Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

..o - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..o (1051 Views)

Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) / Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. / A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

..o by Ok12345(f): 4:39pm On May 27, 2021
oo
Re: ..o by SanctifiedSista(f): 4:40pm On May 27, 2021
I pray the spirit of boldness comes upon you right now. Amen grin

3 Likes

Re: ..o by budaatum: 4:43pm On May 27, 2021
Ok12345:

sis I am not that bold oo

No pain No gain!
Re: ..o by Ok12345(f): 4:43pm On May 27, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
I pray the spirit of boldness comes upon you right now. Amen grin

sis I am not that bold oo
Re: ..o by borromeodonald: 4:44pm On May 27, 2021
na wa o
Re: ..o by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 27, 2021
Mention her name let's whine her to accept your proposalsmiley
Re: ..o by sylve11: 4:47pm On May 27, 2021
Herdsmen supposed wipe this op like 1000 strokes of cane make him sense take reset. embarassed cool
Re: ..o by illicit(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2021
Mention nah
Re: ..o by Ok12345(f): 4:49pm On May 27, 2021
SmellySperm:

I'm a lady actually

2 Likes

Re: ..o by PlayMaker14: 4:50pm On May 27, 2021
Is she a Nigerian lady?

Because we also have Ghanians and SA here.
Re: ..o by Truvelisback(m): 4:50pm On May 27, 2021
Bravo! What A Nice & Heart-touching Love Letter. U Are Amazing,disciplined & Well-mannered. Ok12345 Correct Dis, If Everyone Is Like U, D Word Would Av Been A Better Place.
Re: ..o by Lamasta(m): 4:50pm On May 27, 2021
OP continue you hear see the way am looking at you

Re: ..o by richmond500: 4:50pm On May 27, 2021
Ok12345:

I'm a lady actually
slowormiir u have a secret admirer

1 Like

Re: ..o by Ok12345(f): 4:51pm On May 27, 2021
[quote author=Truvelisback post=102118520]Bravo! What A Nice & Heart-touching Love Letter. U Are Amazing,disciplined & Well-mannered. Ok12345 Correct Dis, If Everyone Is Like U, D Word Would Av Been A Better Place.[/quote

duly noted . thanks
Re: ..o by richmond500: 4:56pm On May 27, 2021
Na God do am for u, Im also admiring someone on NL.

Its not like I want a relationship with the person unlike urs, Its just admiration for her.
Re: ..o by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 27, 2021
Ok12345:

I'm a lady actually
Ok let's hear his name.
Re: ..o by Ejebatol874: 5:02pm On May 27, 2021
undecided
SmellySperm:
Re: ..o by Michelle55: 5:02pm On May 27, 2021
If you love someone, tell them because we are not promised tomorrow. Don't procrastinate what you ought to do today hoping that tomorrow would sort it out.

It's not a crime to shoot your shot, there is always the option of getting a receptive YES or a heart wrenching NO, but never bottle up your feelings to avoid regrets.

Goodluck and I sincerely hope he feels same way for you! Just a step and you will do just fine.

3 Likes

Re: ..o by wonseun(m): 5:22pm On May 27, 2021
MmmHmmm
Re: ..o by ceede2: 5:36pm On May 27, 2021
Say my name, say my name! have u listen to that song? Say it when the ovation is loud. Check my rule 2. Cos am not a wicked person.
Re: ..o by Thryphosa(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2021
Apply pressure
Re: ..o by annford: 9:04pm On May 27, 2021
Ok12345:
I won't say your username but I am in love with you. ..

it has been a year we met through this medium.

you are amazing, disciplined and well mannerd.

If everyone was like you the world would have been a better place but you want us to be friends and I can't move on because I keep hoping one day you will be ready for a relationship. ...sighs

person Wey you love no go love you and vice versa.

There's nothing to correct. Your writeup is correct and needs no correction. You don't say " if everyone IS like you" because you were only wishing or assuming. The correct way to put is "if everyone was like you". You were correct and needn't be corrected.
Re: ..o by debbydams(f): 11:04pm On May 27, 2021
SmellySperm:
kikikikik grin
Re: ..o by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 27, 2021
Ok12345:

If everyone was like you the world would have been a better place but you want us to be friends and I can't move on because I keep hoping one day you will be ready for a relationship. ...sighs

You better quench whatever premature feelings or crush you are having and take down this topic. It might be too late to realize this when the person has overuse you to satisfy his sexual fantasies,you don't and never approach or make any first move on a Nigerian man,he will never love you.Males both human and animals are designed to do the chasing kos they appreciate and cherish what they chase and conquer, don't be deceived by those urging you on they always support each other.
Re: ..o by Matheusmartin: 11:47pm On May 27, 2021
The stupid thing about yeye love matter be say, the person you love, most times, nor go even dey reason you...

While, others go Dey queue dy die for ur matter...
Re: ..o by Killz3(m): 12:09am On May 28, 2021
Interesting
Re: ..o by Nobody: 12:11am On May 28, 2021
Rozcol:
[s]You better quench whatever premature feelings or crush you are having and take down this topic. It might be too late to realize this when the person has overuse you to satisfy his sexual fantasies,you don't and never approach or make any first move on a Nigerian man,he will never love you.Males both human and animals are designed to do the chasing kos they appreciate and cherish what they chase and conquer, don't be deceived by those urging you on they always support each other.[/s]

May God heal you ASAP

1 Like

Re: ..o by stanliwise(m): 12:15am On May 28, 2021
Michelle55:
If you love someone, tell them because we are not promised tomorrow. Don't procrastinate what you ought to do today hoping that tomorrow would sort it out.

It's not a crime to shoot your shot, there is always the option of getting a receptive YES or a heart wrenching NO, but never bottle up your feelings to avoid regrets.

Goodluck and I sincerely hope he feels same way for you! Just a step and you will do just fine.
She better keep that her feeling inside bottle. Na Naija we dey.
A brother she admire can be found in her street, let her do evening stroll time to time. He will come
Re: ..o by Lilpen3758: 12:33am On May 28, 2021
Abi na me op dey talk about?? grin grin
Re: ..o by talk2hb1(m): 12:50am On May 28, 2021
Ok12345:

I guess you have tried shooting your shot and it misfired.
Unfortunately most men ladies desires are not available, perhaps in a serious relationship.
I wish you a better and available choice, keep your choice open wink
Re: ..o by Ok12345(f): 5:38am On May 28, 2021
Rozcol:
You better quench whatever premature feelings or crush you are having and take down this topic. It might be too late to realize this when the person has overuse you to satisfy his sexual fantasies,you don't and never approach or make any first move on a Nigerian man,he will never love you.Males both human and animals are designed to do the chasing kos they appreciate and cherish what they chase and conquer, don't be deceived by those urging you on they always support each other.

our friendship isn't based on sex. .we don't even talk about it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jaruma Reveals To Women That Her Kayanmata Will Not Work For Obi Cubana. / Facebook: When A Man Has Only Ladies On His Facebook Friend List? / 2k Awoof......offer is closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.