Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? (4191 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Replies Femi Adesina On Buhari Earning The Rank ‘major General’ / Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by 10mobile: 8:46pm On May 27, 2021
Skyfornia:

OP how are we sure you are not even the one that did that on purpose just to indict the guy??
Now that I've been stupid enough to report my own multiple moniker (according to you), the mods can check if the two are from the same IP. Thanks for your suspicion.
Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by Cholls(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2021
10mobile:
The destroyers of this country are very desperate. They do not sleep. Neither do we, the Nairaland Fact-checkers' Guildgrin

These destroyers know that Nigerians don't support them. So, they use different underhanded methods to influence opinions unduly while deceiving the gullible.

Such underhanded methods include creating multiple monikers on Nairaland, making comments with one and liking the comments with the others.

So, I invite everyone to fact-check this: Helinues (whom we suspect to be Femi Adesina) made a comment and another moniker repeated the comment line, hook, and sinker down down down the page.

We discovered that the second moniker was registered just today (see the screenshot below).

We suspect that the real fellow behind the helinues moniker created the new moniker Isotope3426. He made a comment with the old moniker and didn't realize when he repeated the comment with the new moniker.

Why are we reporting this?
1. To prevent further deception of Nigerians.
2. To give the affected Nairalander a fair public hearing.
3. To let other intelligent Nairalanders help us in dissecting this.

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by Skyfornia(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2021
10mobile:

Now that I've been stupid enough to report my own multiple moniker (according to you), the mods can check if the two are from the same IP. Thanks for your suspicion.

You have nothing to loose with the new moniker...maybe it was created for the only reason to indict the said Helanus.

And please forget about IP address, that one too no hold water...IP address can be altered. Also you can be using two different phones for this purpose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by Veqtor: 8:52pm On May 27, 2021
It's like hellanus to create many monickers on Nairaland, prolly so he can get extra BMC funds. Yet he's reporting the canceller for having alternate accounts lik d hypocrite he is. Smh in disappointment.

For shame helinues....for shame undecided

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by ABCthings: 9:22pm On May 27, 2021
that's a bot
Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by Aufbauh(m): 9:56pm On May 27, 2021
10mobile:

I remember you guys called me unreasonable the day I gave this warning about the EndSARS protest.
https://www.nairaland.com/6191841/endsars-alert-see-what-happen

The following day, it came to pass. I'm not a Prophet but I discovered that I have rare gift of insight. This guy might just be Femi.

Hope you're in a good state of health?
It's disturbing that I did not even come across the thread you refer my mention to.
FYI , check my profile and avoid my mention cus I'm not a kid like you.
Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by CharlotteFlair: 9:58pm On May 27, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Fowl nyash don open..see odour
Which yansh? Helinues yansh?
Imagine OP insinuating helinues is Femi Adesina?
I bet the other Zombies are even jealous of helinues now grin grin

Op if helinues is Femi Adesinner, then I'm that disgraced woman at NPA grin
Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by CharlotteFlair: 10:00pm On May 27, 2021
Goddyj:
MANNA AND HELLANUS are actually the most hated people around here. The way they both defend evils every time baffles me
Add omenka and simplyShit to your list.
Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by 10mobile: 10:29pm On May 27, 2021
CharlotteFlair:
Which yansh? Helinues yansh?
Imagine OP insinuating helinues is Femi Adesina?
I bet the other Zombies are even jealous of helinues now grin grin

Op if helinues is Femi Adesinner, then I'm that disgraced woman at NPA grin
Jealous? There's nothing enviable about being Femi Adesina please.

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by Greatzeus(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2021
What's the motivation behind this thread?
Who are those gallivanting up there loosing sleep over other people on a faceless forum because of who he/ she decided to align with politically?
I see nothing but some embittered hate spreading loosers.
Get off your asses and go do something meaningful with your miserable lives,like making good money for example. Empty vessels with nothing of worth in their lives are the ones fighting political battles here,on behalf of stinking rich politicians who are somewhere Squandering the future of your children. Morons,spits.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by poiZon: 10:51pm On May 27, 2021
seunmsg:
How can any reasonable person think helinues is Femi Adesina? OP is not making any sense at all.
Another zombie...
Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:39pm On May 27, 2021
seunmsg:
How can any reasonable person think helinues is Femi Adesina? OP is not making any sense at all.
The moniker called Presidency ia Femi Adesina
Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by jchioma: 11:47pm On May 27, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

U are sharp.
I have caught him red-handed since.
NLPolicewoman is that dead meat griller for shizee.

Lol. Same as Iluvdemmannas or something like that. Those guys passion for folly is annoying.

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by CharlotteFlair: 11:51pm On May 27, 2021
10mobile:

Jealous? There's nothing enviable about being Femi Adesina please.
National cake.
Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by tempest01(m): 5:16am On May 28, 2021
10mobile:
The destroyers of this country are very desperate. They do not sleep. Neither do we, the Nairaland Fact-checkers' Guildgrin

These destroyers know that Nigerians don't support them. So, they use different underhanded methods to influence opinions unduly while deceiving the gullible.

Such underhanded methods include creating multiple monikers on Nairaland, making comments with one and liking the comments with the others.

So, I invite everyone to fact-check this: Helinues (whom we suspect to be Femi Adesina) made a comment and another moniker repeated the comment line, hook, and sinker down down down the page.

We discovered that the second moniker was registered just today (see the screenshot below).

We suspect that the real fellow behind the helinues moniker created the new moniker Isotope3426. He made a comment with the old moniker and didn't realize when he repeated the comment with the new moniker.

Why are we reporting this?
1. To prevent further deception of Nigerians.
2. To give the affected Nairalander a fair public hearing.
3. To let other intelligent Nairalanders help us in dissecting this.

This adds up that Helinues guy comes across as a politician trying to be clever than half.

Femi Adesina fits the bill.
Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by Renforce: 6:39am On May 28, 2021
also has an alternate account
Nlpolicewoman

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by Joromi1: 6:54am On May 28, 2021
Drama everyday. grin
Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by 10mobile: 7:33am On May 28, 2021
tempest01:

This adds up that Helinues guy comes across as a politician trying to be clever than half.

Femi Adesina fits the bill.
Helinues' way of ALWAYS having an angle of support for every shit Buhari does is similar to that of Femi Adesina. You're right.
Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by SweetVibe: 7:35am On May 28, 2021
Mehn…i cant stop laughing
Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by Aketi2: 7:49am On May 28, 2021
Helinues is does not have the ability to reason like Femi Adeshina. His zombeism is an absolute case.
Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:01am On May 28, 2021
Finally that fool has been bursted.
Good job op
Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by seunmsg(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

The moniker called Presidency ia Femi Adesina

Not true. One of the social media boys in the villa is behind the handle and not Femi Adesina.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? by Kriss216: 9:01am On May 28, 2021
seunmsg:

Not true. One of the social media boys in the villa is behind the handle and not Femi Adesina.
Must be you then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums / Youth Advocate, Abuyere Urges Young Nigerians To Take Charge Of Their Destiny / Sen. David Umahi Resigns From National Assembly To Take Up Ministerial Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.