Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) (56260 Views)

Kim Kardashian Passes Bar Exam After 3 Failed Attempts / Kim Kardashian Fails The Baby Bar For The Second Time (Video) / Kim Kardashian Failed Bar Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Ugosample(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2021
meobizy:
The generic comments in this forum can kill one's IQ. She has two options; try again or continue being a mother and socialite. I like how despite being a billionaire, she tried her hand at something challenging. Man people (me included) won't do such past the age of twenty one. Those surgeries are reaching the point of diminishing returns, she doesn't look human anymore.

It's a shame what this forum has become
A haven for silly comments from riff raffs

You are right

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 27, 2021
chocboi78:
every other person here corrected me without insults..
That speaks volume Of ur moral upbringing as well as ur current state of life.

ode..
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 27, 2021
chocboi78:
That her cross dresser dad is dead??

Jenner was her step dad or step mum. Her real dad,or birth dad Robert Kardashian, who was a noted lawyer and the initial lawyer for OJ simpson in that his famous murder case died in the 1990s.

As a man , Jenner was an Olympic gold medallist at the 1976 Olympics before going on to become an actor and later Kim's stepparent

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:45am On May 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

Very frustrated, I swear down!... And also horribly misogynistic.

If na Davido, Naira Marley, Future, Akon, or Wizkid dem talk say fail exam, you will see these same people encouraging them to try harder and not to give up.
Na today them dey abuse Kim? It's a hobby that eases their frustrations cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by benweezy: 9:46am On May 27, 2021
grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by KaplanDee: 9:46am On May 27, 2021
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Revolva(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2021
wetin olosho know
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by AustineCJ: 9:47am On May 27, 2021
Not in my country, she would have graduated with first class honors . Davido wey show for nysc camp just for a day till date no more news but trust me he has collected his certificate. This country tire me

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:47am On May 27, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

She should face Prostitution
she's not a prostitute, receive sense

Every woman you see is not like your mom

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Theoarhics: 9:48am On May 27, 2021
Why this one no go fail. Who dey write exam naked?
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by detectivejones: 9:48am On May 27, 2021
See them typing what i don't know and mocking her
At least she tried, she followed her path
Do you know what it means taking care of children under the age of 8 and running a multi million dollars companies? I bet you all have no idea. She tried we have to give it to her scoring 475 out of the cut off mark of 500

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by gbengaadeleye12: 9:49am On May 27, 2021
Let her do what she want
KaplanDee:
Kim Kardashian, who is training to become a lawyer like her late dad, failed to pass her exam.

Watch Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxjOZYI4rG0

Though she did the exams some month ago and did not get a passing grade in the exam. She kept it a secret until she decided to reveal it to the public on her family reality show.
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians".

She said " If you doing law school the way I'm doing it, it is a 4 year program instead of your typical 3 year program and after year 1, you have to take the baby bar. This was actually harder, I hear, than the official bar".

She got 474 in the exam but the cut off mark is 560.
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Richsteemit: 9:49am On May 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

So, in your "righteous" mind, every successful female lawyer is celibate or sexually decent... Guy, go sleep!!! grin

Is that what I said? or did I generalize in my comment on any female lawyer? I was just being sarcastic. You need start learning how to smoke my Ganga weed. You go dey reason differently
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Nobody: 9:49am On May 27, 2021
chocboi78:
that's her step dad Mr Jenna. Her biological father Mr Jenna is deceased.
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by babakb: 9:50am On May 27, 2021
After she turned millions of girls to whoores, now she wants to become a lawyer sad sad sad

I pity the fools emulating the reckless lifestyle of celebrities...
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2021
thaoriginator:
Me bloodclaat!

You never focus pon your education instead ah cocky you ah chase pon di street.

Yuh daddy sent you go ah school fi get ah education, fi be ah lawyer.

Yuh gwan and a follow Kanye caw him have a big fat cocky weh ah strike yuh like ah lightening..

Bagga p u s s y hole gyal undecided

Wetin carry you come Nairaland
Talk to me
Because this your patois na original one

How did you know of Nairaland?
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2021
chocboi78:
Step dad. Infact Ex step dad

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Nobody: 9:52am On May 27, 2021
Basitelo1:
Wetin dey her head b4 grin
No be prick and Oloshoism be her fulltime work now.
Jumping 4rm one d*ck to anoda

What have you done with your own life?. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2021
Na so person dey study to pass, walking unclothed around?
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by purplekayc(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2021
chocboi78:
no
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by nedekid: 9:53am On May 27, 2021
Basitelo1:
Wetin dey her head b4 grin
No be prick and Oloshoism be her fulltime work now.
Jumping 4rm one d*ck to anoda
If na so e easy with prck and olosho ism, 90% of Nigerian or America women for be billionaire like Kim naa..

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 27, 2021
Factfinder1:
Big yansh with small brain 98% of these slay queens no sabi anything....na only vigina business

Meanwhile you are here on Nairaland writing nonsense about a Dollar Billionaire. Do you see the irony in that?
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2021
post=102105515:

Better get busy with life and make momsie proud instead of coming online typing jargons on a daily basis and gossiping like a girl.
Rise up and WORK!

Oga stop faking being nice on Nairaland with your comments on daily basis.....I can spot fake people from afar no matter how they pretend about it.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Nobody: 9:56am On May 27, 2021
SmartPolician:
Empty head.
She thought that law exam was same as posing seminude before cameras.
Yeye dey smell!

PS: I cannot deny the fact that she's very hot. grin Kanye has eyes for beautiful women. From Amber Rose to Kim K. If ONLY dating or sleeping with beautiful women made men richer.... undecided

It takes smartness to be a Billionaire. Maybe being a lawyer is not her calling.
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Seun360(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2021
chocboi78:

Jenner is Kim Kardashian step father.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Jakumo(m): 9:57am On May 27, 2021
The bigger the buttocks the smaller and weaker the brain.

This idiotic mother of five should concentrate on feeding those babies their daily silicone liquid diet from her giant fake udders, rather than continuously making noise about her wasted life and posting nasty photographs of her expanded yansh.

To all women, once you have become a married mother of rug-rats, nobody wants to see your saggy or plastic-reinforced tits and buttocks.

Kindly keep all those nightmarish apparitions for the benefit of your husband and your hungy babies.

Thank you Jeeesus and God breast Armenia.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2021
Richsteemit:

Is that what I said? or did I generalize in my comment on any female lawyer? I was just being sarcastic. You need start learning how to smoke my Ganga weed. You go dey reason differently

Really??!... Okay. Thanks for clarifying.

Regarding the weed, I will gladly pass! tongue
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by highskies(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2021
chocboi78:

No. That's not accurate. Her biological dad, Robert Kard. He was a US attorney and a businessman
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Nobody: 10:00am On May 27, 2021
Atleast she has the courage to post her failures on social media unlike people who only post fake life successes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins / Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award / #30billionconcert Made 500 Million Naira – Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.