Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,912 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million (2485 Views)

This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous / How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account / Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Nobody: 7:52am On May 28, 2021
prinxwizard:

Remove the supposed bonus amount and divide the rest with the total odd of outstanding games...... It has to be that #669, no one scammed you. All these mushroom betting companies and their poor programming sha
Those odds are big.He won up to the amount he claimed.
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Nobody: 8:02am On May 28, 2021
Bookies generate revenues from virtual soccer'baby',zoom soccer,horse race,color color to keep their business going.Most of this Nigerian bookies don't have customers who play all this virtual games like bet9ja.Even sometime,bet9ja will look for your error not to pay online customers.That is why it is good to play in shops and collect your ticket.Stop betting with bookmakers who don't have shops because if you win they will not be able to pay because they don't have customers who play virtual soccer'baby'
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Felabrity: 9:17am On May 28, 2021
Fweshest3:

That was After the cash out
since you made the cashout before the barca game, then the total odds won is about 590 odds
The cashout amount should have been 60,000 not 600 naira since, you played the game with 100 (contact them for your 60k)

So the 1 million naira was a system error, you know it

1 Like

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Felabrity: 9:21am On May 28, 2021
Fweshest3:
Above is the screenshots of the game. As u can see 7 games has already entered. Take a look at the total odds about 133k odds
except, that is not he full game, total odds from the screenshot is 45,000 odds not 130,000 odds
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Mizwalterz(f): 9:32am On May 28, 2021
most persons fail to study a case before giving observation, recommendation and conclusions.

I have studied this case.

my observation.

Op cashed out on 25th at about 9 am,
hence only 5games (with odds of 2.05, 3.16, 2.36, 2.03 and 2.27) played before the cash out. Multiplying the odds would give you 7k but when the possibility of the other events coming through is high, the cash out is drastically reduced.

example, if only one game of 3.16 odd plays from a ticket of 13games to win N14m, your cash out can NEVER be N300. Instead your cash out should be below your stake.

Recommendation/conclusions

I know the amount the company offered is too small, but critically studying the game would show that your cash out can never be more than N2k.
Any legal action taken would result you wasting your money and time.

the company made a mistake and are supposed to compensate you, but it's not your right.
if you choose to drag them on social media or any other means, I strongly suggest you don't claim right to that N1m

1 Like

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Fweshest3: 9:35am On May 28, 2021
Felabrity:
except, that is not he full game, total odds from the screenshot is 45,000 odds not 130,000 odds

Check again. Total accumulated odds is 133k odds. I haven't calculated the ones that have played yet
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:57am On May 28, 2021
Cash out should be around hundreds of thousands.

1M multiply by the remaining odds + bonus is more than potential winnings.

You are withdrawing N500k, you may likely need verification for Winnings above N250K (all Nigerian bookies, I suppose)

Such amount would require verification and that's where they even spot you.
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Kondomatic(m): 12:44pm On May 28, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Do the mathematics involved.

There is no way 6 games out of 13 can push your N100 to N1m.

Nigerians and greed.

7 games to go.
It's possible.

Do you know that you can stake like 1k on a game and get like 2k cash out before the game even starts?

Lemme explain, if you stake like N500 on a single game(home win for instance) of 5odds days before the game starts and the odds go down to 1.50 before kick off, you will have more cash out than your stake even though the game hasn't started.

This is possible on Sporty.

Secondly, let's say the op selected 14 games in this sequence.

1. 4odds.
2. 5odds.
3. 7odds.
4. 8.odds
6. 6odds
7. 5.6 odds.
8. 1.30
9. 1.19
10. 1.20
11. 1.15
12. 1.25
13. 1.12
14. 1.22.

He has the 14 games accumulator on a single slip and the first 7 which are the real deals turns green, cash out will be very high.

2 Likes

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by lilvicky68(m): 1:28pm On May 28, 2021
Mizwalterz:
most persons fail to study a case before giving observation, recommendation and conclusions.

I have studied this case.

my observation.

Op cashed out on 25th at about 9 am,
hence only 5games (with odds of 2.05, 3.16, 2.36, 2.03 and 2.27) played before the cash out. Multiplying the odds would give you 7k but when the possibility of the other events coming through is high, the cash out is drastically reduced.

example, if only one game of 3.16 odd plays from a ticket of 13games to win N14m, your cash out can NEVER be N300. Instead your cash out should be below your stake.

Recommendation/conclusions

I know the amount the company offered is too small, but critically studying the game would show that your cash out can never be more than N2k.
Any legal action taken would result you wasting your money and time.

the company made a mistake and are supposed to compensate you, but it's not your right.
if you choose to drag them on social media or any other means, I strongly suggest you don't claim right to that N1m
The OP knows it's a mistake that's why he rushed to cash out.. if not he would have left the remaining games to play..he wanted to play a smart move..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbery In Agbado Crossing Area And Its Environs / Man Killed By Lagos Taskforce While Chasing A Bus Driver In Oshodi (Graphic Pix) / Man, 32, Caught Having S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.