Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh (7894 Views)

Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) / Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by Toonice(m): 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2011
Tonto Dikeh confided in a close friend, who happens to be one of my industry moles about her dislike for wearing loose skirts or pants, she revealed that she always love to wear tight trousers because she is easily aroused when any think comes close to her waist or private area, of which pants and loose skirts are a major culprit.

Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by Toonice(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2011
Good for her anyway

Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by Goldieluks: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Toto d.i.c.k,is always present in anything NEGATIVE,good on her though.
Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by Pweety4me(f): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2011
Doesn't make sense, besides she looks a bit like Nicki Minaj.

1 Like

Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2011
***Yawns!*** So how am i affected? undecided Do you wear pant all the time? undecided
Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by MrsChima1(f): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2011
Pweety4me:

Doesn't make sense, besides she looks a bit like Nicki Minaj.

Without the ample arse.
Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by Pweety4me(f): 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2011
Lol
Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by ice234: 7:25am On Sep 10, 2011
Tatafo
Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by Sijo01(f): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2011
dis her name na waooo. Tonto Dikeh grin grin
can somebody plz remove d N on Tonto & EH on Dikeh den add C b4 d K and tell me wat u think of d name. grin grin

maybe watching dis film of her's (Dirty Secret 1&2 and Guilty as Sin 1&2 as d part 3&4 of d former) will not be a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by Tosinville(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2011
Who da hell is tonto dikeh?
Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by Orikinla(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2011
But hello, Toto Dick, oops sorry, Tonto Dike does not underwear.
Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by Mynd44: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2011
How does this affect the price of eggs
Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by whobemumu(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2011
it does affect the price of eggs , the traders who sells eggs might seee this and want to emulate her and stop wearing pant too , they may go and see their boyfriends and with no pants come easy access , they may get pregnant and carry baby for 9 months at the end have baby and be on maternity leave thus raising the price of eggs

seeee!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by Mynd44: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2011
^^^
In that case she'd better start wearing pants
Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by MrsChima1(f): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by jakesund(m): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2011
whobemumu:

it does affect the price of eggs , the traders who sells eggs might seee this and want to emulate her and stop wearing pant too , they may go and see their boyfriends and with no pants come easy access , they may get pregnant and carry baby for 9 months at the end have baby and be on maternity leave thus raising the price of eggs

seeee!!!!!
[s][/s]
whobemumu:

seeee!!!!!

cheesy :Dprice of eggs

seeee!!!!!
[/quote][s][/s][quote author=whobemumu link=topic=755971.msg9118922#msg9118922 date=1315660697]

seeee!!!!!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by mekaboy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2011
LUBBISH- SHE SHOULD COME AND HEAR WHY I SLEEP NAKED. grin grin
Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by Tosinville(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2011
60% of Nigerian girls don't wear pant mostly Lagos girls, you'll see their nyansh ful of stretch marks poppin out at back on okada.
Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by Mynd44: 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2011
^^^
Then laws should be made to adress this. We don't want the number of accidents going higher
Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by seedord247(m): 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
Then laws should be made to adress this. We don't want the number of accidents going higher

how does someone not putting on pant affect people hving accident
Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by kobikwelu(m): 1:12am On Sep 11, 2011
THE thing is that tontoh is slowly turning into out marlyn monroe,

she has sex appeall (my opinion, kindly keep yours)
Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by BB013(m): 5:35am On Sep 11, 2011
whobemumu:

seeee!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by Mynd44: 5:51am On Sep 11, 2011
seedord247:

how does someone not putting on pant affect people hving accident

We all know how Lagosian love Okadas so just imagine a molue drive who sees this attractive babe about to hope on a bike and for a moment he takes his eyes off the road.
Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 11, 2011
^^^^^^^ You're very right. I witnessed it. And I was wearing pant lmao.
Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2011
shes needs help ASAP!!
Re: Why I Do Not Wear Pants" - Tonto Dikeh by Osamabinladin: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2011
Good girl, while her own panties are the culprits when excited my own plier rebels if i dont feed HIM a day. So tell Dike dt she's having d food i'm to feed my PLIER with.

(1) (Reply)

If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? / I am 21 And My BF 24 Proposed; I Feel That I'm Too Young And It's Too Soon / Jim Iyke's Ex-girlfriend, Sandra Benede Shares Simi-nude Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.