Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu (44155 Views)

Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 / 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu / Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by teezyaaa: 3:19pm On May 27, 2021
Good day everyone!

Have you heard of Sytiamo Technology? They give quick loans to market women in established markets in Nigeria and promote financial inclusion
Check them out and partner with them today.
https://sytiamo.com/
https://www.instagram.com/sytiamotechnology/
https://twitter.com/sytiamotech
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 27, 2021
WorldRichest:
Ignore the useless Almajari, don't bring yourself to the level of an Almajari born by the roadside.

Babangida Aliyu is from Niger state- middle belt but your ignorance no go let your brain function. Nobody takes him seriously. In the meantime what has Wike done for you?
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by dochenaj: 8:10pm On May 27, 2021
I just realized I've never heard Wike speak.

He doesn't sound that smart.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by lusid: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
Oyindidi:
I no dey understand this my governor again o, every week one trouble
Hey, i know we fought yesterday but i'm here to make peace. I think i like you. Lets make up and be friends.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Oyindidi(f): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
lusid:
Hey, i know we fought yesterday but i'm here to make peace. I think i like you. Lets make up and be friends.
like me ke, I don't have any issue with you. You quote and I replied and moved on.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by lusid: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
Oyindidi:
like me ke, I don't have any issue with you. You quote and I replied and moved on.
I just want us to be cool. That's all. Not that am asking for too much
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Oyindidi(f): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
lusid:
I just want us to be cool. That's all. Not that am asking for too much
we are cool
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by lusid: 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Oyindidi:
we are cool
ok then. Kisses
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Shascky33: 9:07am On Jun 21, 2022
WorldRichest:
Ignore the useless Almajari, don't bring yourself to the level of an Almajari born by the roadside.
And the almajiri have achieved more than all ur ancestors and village people combined. Bastard!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) / Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.