Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

I'm Confused, Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (modified) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused, Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (modified) (3238 Views)

Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Confused, Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (modified) by ExpertEDITOR: 8:57pm On May 27, 2021
Mowaconfused:

I moved already . Thanks for the bitter truth
You are welcome Baba mi
Re: I'm Confused, Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (modified) by Mowaconfused: 9:14pm On May 27, 2021
kepstone:
Just move on... Same thing happened to me 3 years ago and d mum was encouraging her to leave me. She is not ur wife, just count the loss and move d abroad guy no know d nonsense him marry out for house. Let him loose his money he will see d true colour. To trust woman dey hard me...
Women always listen to their mom when they want to choose but if it was to be men they will calling us mommy's boy . Anyways it's fine sha

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused, Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (modified) by Misterone: 9:42pm On May 27, 2021
ExpertEDITOR:
This is the problem when we preach redpill. Most simple men think redguys are angry guys (I won't say some ain't tho). But the basis of redpill is to expose you to game and make you a better man while relating with women without hating them.

Op, to be real with you, you lost this game. It might not seem like a game to you but to every girl, relationship is a game especially when the honeymoon period in relationship is over.

Subconsciously, she will continue to test and measure you against her potential sexmates... It is natural. That doesn't meant she is worst than other females. As a matter of fact, most ladies you quoted on ur former thread will do worst if given a chance like that. Women are very pragmatic and selfish than men. They take decisions as it comes notwithstanding how u feel about it. They don't really care as long as it serves their objectives and that of their immediate family.

Now, don't wish that girl bad. She did what she did in her best interests. You only lost cos you are not game. I understand you may like to be straight with women, but I assure you, being straight is the best way to always lose with women cos they are always playing games.

You said you were not doing bad for yourself, but still, I think you should have p1mped that girl and get whatever you want (connections, money or travel deals). She won't feel used as long as she thinks you allow her. It would have been a win win on both sides.

Lastly, women are not the angels you wish they are..... They are smart and dangerous and you have to be just like them or even better to win while with them.

Count your loss. Wish her well (you can even send her a best wishes message to open that communication line back).

Then going forward always play your game right, that is the only way to win!
This was my thought too. I would've encouraged her. In short, I would've pimped her. Op, take this. Lesson one. Whenever you notice your girl having interest in a guy wealthier than you, or have something important that you don't have, encourage her so that she can do it openly else she would do it behind your back. Lesson two: immediately your girl tells you "we are just friends", "I just want to eat his money" etc, start looking for a replacement. Lesson three: never let a girl know her true position in your heart.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Confused, Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (modified) by ExpertEDITOR: 10:11pm On May 27, 2021
Misterone:
This was my thought too. I would've encouraged her. In short, I would've pimped her. Op, take this. Lesson one. Whenever you notice your girl having interest in a guy wealthier than you, or have something important that you don't have, encourage her so that she can do it openly else she would do it behind your back. Lesson two: immediately your girl tells you "we are just friends", "I just want to eat his money" etc, start looking for a replacement. Lesson three: never let a girl know her true position in your heart.
@ the bolded is very important. Else she will lie more than the devil while betraying your trust at ur back. Most guys can't handle sharing their women. But they forgot once she wants to be shared, nothing in this life can stop her.... Not even herself.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused, Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (modified) by Misterone: 10:15pm On May 27, 2021
ExpertEDITOR:

@ the bolded is very important. Else she will lie more than the devil while betraying your trust at ur back. Most guys can't handle sharing their women. But they forgot once she wants to be shared, nothing in this life can stop her.... Not even herself.
true talk. you are a master redpiller

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused, Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (modified) by ExpertEDITOR: 10:20pm On May 27, 2021
Misterone:
true talk. you are a master redpiller
You ain't doing bad as well with games.
Re: I'm Confused, Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (modified) by lilvicky68(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2021
ExpertEDITOR:
This is the problem when we preach redpill. Most simple men think redguys are angry guys (I won't say some ain't tho). But the basis of redpill is to expose you to game and make you a better man while relating with women without hating them.

Op, to be real with you, you lost this game. It might not seem like a game to you but to every girl, relationship is a game especially when the honeymoon period in relationship is over.

Subconsciously, she will continue to test and measure you against her potential sexmates... It is natural. That doesn't meant she is worst than other females. As a matter of fact, most ladies you quoted on ur former thread will do worst if given a chance like that. Women are very pragmatic and selfish than men. They take decisions as it comes notwithstanding how u feel about it. They don't really care as long as it serves their objectives and that of their immediate family.

Now, don't wish that girl bad. She did what she did in her best interests. You only lost cos you are not game. I understand you may like to be straight with women, but I assure you, being straight is the best way to always lose with women cos they are always playing games.

You said you were not doing bad for yourself, but still, I think you should have p1mped that girl and get whatever you want (connections, money or travel deals). She won't feel used as long as she thinks you allow her. It would have been a win win on both sides.

Lastly, women are not the angels you wish they are..... They are smart and dangerous and you have to be just like them or even better to win while with them.

Count your loss. Wish her well (you can even send her a best wishes message to open that communication line back).

Then going forward always play your game right, that is the only way to win!
Wisdom
Re: I'm Confused, Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (modified) by Donbabaj: 10:38pm On May 27, 2021
Well, you never mentioned your age. However, there is every tendency that you are not financially buoyant. I mean on the average. Two things single ladies like in a guy at the relationship stage. Money and being Humorous! is either of this or both. My advise, keep on hustling, work on yourself on either of the two or both and you will see women rolling on themselves. grin
Re: I'm Confused, Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (modified) by Mowaconfused: 10:50pm On May 27, 2021
Misterone:
Wisdom
Re: I'm Confused, Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (modified) by debbydams(f): 10:51pm On May 27, 2021
ExpertEDITOR:

See lemme tell you the basic truth, assuming ishilove was ur ex girl mentor.... Trust me, she would have advise she left you herself. Ignore her trying to pretend to feel what you feel. Inside of her, she is happy the girl made a right choice.
pele arinu ro deh undecided
Re: I'm Confused, Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (modified) by debbydams(f): 10:52pm On May 27, 2021
Mowaconfused:
I created a thread 5 months ago to seek for advise about my relationship. In case you missed the earlier thread ;
https://www.nairaland.com/6322014/im-confused-should-still-continue

I listened to all the advises you gave me on that thread. I quit the relationship even though it's really tough but I told myself that it's better to cry now than to postpone it because the red flags are so glaring . The man came to Nigeria 3 weeks ago and they got wed last week saturday . Thanks everyone I really appreciate.

Cc: RedPanther
Prinzstiles
Sundrus
TrueHeart365
Vanzcharles
John hood
mrblessed
Czarr
it is well..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Sextape Of Married Kumasi Woman Agnes Opoku / Guys I Finally Put Redpill Into ACTION (my Result) / Why Do Women Double Date And Go For Money All Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.