Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,354 members, 7,957,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! (4501 Views)

When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / I Don’t Need Any Man, This One Makes Me Release Like Tap Water – Diana Irungu / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Nobody: 12:26am On May 29, 2021
iLegendd:
To those Cry.top savvy folks that want to know the coin, the name is PSG. Paris-Saint-Germain — Mbampe's club. I'm not a fan, but that doesn't stop me from making money from their fan token.

So, try and learn Cry.pto if you want to make millions in 2024/2025. It's the future of finance — it's not M.MM. Don't be left behind.

Those losing money are the ones that don't do research, entered wrongly, or are too greedy to leave when the ovation is loud enough.
Time to revive the small amount I have on et.h.

1 Like

Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:27am On May 29, 2021
5hanklee:

You no dey ever dissapoint ileggend. grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 6:59am On May 29, 2021
5hanklee:

Time to revive the small amount I have on et.h.

It will revive itself in due time.
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Nobody: 8:47am On May 29, 2021
iLegendd:

It will revive itself in due time.
Alright, boss. Thanks. Your cry.pto thread is really helpful. Great to see that you're still active, sir.
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Owain: 9:43am On May 29, 2021
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Owain: 9:44am On May 29, 2021
iLegendd:
Last Long In Bed: Are You a Man? This Is How to Do It Like a Pro — Guaranteed! [Pic]

When food too sweet, person dey always come back for more.

In the book, The DAVIDO F*ck Guide, Joe Clef, the author, added a screenshot of what a lady said on Instagram just because the man is great in bed.

See it below.

Typing...
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by iLegendd(m): 10:13am On May 29, 2021
Owain:
Ilegendd, You just do us wayoo!!
Since wer you talk say you go write book on organ enlargement, me I still dey wait dey observe..
Find time help guys abeg. E no easy for some of us sir.
Top of the morning to you btw

The enlargement focuses on exercises. Just the same way a man can make his muscles big, he can make his penìs big too. Also, a man can train his brain to be smarter.

I have some unfinihed books. Not really unfinished — more like "finished," but not proofread.
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by tunmexx(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2021
Re: Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 29, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Just reply your mail..
Ilegendd is my man before i travel to lagos (ikeja) ...
But am now back to my state...
June 4th am taking off (airborne)...
Hussling
Ok what do u want make i answer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do People Like Slim Girls / Help Me I'm In Relationship With Big Wahala / Guys- Fair Or Dark Skinned Girl?. Ladies --fair Or Dark Skinned Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.