Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu (43957 Views)

Deliver Less Than 50% Votes And See Trouble – Wike Threatens Council Chairman / 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu / Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by pragmstism: 7:29am On May 27, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Onyeso, you are a tout.

You keep giving Rivers State a bad PR. These utterances from you are not courteous at all. They’re not worthy to be heard from the mouth of a Governor. If Nigeria was not a jungle, you’re not deserving of that position.

This is not how to be a politician. This is motor-park politics.

Nigeria is not a country for the weak anymore thanks Buhari

Do you think you’re still a motor park tax collector?

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by ThePlugg(m): 7:29am On May 27, 2021
Cartel...this niqqa no get joy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Allakent: 7:29am On May 27, 2021
Hmmmmmm, he get as he be.

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Golan007: 7:30am On May 27, 2021
grin

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by lasisi69(f): 7:30am On May 27, 2021
hspda:
Militant vs terrorist
cool

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Kindledlight(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2021
Oyindidi:
I no dey understand this my governor again o, every week one trouble

This is what happens when you are governor of arguably the richest state in Nigeria and little or nothing to show for the funds and nobody to hold you accountable.

The only person that offend us as Nigerians is the president.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Emmanuelellah: 7:31am On May 27, 2021
Give them some few months they will smile and hug each other in Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 7:33am On May 27, 2021
Emmanuelellah:
Give them some few months they will smile and hug each other in Aso rock

Few months is too long...am sure they are already making up on the phone right now.

'Baba my guy, you know say we dey play that time now'
'Wike boss, na so e be now
'
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Trustedpronet: 7:33am On May 27, 2021
AmotekunSW:

Stop making a fool of yourself.

I mustn't look or think the way you do. So if I see things differently just let me be...it's called personal opinion and not yours, I'm not also forcing you to accept it. STOP FOOLING YOURSELF BY MEDDLING IN OTHER PEOPLES OPINION.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by omolola100(f): 7:33am On May 27, 2021
Wike is high on skushi again, ipob enemy

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Blankstare(m): 7:34am On May 27, 2021
The guy is power drunk

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Coldshisha: 7:34am On May 27, 2021
No matter the level of provocation Wike should respect himself and his office
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by AmotekunSW: 7:36am On May 27, 2021
Trustedpronet:

I mustn't look or think the way you do. So if I see things differently just let me be...it's called personal opinion and not yours, I'm not also forcing you to accept it. STOP FOOLING YOURSELF BY MEDDLING IN OTHER PEOPLES OPINION.

You don't have an opinion, you only display continuous foolishness. For example, look at your foolish thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6540172/wife-witch
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by eldoradoxx: 7:37am On May 27, 2021
If u understand Trump's character, you understand Wike very well. Heheheh

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by pickatyouu: 7:37am On May 27, 2021
Woke the teacher.

Check my signature
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by akdjr(m): 7:38am On May 27, 2021
Confusion will never seize from the camp of the enemies
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 7:40am On May 27, 2021
WorldRichest:
Ignore the useless Almajari, don't bring yourself to the level of an Almajari born by the roadside.

This sort of comment we don't need.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by 8stargeneral: 7:40am On May 27, 2021
What do u expect from d tout.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by TheStranger: 7:40am On May 27, 2021
stinggy:

"We will flog you" and "You will go back in bodybags"

are they same thing?
Leave those people, as if killing and beating are the same thing
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by egbetokuns(m): 7:40am On May 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You should be happy to have a no nonsense governor in the person of Nyesom Wike unlike the scared pussy cat called Dapo Abiodun.

He hates intimidation and will do anything to resist it.

Jason.
Why mention Dapo Abiodun. Everybody can’t be same. stay with the topic abeg
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Kailalomo(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2021
[/quote][quote author=Thegracefulness post=102102218]Onyeso, you are a tout.

You keep giving Rivers State a bad PR. These utterances from you are not courteous at all. They’re not worthy to be heard from the mouth of a Governor. If Nigeria was not a jungle, you’re not deserving of that position.

In your life, don’t ever quote me on this forum. Wether we agree on a topic, or share same views. Mark this username and avoid it like a plague. Because you seemingly have diarrhoea of the brain. You pass out pure feces from this your account. I know nobody has monopoly of foolishness, everybody is entitled to be foolish, but you’re misusing the privilege.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Kailalomo(m): 7:42am On May 27, 2021
This one na ap shi t grin your ap shit first lady no be tout?? Remi tinubu incase u wan use scope like say u no sabi who I dey talk

Thegracefulness:
Onyeso, you are a tout.

In your life, don’t ever quote me on this forum. Wether we agree on a topic, or share same views. Mark this username and avoid it like a plague. Because you seemingly have diarrhoea of the brain. You pass out pure feces from this your account. I know nobody has monopoly of foolishness, everybody is entitled to be foolish, but you’re misusing the privilege.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:42am On May 27, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by bro4u: 7:43am On May 27, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Onyeso, you are a tout.

Omo... U bad gaan
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by SILVERLINES: 7:44am On May 27, 2021
Same thing I will do to MANNABBQGRILL if I ever catch him wink

I will flog the hell out of him haa the BMC crew is so dumb.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by ada9ja(f): 7:45am On May 27, 2021
WorldRichest:
Ignore the useless Almajari, don't bring yourself to the level of an Almajari born by the roadside.
and became a governor while u wey dem born for five star hospital never head nursery school class before. Una too get mouth for Naija. Na this mouth...instead of u to advise Wike to talk like a father figure not like a cultist or tout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by contigiency(m): 7:46am On May 27, 2021
This was the same person that was furious as in why senator smart Adeyemi should call Ikpeazu a drunk.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by moriss33(m): 7:47am On May 27, 2021
Bros abeg no vex....who vex you dis morning ?
Wetin our resident NL mai-suya do you ?
Thegracefulness:
Onyeso, you are a tout.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters / "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu / Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.