Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) (49922 Views)

Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) / Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by BabaIbo: 7:44am On May 27, 2021
MasonKendall:
second tier gini? And how many UCL have all the teams in the EPL (currently)won? After you minus it with real Madrid's total.

Remove the ones they won at the inception of European cup i.e 5 consecutive ones(you need to know how the cup started to understand this) and place them side by side with AC Milan, Liverpool and Bayern.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:44am On May 27, 2021
And for Man U fans..it ended in premium tears. grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:45am On May 27, 2021
Odin2:
They should just give the trophy to Unai Emery to take home...
He has reached the finals 5 times and won it 4 times. Only lost it with Arsenal
When I tell you people Arsenal is cursed don't argue
Why you de yab frustrated Gunners like that this morning grin
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by princewarri1985: 7:46am On May 27, 2021
Manchester united coach ole need to be sacked ASAP. his coaching technique is very poor. He is in the same level with chelsea former coach lampard. After the club left sentiment apart and sack lampard, see what tuchel is doing at chelsea now. AM VERY ANGRY NOW BECAUSE OLE WAS SUPPOSED TO KILL THAT MATCH IN FIRST HALF AND FUNNY ENOUGH VILLAREAL WAS 1 GOAL UP BY FIRST HALF. OLE MUST GO!
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by descarado: 7:46am On May 27, 2021
ManU cry
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On May 27, 2021
Terry44:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Narrow escape. I wonder why they had to switch to defensive formation after that 1st goal, that was really stupid from unai.

Man Utd played good football, but were not fortunate enough.
weyrey pained soul.. bants
on you grin
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 7:49am On May 27, 2021
And the pain goes straight to zebra fc
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by MasonKendall(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2021
BabaIbo:

Remove the ones they won at the inception of European cup i.e 5 consecutive ones(you need to know how the cup started to understand this) and place them side by side with AC Milan, Liverpool and Bayern.
Since 92/93 when it was renamed the UEFA champions League, only four trophies have gone England's way. Compared to Barcelona's four grin. Such a whack league.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by proxillin(m): 8:03am On May 27, 2021
The real Senior man.

Someone is crying right now
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by tweakdude1: 8:03am On May 27, 2021
Terry44:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Narrow escape. I wonder why they had to switch to defensive formation after that 1st goal, that was really stupid from unai.

Which good football did Man United played, Oga abeg rewatch that game.

If it was EPL Man United will have won
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On May 27, 2021
post=102101658:
Leicester won their very first FA Cup this season.

Villarreal won their very first Major Trophy this season.

Tuchel will win his very first Champions League Trophy this season.
Blues For Life.
So help us God!

Meanwhile,
the team with guns but no ammunition has never won the Champions League before in their history, neither will they win it this season nor next season!!
What manner of club is that sef!

Lol cheesy,
You don catch us for corner with that,
You went deep into our mind(s) and forced the words we never wanted to type out!
But Guardiola has won it twice in the past and Tuchel hasn't won at all, don't be selfish now,
biko!
Chelsea for CL! BGG!

Pep has won it twice, but Tuchel hasn't.
Let's all keep playing the games till May 29th.
It's interesting..... cheesy

You guys my blues brothers will always be on track and with open mind when discussing football, but on politics you will DERAIL OVERWHELMINGLY and be SELFISH
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Kessythegeek(m): 8:13am On May 27, 2021
Anyone interested in a free Jumia Voucher Code?

Use this: JMSTYLER

it gives you a 10% off when you buy anything on the Jumia App
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by deardevil(m): 8:16am On May 27, 2021
Deyakew1:
I JUST GOT FIVE[ODD] FROM NORWAY

PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;
WHATS-APP ME IF YOU PLAY SPORTS BETTING;
0 9 1 3 3 0 1 9 2 9 0

Am happy for you bro cause this the time to get rich....... call your friends and family’s. Give them the game let them play it and they will thank you cause the richest will go round your family. Abi you no want your family get money ni and Friend

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Kellysman77(m): 8:25am On May 27, 2021
I Supported Chukwueze Villarreal till When they reach the finals. Good one
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by IamGreen1(f): 8:25am On May 27, 2021
If you need a Europa Cup you better call Unai cheesy, the guy is gifted when it comes to that.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Kellysman77(m): 8:26am On May 27, 2021
I Supported them
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Raydos: 8:26am On May 27, 2021
Madaraire:
I feel so sorry for Manchester United, luck has not really been on their side for awhile now.

This is not about Luck, The truth is, A Premier League team can never win a LaLiga side in a Final!!

This is a very hard pill to swallow for PL fans!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by CSTRR: 8:29am On May 27, 2021
Chukwueze will play in the Champions league next season courtesy of this victory.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by 007lss: 8:29am On May 27, 2021
Terry44:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

sorry.....the did not watch the match, who won at the end..... Lol
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by unlimitedmoneys: 8:30am On May 27, 2021
moriss33:
You go like use Nord ?

Yes bro, but not the hack nord.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by kaey10(m): 8:32am On May 27, 2021
Terry44:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You called what man u played Good football... I was ashamed.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by unlimitedmoneys: 8:32am On May 27, 2021
moriss33:
Nord isn't free nah....na paid vpn

I mean almost every nord is hack. So nord is blocking this, you can't use a hack paid nord VPN.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Rhu4xce: 8:35am On May 27, 2021
princewarri1985:
Manchester united coach ole need to be sacked ASAP. his coaching technique is very poor. He is in the same level with chelsea former coach lampard. After the club left sentiment apart and sack lampard, see what tuchel is doing at chelsea now. AM VERY ANGRY NOW BECAUSE OLE WAS SUPPOSED TO KILL THAT MATCH IN FIRST HALF AND FUNNY ENOUGH VILLAREAL WAS 1 GOAL UP BY FIRST HALF. OLE MUST GO!

I totally agree with you. Ole has no game plan at all, you had a keeper who has a bad record of saving PKs and yet you still leave him on the pitch. What xperience does OLE has self i keep asking myself in big games like this. He should be a head coach and not a manager cos he doesnt even have it in him. Conte is up for grabs sha i pray
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2021
Terry44:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You don't play well in finals, you win it
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:36am On May 27, 2021
Zebra United their tears last night was on premium tongue tongue

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Realguyman1(m): 8:47am On May 27, 2021
MasonKendall:
After being renamed UEFA Europa League in 2009, Unai Emery has more Europa League trophies that all the English clubs combined. Chelsea-2 Manchester United-1. And this is the only trophy Chelsea has more than United
Fa cup nkor?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:48am On May 27, 2021
Spain will feature 5 teams in next seasons champion's league
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Telstar: 8:50am On May 27, 2021
Terry44:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's tactics. Take Man United to extra-time and win it on penalties. The coach really tried. It's not essy to beat Man United in the Cup Final.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy / Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) / Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.