Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Sex Service: The Early Morning Ministration - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Service: The Early Morning Ministration (613 Views)

My NYSC Sex Service: Fucking Chioma Big Yansh / My NYSC Sex Service To My Principal And Students / Barlady Offers Sex Service To Customer After Drinking Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Service: The Early Morning Ministration by Loveandromance: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
One hand slipped lower, over the front of my jeans to grasp my already hardening c*ck. I gasped out loud and grabbed her hand, squeezing it tighter around the denim clad outline of my m*nhood.
Fumbling for words, I tried without success to form some sort of coherent explanation for my love of storms.

“You said that there was something about the power of it, of getting caught in a storm, of watching the lightning… that had always appealed to you.” Moving nice and slow, Lucy grasped my cock between her thumb and two fingers and started slowly stroking me through the fabric.

“You told me once that some of the best cex you’d ever had was during a thunderstorm…”
Her free hand slid down from my abs to the button and the top of my jeans and deftly undid it. I could feel her pressing against my back, feel the heat of her body, smell the scent of her wetness as it rose into the air.

She nuzzled against the side of my neck, standing on tiptoes to do it.
When she started whispering against the sensitive flesh of my ear, I felt more than heard her words.
“Come on, boy… how ’bout you show me just how good it can be…”

A long hard shiver ran down my spine, causing me to stiffen even further in the grip of her denim stroking hands. Once I managed to get control of myself I grabbed hold of that hand and pulled it away from me, spinning around to face her.

She gasped as I pulled her tight against me, rubbing the outline of my denim clad c0ck against her n*ked and noticeably wet kitten.
Soft moans and short gasps for breath told me everything I wanted before she even managed to get the words out. “…That’s … not…fair!”

Bending down beside her, running my tongue softly along the outside of her ear, I chuckled. “Who said anything about playing “fair”, Lucy…” Slipping one hand under the fabric of the shirt covering her upper half, I grazed one finger across the bud of her ni
*pple.

“You told me to show you how good it can be… and I intend to show you.”
Another groan slipped from her mouth, a sound of pure cex and €rotica, as she attacked me, ki-sing me hard and fast. Tongues wrestling in the heat of the moment, I turned her around so her back was against the railing and continued to press myself against her, torturing her as she cried out into our ki*s.
“Alek…Alek please…”

I shook my head and pushing her harder against the rail began to lower my lips from hers towards something just a little further south.
“Alek…” she reached up, grabbing my head in her hands, but I was not to be dissuaded.

Carefully undoing each button on the shirt, (it was mine, after all), I slowly exposed her beautiful t*ts to the cool mist and rain of the morning, causing goose bumps to appear all around her hard nipples.

Tracing an imaginary line of connect-the-dots around the soft flesh of her breast with my tongue, I grinned at the shudders running through her body. It was until I flicked my tongue over her n*pple and s*cked it hard into my mouth though that I got the reaction I really wanted.

Her grip on my head tightened, fingers grasping at my hair and pulling me hard against her. “Alek!…” her plea was broken by a moan escaping into the mists and the rain. “Alek…please… I want you.”

Stepping back for a moment, I smiled at her. “Oh I know you do, Lucy… that’s why I’m going to make you wait…”
Her eyes narrowed as she threw herself towards me, but caught both of her hands in mine and pinned them behind her back before pushing her back against the rail again and lowering myself back to delights of her flesh.

Changing my attention first from one to the other, I s*cked hard on her n*pple, seizing it between my teeth and flicking my tongue over the sensitive skin as I bit down, just hard enough to make her gasp and fight that much more fiercely to free herself from my grip.

“Come on, Lucy…” I whispered as I switched to torturing her other n*pple. “Let me hear you say it… nice and loud…”
“Alek, please… I want you inside me.”
“Mmmmm…” taking a cue from her performance the day before I started humming softly, her n*pple firmly between my lips.
“Alek… I want you to Bleep me, please…”

READ MORE @

https://tiktalkhub.com/sex-service-the-early-morning-ministration/11/08/2021/

(1) (Reply)

/ Love Can Be Cruel Some Times: "My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me / How This Doctor Who Abuses His Female Patients Was Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.