Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,640 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

What She Might Be Doing When Her Phone Is Ringing And She Is Not Picking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What She Might Be Doing When Her Phone Is Ringing And She Is Not Picking (616 Views)

See what a Female Friend is doing when prayers is ongoing (picture) / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What She Might Be Doing When Her Phone Is Ringing And She Is Not Picking by Nobody: 9:54am On May 27, 2021
Someone can be busy legitimately, even the one you love. You could call them and they may not be with their phones. But can I tell you this truth: sometimes if you call your girlfriend and she is not picking: she may be having sex with someone; especially if she is a shady girl. We have decent girls that won't do such anyway. If you think I am saying off point, havent you experienced something bad with someone's girlfriend and then the boyfriend's call came in while you guys were messing around??

We live in a world of lies. Guys cheat and girls cheat. The cheating is much. But we have faithful guys and girls
Re: What She Might Be Doing When Her Phone Is Ringing And She Is Not Picking by rixoyop491: 4:06pm On May 27, 2021
lol
Re: What She Might Be Doing When Her Phone Is Ringing And She Is Not Picking by paulolee(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2021
all assumptions

(1) (Reply)

25 Types Of Ladies Men Should Avoid Dating If They Want To Live Long / How Do I Pay For Boomplay Subscription / Sex Service: The Early Morning Ministration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.