Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) (49925 Views)

Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) / Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by snowball11(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2021
"who dey breath?"

Definitely Villarreal is breathing; not that dead MUMU United with their dumb noisy fans! grin
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by snowball11(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2021
Raydos:

This is not about Luck, The truth is, A Premier League team can never win a LaLiga side in a Final!!

This is a very hard pill to swallow for PL fans!

Na which kain stat this one dey give here? undecided

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Joezinho: 9:19am On May 27, 2021
What ole gollum cannot destroy doesn't exist!!!

grin grin grin

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2021
I swear
That man is less than average
How can you have Mata and James on sub and refused to used them but keep Rashford on the game for 90 mins while he played absolutely rubbish.
What kind of coach will remove Greenwood who was better yesterday than Rashford to bring in a midfielder and change Pogba position?
Pogba was better in the middle yesterday but Bruno and Rashford were off
Ever8090:
which man united played what good football, Ole na average coach jare..that man no go fit win one trophy even with a prime Lionel Messi and Ronaldo in his team
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2021
Obembet self na Man utd fan grin all of them have been humbled
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2021
When Chelsea lost for FA cup dem nor let us hear word.....I wonder why Man United fans carry Chelsea mata for head like gele. grin grin

Even if Chelsea dey play Manchester city their noisy neighbour dem go still dey against Chelsea wey dey far away London. Is that not witchcraft?grin grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by BabaIbo: 9:59am On May 27, 2021
MasonKendall:
Since 92/93 when it was renamed the UEFA champions League, only four trophies have gone England's way. Compared to Barcelona's four grin. Such a whack league.

Since 2019/2020 nko?

Fraud of a league, thank God people eyes don open.

No more fraud for Barça, Madrid, Messi and Ronaldo.

Lewandowski has put a stop to it.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by temi1290: 10:23am On May 27, 2021
charlie009:
Samuel didn't play in the finals,he was not even on the reserve. Na wa oh sad

Injured against assnal
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Lordswat(m): 10:46am On May 27, 2021
How can i unlike all this likes you have, My own CLUB is CURSED, HABA
Odin2:
They should just give the trophy to Unai Emery to take home...

He has reached the finals 5 times and won it 4 times. Only lost it with Arsenal

When I tell you people Arsenal is cursed don't argue.

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2021
I for support Chelsea make them win the CL but they too dey make noise.
They are Noisemakers!

So, Man City for the Trophy!
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Mryacks: 11:11am On May 27, 2021
Odin2:

As much it's pains me to agree as an arsenal fan, ehhn you are right....only arsenal couldn't get the job done outta all the teams he took to the finals grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Khitaking: 11:46am On May 27, 2021
Rasford is overrated.

Would've won it for the Red Devils.

Congratulations to Una and his men.

We should name it UEL (Unai Emery League) already
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by guychidile: 11:49am On May 27, 2021
Sam kudos , keep improving and stepping up your game.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Edun00700: 12:01pm On May 27, 2021
Arsenal and badluck are blood
Odin2:

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by youngreezy(m): 12:27pm On May 27, 2021
Odin2:

guy why you dey insult my team na,chaii this one pain me I no go lie
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Chibuking1402(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2021
post=102101658:
Leicester won their very first FA Cup this season.

Villarreal won their very first Major Trophy this season.

Tuchel will win his very first Champions League Trophy this season.
Blues For Life.
So help us God!

Meanwhile,
the team with guns but no ammunition has never won the Champions League before in their history, neither will they win it this season nor next season!!
What manner of club is that sef!

Lol cheesy,
You don catch us for corner with that,
You went deep into our mind(s) and forced the words we never wanted to type out!
But Guardiola has won it twice in the past and Tuchel hasn't won at all, don't be selfish now,
biko!
Chelsea for CL! BGG!

Pep has won it twice, but Tuchel hasn't.
Let's all keep playing the games till May 29th.
It's interesting..... cheesy

If you stick with the above comparison using clubs that haven't won a particular trophy as a yardstick, you will definitely know that Mancity has not won it, so they're winning the UCL. Why do you suddenly change it to coach instead clubs? To suit your narrative? You will be disappointed that day.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:23pm On May 27, 2021
Chibuking1402:

If you stick with the above comparison using clubs that haven't won a particular trophy as a yardstick, you will definitely know that Mancity has not won it, so they're winning the UCL. Why do you suddenly change it to coach instead clubs? To suit your narrative? You will be disappointed that day.
No, Chibuzor, na your narrative we suppose suit now!
Abeg, go find somewhere sleep.
BLUES FOR LIFE tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by MasonKendall(m): 1:47pm On May 27, 2021
Realguyman1:
Fa cup nkor?
know wetin you dey talk ooo. Online slap fit enter for you cheesy
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by MasonKendall(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2021
BabaIbo:

Since 2019/2020 nko?

Fraud of a league, thank God people eyes don open.

No more fraud for Barça, Madrid, Messi and Ronaldo.

Lewandowski has put a stop to it.
Lewandowski of the farmers league and not Marcus Rashford of the best league on earth. The English media has truly brainwashed you.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Godson32(m): 1:56pm On May 27, 2021
Nigeria too sweet, u leave us for here comot go abroad. See whining.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Hastala: 2:06pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by samexy: 2:09pm On May 27, 2021
I said it earlier that Villarreal Will win
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by teezyaaa: 3:19pm On May 27, 2021
Very impressive!!!

Have you heard of Sytiamo Technology? They give quick loans to market women in established markets in Nigeria and promote financial inclusion
Check them out and partner with them today.
https://sytiamo.com/
https://www.instagram.com/sytiamotechnology/
https://twitter.com/sytiamotech
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by BabaIbo: 4:38pm On May 27, 2021
MasonKendall:
Lewandowski of the farmers league and not Marcus Rashford of the best league on earth. The English media has truly brainwashed you.

Fvck off... Christiano Ronaldo played in EPL before Spain and Italy.

A good player is a good player irrespective of the league.

League-wise, EPL is the best.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Chibuking1402(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2021
post=102112273:

No, Chibuzor, na your narrative we suppose suit now!
Abeg, go find somewhere sleep.
BLUES FOR LIFE tongue tongue tongue

As a matter of fact my name ain't chibuzor, lol... I'm not here to troll dude, I'm just stating the obvious, no need for this...let chat after the final
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 5:57pm On May 27, 2021
Seems he's the only black guy in that team.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by MasonKendall(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2021
BabaIbo:

Best? In terms of what? Man am not talking money-wise am talking football wise, EPL before the Guardiola era was trash. No teams played attractive football neither did the teams attack on a teamly level. All they wanted was counter attack. Prefer the German bundesliga to this EPL crap.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by BabaIbo: 6:29pm On May 27, 2021
MasonKendall:
Best? In terms of what? Man am not talking money-wise am talking football wise, EPL before the Guardiola era was trash. No teams played attractive football neither did the teams attack on a teamly level. All they wanted was counter attack. Prefer the German bundesliga to this EPL crap.

Learn to separate personal view/opinion from general view/opinion.

The general view is EPL is the best, your opinion doesn't count.

Sometimes I wonder how people enjoy watching laliga, their games are always boring and better placed/used as sleeping dose.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by oyatainer(m): 7:03pm On May 27, 2021
BabaIbo:

EPL is actually the best now going by the current form. But going by history and consistency in recent years, La liga is better. You always think EPL is the best in all ramifications but not so. Supporter of other league know that economy and publicity including intensity, EPL is head but technically, EPL is inferior to La liga. The recent struggle of la liga teams is due to inability to reinforce last two years. Aston Villa spent more than Barca in the last transfer market in summer. So it tells on them all.
For now, Premier league is better but not in history.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Atonsboy(m): 7:37pm On May 27, 2021
[quote author= post=102101658]Leicester won their very first FA Cup this season.

Villarreal won their very first Major Trophy this season.

Tuchel will win his very first Champions League Trophy this season.
Blues For Life.
So help us God!

Nigerians in all the teams winning championships finals dis season.
*Iheanacho & Ndidi winning d FA cup
*Assisat winning d WUCL
* Chukwueze winning d Europa league. And
* Tammy Abraham winning d UCL.
Thank u. BLUE BLOOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2021
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy / "Yes, I Hate Okocha" - Sunday Oliseh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.