Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex (7813 Views)

Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / It Must Not Always Be Sex / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by diwasow290: 10:53pm On May 26, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Since people don't know sarcasm
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by ollams1(m): 11:31pm On May 26, 2021
Pls ask her, how did she know abt d act?
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by PoshTraveler: 11:37pm On May 26, 2021
Ayemileto:
Your account was created in 2013, but this is your first post.

You have very few comments too for a 8 year old account. shocked shocked shocked
so what?? U think everyone is as jobless as u
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by PoshTraveler: 11:40pm On May 26, 2021
Sterope:
donnumber1

Her mum should be the first person you tell.

A third party must witness your disclosure with her mum. It is also can also best you lodge a complaint (anonymously if you wish) with an NGO.
na so una go push the guy with una useless advice till he enter problem. Bro don't tell anyone anything. Just do your best to avoid Her. She will tell her father that soon

1 Like

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Ayemileto(m): 11:57pm On May 26, 2021
PoshTraveler:
so what?? U think everyone is as jobless as u

grin cheesy cheesy

If that's the criteria for joblessness, then you're much more jobless.

Your account is just 2 months old, and you already have 7 topics and 306 posts, which means you make an average of around 5.1 posts per day.

Better find better work. shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by lirixo4743: 12:08am On May 27, 2021
Footballtroll19:
Ask her where she heard that or seen it and who does she think it means, from that you will have to report to her parents because this matter get as e be oooo undecided lipsrsealed
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Malawian(m): 2:33am On May 27, 2021
Lilpen3758:
I do tell her to stop it I beat her sometimes
I was just been sarcastic, omo una too serious for this country
Tell your sister about it, you may also record her saying such with your phone. .make sure her parents know. 4 years old? I have a daughter of 2 year and I know I will impale any guy who tries such nonsense with by baby.

1 Like

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Princeokwuego1(m): 3:36am On May 27, 2021
Similar thing is happening to me.the girl is 9 years old.whenever she comes back from school straight to my house with silly excuse to come inside and coming around me trying to play with me but I always scold her.she opened my bedroom window peeping inside when I caught her I warned and shout on her so loud..the following day she still find me come I have to complain to my girlfriend about it incase of anything because am now avoiding this girl whenever she is back from school I will close door till her mom comes back from market..na me con dey run for the small girl�

3 Likes

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Anfield247(m): 4:36am On May 27, 2021
Be extremely careful, it might be a setup! Even that little girl can land you in jail by lying against you... See the red light!
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by dederocs(m): 7:16am On May 27, 2021
She got the seductive, freaky spirit from her mom, it's strange but it happens.
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Reex12(m): 8:17am On May 27, 2021
dederocs:
She got the seductive, freaky spirit from her mom, it's strange but it happens.
sad but true at such young age she mjghht start to experiment early
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by donnumber1(m): 8:24am On May 27, 2021
I really appreciate and commend everyone , your various opinions and consideration have been of help . God bless you’ll.

... I couldn’t approach and narrate the incident to her dad yesterday. Yes, your guess is right , I was really confused and weighing the consequences . Will I be appreciated or implicated, that was my thoughts.

I actually was thinking of not making any statement to anyone . However will heaven not judge me for keeping a blind eye if truly someone is sexually violating her .

Her mom is always busy....( 7am -10pm) job ...
should I involve my younger sister to interrogate ?
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by SenecaTheYonger: 8:46am On May 27, 2021
To avoid trouble, don’t allow her come close to you. Send her away immediately. Let her be her families problem.

In the society we live in right now, if someone hears her saying “pupu on me” in your presence, you are in big trouble.

Send her away and don’t allow her come close to you.
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by MicroSweet(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2021
I've read through the comments here but not a single attempt at explaining what she might really mean by "pupu on me". Could it:
✔️ literally mean defecate on her, or
✔️ nut on her or
✔️ penetrate her?

We need to first be sure of what she meant.
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by edochie12: 10:55am On May 27, 2021
Report her to the Father
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by bularuz(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2021
Do you live in ijesa
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Harddiskng(m): 11:35am On May 27, 2021
It’s either she has seen what she is talking about or someone within the neighborhood is acting with out with her.

Use wisdom to refer the matter to her parent for further investigation.

1 Like

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Temmylee01(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2021
Firstly my Gee the first persons you need to inform are you sister and father, then from there you have vindicate yourself and trust me that sister of yours will actually make sure she find out what's happening, cuz 4 out of 10 girls had gone through molestetation and being taken advantage of ( not saying your sister has been molested) but she is a lady and she will be able to relate which am sure she might help the little girl. Then your P man will knw how to tell the little girl father and the father will tell the mom.
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 27, 2021
donnumber1:

My God!

OP If you really want to help that girl, then pleaseee the next time she says such to you, just ask her to wait first, bring out your phone to record your convo with her, then ask her ...
What she means?
Have you ever pupu on her before?
Why is she always asking you to pupu on her?
How many people have pupu on her?
And so on ...

If you think you can handle it yourself, please go ahead and don't inform anyone about it until you've interrogated the little girl.
If not, then please tell only your sister about it. She should find a way to draw the girl close and find out what she knows.

I really hope she's not being abused.

3 Likes

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by detectivejones: 2:27pm On May 27, 2021
Telling the father directly might land in wah ala. Tell your sis and dad about, then your father will know how to present it to the father
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by LoudLord(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2021
Pikin way you go give dirty slap

If them ask you wetin happen then tell her to repeat it what she said...

Be like kirikiri wan Jo soapy for your head... Ileya dey corner better use your brain
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by franklingud(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2021
Cheezorbah:

My God!

OP If you really want to help that girl, then pleaseee the next time she says such to you, just ask her to wait first, bring out your phone to record your convo with her, then ask her ...
What she means?
Have you ever pupu on her before?
Why is she always asking you to pupu on her?
How many people have pupu on her?
And so on ...

If you think you can handle it yourself, please go ahead and don't inform anyone about it until you've interrogated the little girl.
If not, then please tell only your sister about it. She should find a way to draw the girl close and find out what she knows.

I really hope she's not being abused.
This is the best advice I have read so far.

OP heed this advice if you really want to help that girl.
Try and record your conversation with her without her consent. Find out what ''pupu on me'' means from her.
Who and who have ''pupu'' on her.
Be extremely careful doing this.

God help you.

2 Likes

Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Johnayoola(m): 5:40pm On May 27, 2021
Oga when next she say that beat the hell out of her so when next she sees you she run away, don't involve yourself in what might land you in jail, just make sure you find every means to stop her from saying that to you and i sense you play with her too much let her know that you are cruel with this she will run away from you whenever she sees you
same nairalander telling you to tell this and that what if t backfires?? i can assure you they will crucify you even without caring to know the truth
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Rickmann: 7:08pm On May 27, 2021
donnumber1:
Forgive any typo errors if necessary. This is a real life story that have happened before and also repeated itself .

.... I have a neighbor that have interrelationships with my dad . Due to the old age of my dad will both presently lives together.

My dad is way older than the way he looks ,however that was not a barrel to a awesome friendship he had with a lovely and friendly neighbor.

Now the problem.... our neighbor is a family man of four girls ranging from (12,9,4,2) the girls are lovely and cute and respectful .... whenever my sister is back from work and about to cook the meal at home , those little girls always love helping out . Earlier this year February I notice something funky about the third child... will both where together before I knew it she said and I quote “ uncle J come and pupu on me , I was thinking it was a joke until the little girl jump on me and began going close to my genital area. I resisted and stop her and l told her to go to the sitting room and watch the cartoons while my younger sister was in the kitchen cooking.

....so today after taking my bath this evening she was around too after the return of my sister from work . She repeated that same statement funny enough I was coming outside from the bathroom with my towel only she was consistently repeating same sentence and about to see my naked part by pointing it that I should come and pupu on her . I was wow and had to discharge her towards the kitchen.

My question, is someone already penetrating her or have she mistakenly seen her dad and mom having sex .

(Modify I no Dey do notice me . I Dey always Dey nairaland everyday . But I need to solve this shit soon before I enter wahala just as one nigga suggested. I feel someone held the little girl statement today. )

Eleyi gidi gan ni
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by lasisi69(f): 9:13pm On May 27, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Omo this kind thing don happen to me but my own na signal she dey give me
small girl of 5years always like to grab my ass
Na me come dey shy ooh imagine
5year old girl giving you signal... Nawa for you !!!!
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Lilpen3758: 10:00pm On May 27, 2021
lasisi69:
5year old girl giving you signal... Nawa for you !!!!
that was sarcasm oga
How I go shy for 5years old girl?
Nairalanders una no get any sense of humor na only serious sad people like you full here
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by lasisi69(f): 10:01pm On May 27, 2021
Lilpen3758:
that was sarcasm oga
How I go shy for 5years old girl?
Nairalanders una no get any sense of humor na only serious sad people like you full here
lol... Okay.. but, your damage control is wack
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Lilpen3758: 10:04pm On May 27, 2021
lasisi69:
lol... Okay.. but, your damage control is wack
I don't even know how to take it down people just misunderstand me quickly.......am almost always sarcastic
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by lasisi69(f): 10:05pm On May 27, 2021
Lilpen3758:
I don't even know how to take it down people just misunderstand me quickly.......am almost always sarcastic
lol... One expo, to be happy, you must be less concerned with other people... people will taint you "normally"
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Lucrativress(f): 10:08pm On May 27, 2021
donnumber1:
I’m presently with her dad outside with my old man and him , my problem is will her dad believe me without doubting me.( meaning na me Dey penetrate her) Abeg ... I no want problems presently.

Ladies of the under world don bring me down ....meaning I don’t have much financial resources to fight any implications just Incase someone wey no even like me go report before I find the right way to present it with her dad

(Modify her mom and I are not in talking terms however I’m ready to risk anything to save the child so as to know where the child got that from. I hope say I go save . I no Dey like problems)
Why the hell are people telling you to mind your business, when did we degenerate into this as a people??
Mr man,do what is right
Get sweet for that Girl,sit her down on a Chair and tell her to explain what she means,ask her questions, she has to give you every detail,be sure not to exert any pressure,next,call your sister in,let her repeat it,make sure she is calm,you need her calm,let her show you who and who is involved, feel free to give her a book and Biro to draw pupu,record this all along.
Next get her Parent's involved, just bone that her mother bla bla,tell them both,don't leave that Girl's life destroyed, help her,she need's your help,please!!
Don't make her grow in guilt and self degradation, if you don't do this,you'll regret it all your life,you'll regret a chance to help a future from getting broken.
Something is going on with that Girl,find out!
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by Lilpen3758: 10:09pm On May 27, 2021
lasisi69:
lol... One expo, to be happy, you must be less concerned with other people... people will taint you "normally"
lolzz I do beat her and tell her to stop it
I was like a stranger there I didn't know how to tell the mumsy
Before she go begin think nonsense
So I just even try to avoid the small girl....lol
Re: A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex by lilvicky68(m): 10:10pm On May 27, 2021
Lilpen3758:
For this kind matter sarcasm no dey needed..make them no chew you raw..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor / Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? / How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.