Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu (43928 Views)

Deliver Less Than 50% Votes And See Trouble – Wike Threatens Council Chairman / 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu / Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by PlayMaker14: 7:47am On May 27, 2021
egbetokuns:

Why mention Dapo Abiodun. Everybody can’t be same. stay with the topic abeg
Please shut up, I never mentioned you.

Thanks.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by liketerm: 7:47am On May 27, 2021
WorldRichest:
Ignore the useless Almajari, don't bring yourself to the level of an Almajari born by the roadside.
He was a two time governor of Niger state and a wealthy man, please tell us which one your father is ?, is better to be an almajiri born by the road side and be wealthy than been born in an hospital and be poor.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 7:48am On May 27, 2021
Una dey see Tout?

If we talk am say na Tout some people go begin dey go Gaga.

How many times has Putin threatened to beat up Kim Jun whatever

Una see the Kain pipu wey dey lead this country?

That's how he builds flyovers without due process of awarding contracts, no bidding process.

Just laidat to Julius Berger and he will come out publicly to say You know Julius Berger is expensive.

In preparation to cover up his lootery.

Agbero Governor

Dem don dey leave PDP for am small small.

PDP will soon be Wike Touting Party

His Curfewlency

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by ablejesus26(m): 7:48am On May 27, 2021
post=102102250:

A wise man once said.......

[b][/b]

You are really pathetic.
Watin join mnk join this thread now??.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:49am On May 27, 2021
Lazynigerian1:
If this was el rufai...by now there would be 200 pages on 'Those violent Muslims and fulanis'

I guess we can now confidently say that Southerners and Christians are violent and as bad as the Muslims , fulanis and northerners.

Before you quote me, remember that bigotry is bad, whichever way you put it. You cannot be going on and on about Northerner violence, while excusing Southerner violence.

And on this matter....Wike is wrong, and should apologize. Just as El rufai should also apologize for past bigoted comments.

Let us shun bigotry please.
Christians got no comparison with suicide bombers and terrorist..a.k.a the religion of piss. angry

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Trustedpronet: 7:49am On May 27, 2021
AmotekunSW:

You don't have an opinion, you only display continuous foolishness. For example, look at your foolish thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6540172/wife-witch

I can see you are so jobless...I can't allow an unknown mad man steal my happiness today. It is so clear to me now that you inherited foolishness from your father that is why you couldn't understand simple humour. I have responsibilities to handle go to hell and face your depression alone instead spreading around.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Kennedy00007: 7:51am On May 27, 2021
Na wa oo
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Otugo007(m): 7:52am On May 27, 2021
[quote author=AnonPoet post=102102098]Gov. Wike said he would flog the hell out of Babangida Aliyu

https://twitter.com/Mayor_ofph/status/1397308964988235778?s=19

Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike has threatened former Niger State Governor with physical violence and he did that on camera.

If this was El-Rufai…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTEvmCBllmI

We are not stupid. Share the full video and share a 7 sec video of where he talked about flogging the former governor.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Goodness10(m): 7:52am On May 27, 2021
NOR BE JUJU BE THAT
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 7:52am On May 27, 2021
ogelekpomgam:

Christians got no comparison with suicide bombers and terrorist..a.k.a the religion of piss. angry

Yes, and Christians have no need to behave like the same sucicide bombers and terrorists by their speech and actions too...
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:55am On May 27, 2021
AnonPoet:
Gov. Wike said he would flog the hell out of Babangida Aliyu

Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike has threatened former Niger State Governor with physical violence and he did that on camera.

If this was El-Rufai…..

If this was Elrufai you can bet it will really happen
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 7:56am On May 27, 2021
AnonPoet:

If this was El-Rufai…..

He will crush his balls
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by PAWG(m): 7:57am On May 27, 2021
Abeg who hear wetin Wike talk, please help me transcribe undecided
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Dantedasz(m): 7:57am On May 27, 2021
AnonPoet:

If this was El-Rufai…..

Wike, doctor of thuganomics.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by SefunmiHookups: 7:58am On May 27, 2021
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:59am On May 27, 2021
Mtchheeeww....

Misleading contents.

That is not the complete video.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:05am On May 27, 2021
Lazynigerian1:
If this was el rufai...by now there would be 200 pages on 'Those violent Muslims and fulanis'
[s] I guess we can now confidently say that Southerners and Christians are violent and as bad as the Muslims , fulanis and northerners [/s]
Before you quote me, remember that bigotry is bad, whichever way you put it. You cannot be going on and on about Northerner violence, while excusing Southerner violence.

And on this matter....Wike is wrong, and should apologize. Just as El rufai should also apologize for past bigoted comments.

Let us shun bigotry please.
This ur statement is laced with much foolishness.
So Wike now represents the South abi?
Have you seen a southern Christian terrorist group with a mission to impose canon law throughout Nigeria?
Have you seen a southern Christian go to an Islamic school and fight for right to wear cassock?
Where in the South has a Muslim being beheaded for preaching?
Or a youth corps member killed under the guise of desecrating the Quran.
You're simply stupid for that statement of yours.
You terrorists headslammers can only hide for so long

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 8:06am On May 27, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

This ur statement is laced with much foolishness.
So Wike now represents the South abi?
Have you seen a southern Christian terrorist group with a mission to impose canon law throughout Nigeria?
Have you seen a southern Christian go to an Islamic school and fight for right to wear cassock?
Where in the South has a Muslim being beheaded for preaching?
Or a youth corps member killed under the guise of desecrating the Quran.
You're simply stupid for that statement of yours.
You terrorists headslammers can only hide for so long

A good Christian responding with El Rufal type language.

Nice.

I'm not a Muslim, and I don't care for their religion either...so go meet El Rufai and blast him, not me.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by largehead: 8:07am On May 27, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Onyeso, you are a tout.

You keep giving Rivers State a bad PR. These utterances from you are not courteous at all. They’re not worthy to be heard from the mouth of a Governor. If Nigeria was not a jungle, you’re not deserving of that position.

This is not how to be a politician. This is motor-park politics.

Do you think you’re still a motor park tax collector?

In your life, don’t ever quote me on this forum. Wether we agree on a topic, or share same views. Mark this username and avoid it like a plague. Because you seemingly have diarrhoea of the brain. You pass out pure feces from this your account. I know nobody has monopoly of foolishness, everybody is entitled to be foolish, but you’re misusing the privilege.
Your straight up response to that dead meat mallam is so heartwarming to me.

Reading it gave me goosebumps. Thank you for the comment this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by freemi(m): 8:09am On May 27, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Onyeso, you are a tout.

You keep giving Rivers State a bad PR. These utterances from you are not courteous at all. They’re not worthy to be heard from the mouth of a Governor. If Nigeria was not a jungle, you’re not deserving of that position.

In your life, don’t ever quote me on this forum. Wether we agree on a topic, or share same views. Mark this username and avoid it like a plague. Because you seemingly have diarrhoea of the brain. You pass out pure feces from this your account. I know nobody has monopoly of foolishness, everybody is entitled to be foolish, but you’re misusing the privilege.
hehe vawulence everywere
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by ManOfCompetence(m): 8:09am On May 27, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Onyeso, you are a tout.

grin grin .... your reply though....lwkmd gringrin
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by HimName: 8:10am On May 27, 2021
IPOB slaves can't wait to see Babangida reply Nyesom so they can jubilate and head back to their pigsty joyfully.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by freemi(m): 8:10am On May 27, 2021
largehead:

grin
largehead:

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Mitsurugi(m): 8:16am On May 27, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Onyeso, you are a tout.

Chai! grin MANNAless!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by DonCandido(f): 8:18am On May 27, 2021
AnonPoet:

If this was El-Rufai…..

Carry go joor, Nigeria's one and only political JUICEHEAD and executive AIRHEAD from the Riverside!
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Tupaq: 8:20am On May 27, 2021
Some of these northern illiterate elites need serious flogging!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters / Sanwo-Olu Lifts Curfew Due To EndSARS Riots In Lagos / Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.