 Photos That Will Make You Believe In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.