Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl (65377 Views)

Watch Sex Video Of Beautiful Anambra Girl Ebi Leaked Trending Today / Sandra, My Anambra Girl / BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by AntiAPC2023(f): 11:23am On May 28, 2021
[s]
Igboid:
I like the rising sun tattoo.
Dude already know that to be truly Igbo, you must embrace the rising sun. Biafra is the soul of Igbo nationalism and patriotism.
[/s] trash
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by Revolva(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2021
something peculiar about ladies with leg chain.....ummm this afro American man no no how e de go for naija gals....hahaha

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by dederocs(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2021
Won't lie though ibo girls are fine, please let's stay one Nigeria biko grin

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by dederocs(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2021
Revolva:
something peculiar about ladies with leg chain.....ummm this afro American man no no how e de go for naija gals....hahaha
grin
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by Viktorinox2(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2021
Latest news from biafrag land
Ok
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by Nobody: 11:25am On May 28, 2021
CharisEleos:

Where did I say she's cheating?

Just dress your wife and maybe 4 daughters like this and take them out in a file. Then See the reactions youll get from people.

Rest!

Pastor Mrs deeper life spotted
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by PrinceOfLagos: 11:26am On May 28, 2021
gentlestdude:
las las na olosho e go see marry
And you think your sister no be coded olosho

2 Likes

Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by cecilekihn15: 11:26am On May 28, 2021
The Landmark by ZACD, MCC Land & SSLE. Hotline 61006768. Get Discounts, Direct Developer Price, Brochure, Floor Plan, Price List & More. Former Landmark Tower.
https://www.thelandmarkcondo.sg/
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by Truthabulabula(m): 11:26am On May 28, 2021
I love Nigeria.

Flying in soon.
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by AntiAPC2023(f): 11:26am On May 28, 2021
dared0637:

I'm friends with the guy on Facebook and he's probably more passionate about his Igbo roots than many of us are. Check his Facebook page and you'll see that 90% of his posts are focused on the Biafran history and Igbo culture, I'm glad that many of our African American brothers are beginning to trace their ancestral roots. Happy married life to our African American (now officially our Igbo brother) and his beautiful Igbo Queen cool
the so called Facebook account is probably being operated by a jobless tout in abakili with fake pictures.
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by chukwuibuipob: 11:26am On May 28, 2021
sad
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by wizod(m): 11:27am On May 28, 2021
CharisEleos:
Why is she now dressed like a 1960s prostitute? Mtchew!
greedy old newspaper with flappy fallen Olympus

2 Likes

Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by gentlestdude(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

And you think your sister no be coded olosho
I no get sister and if I get I no care, na her life.
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by BSdetector: 11:28am On May 28, 2021
Hope his brothers won't consider him an akata or 0su after they fleece him of his cash.. grin grin
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by Classicalman(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2021
AuntLaVIV:
African-American Man Lawrence Traces Ancestry To Igboland, Set To Marry Umueri, Anambra- Born, Anwulika.

By James Eze

Tomorrow, Friday, 28th May, 2021, history will be made in Umueri.

Akachukwu Okeke (original name Lawrence Marqueze Patterson) will pay the bride price on the head of Anwulika Udanoh.

But why is this historic? Well…Akachukwu is an African American and a proud son of Igboland. This sensitive brother looked back through 400 years of impenetrable darkness, through thousands of frozen bodies in the Middle Passage, through horrors of subhuman existence; to Igboland to find a wife in Umueri, Anambra State. So, if this is not historic, tell me what is!

To me, nothing in living memory drives home the full meaning of this wedding as the 1980 meeting between Chinua Achebe and James Baldwin, one of the greatest African American novelists. The two writers had admired each other from a distance for a long time until they finally met at a conference held by the African Literature Association in Florida. Breaking the momentary silence, Baldwin had remarked; “It’s very important that we should meet each other, finally, if I must say so, after something like 400 years.”

I am personally awed that after over 400 years of separation, we are not merely meeting our brothers and sisters wrenched away from us by greed and human failing, but falling in love with them and wedding them under African skies. Not in America!

The most fascinating thing about this scenario is not just that Akachukwu has traced his ancestors and is about to marry an Igbo princess. Many African Americans have established their Igbo roots. It is that, to my mind, Akachukwu is actually more Igbo than most of us. Indeed, since he discovered his roots, Akachukwu has been a resilient Igbo voice on social media; blessing us all with the rich treasures of his research efforts on Igbo history, culture and worldview. Many people have met themselves anew in the research mirror held aloft in Akachukwu’s sturdy hands. And like many true Igbo, he feels things deeply. He is touched by injustice, oppression and the human condition. He is an ancient Igbo soul; washed clean by the waters of the Atlantic and untouched by the inhumanity of slavery!

That was why, a few years ago, my story on the pathetic existence of abandoned Biafran veterans in a camp in Oji River, touched a raw nerve in him. Being an ex-service man himself, he could relate with the fears of abandonment and the precarious future that plague many war veterans. He quickly mobilized online efforts that led to a symbolic gesture by conscious Igbo youths to say “we care about you” to the ex-servicemen in a memorable way.

In addition, a robust online presence and strong identification with his roots have endeared Akachukwu to many Igbo people and earned him the unsolicited friendship of many youths. He commands a large online following with many Facebook denizens waiting for his posts to lighten their day. Even as a US soldier in Afghanistan; unsure of seeing the next day, Akachukwu kept our timelines buzzing with posts that made life seem like a dazzling sunrise we should all step into.

Quite predictably, he met Anwulika, a zestful and brilliant lady from the famous Udanoh family in Umueri, Anambra State online. Anwulika is the author of ‘Royal Kiss’ a romance drama and a fierce social media habitue whose posts are among the most anticipated in Nigeria's online community.

And tomorrow, anyi ga eje Umueri je mee ego na isi Anwuli!

So, if you are in Anambra State and you are passionate about ife gbasalu Ndigbo, drop by tomorrow at the Udanoh family house in Umueri let’s give Akachukwu and Anwulika the honour they deserve.

Jide ka iji, Warrior!

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/1969839896506293/
Anulika Udanoh? Isn't it that girl that says she's a divorcee and posts a lot on facebook?
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by dared0637: 11:28am On May 28, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
the so called Facebook account is probably being operated by a jobless tout in abakili with fake pictures.
Are you ok?
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by JooEeL(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Why do african americans hardly trace their dna to wasted part of the shithole of nigeria the skull miners

Says a fulanimal trying to cause disaffection bw the east and the west.
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by dared0637: 11:29am On May 28, 2021
BSdetector:
Hope his brothers won't consider him an akata or 0su after they fleece him of his cash.. grin grin
That should be the least of his worries, at least he wouldn't have to be wary about his head or organs getting harvested for ritual purposes.
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by oglalasioux(m): 11:30am On May 28, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Sun rises only in the East

There's no where in Nigeria more Eastern than Borno State.
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by Nobody: 11:30am On May 28, 2021
While some people from one geopolitical zone keep denying their root, A handsome man from American is claiming he's Igbo ...

Interesting
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by BSdetector: 11:31am On May 28, 2021
dared0637:

That should be the least of his worries, at least he wouldn't have to be wary about his head or organs getting harvested for ritual purposes.

grin congrats on your lost but found brother. Igbo Amaka grin
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by Nobody: 11:31am On May 28, 2021
oglalasioux:

There's no where in Nigeria more Eastern than Borno State.
then who Drew such incorrect map
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by wink2015(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2021
AuntLaVIV:
African-American Man Lawrence Traces Ancestry To Igboland, Set To Marry Umueri, Anambra- Born, Anwulika.

By James Eze

Tomorrow, Friday, 28th May, 2021, history will be made in Umueri.

Akachukwu Okeke (original name Lawrence Marqueze Patterson) will pay the bride price on the head of Anwulika Udanoh.

But why is this historic? Well…Akachukwu is an African American and a proud son of Igboland. This sensitive brother looked back through 400 years of impenetrable darkness, through thousands of frozen bodies in the Middle Passage, through horrors of subhuman existence; to Igboland to find a wife in Umueri, Anambra State. So, if this is not historic, tell me what is!

To me, nothing in living memory drives home the full meaning of this wedding as the 1980 meeting between Chinua Achebe and James Baldwin, one of the greatest African American novelists. The two writers had admired each other from a distance for a long time until they finally met at a conference held by the African Literature Association in Florida. Breaking the momentary silence, Baldwin had remarked; “It’s very important that we should meet each other, finally, if I must say so, after something like 400 years.”

I am personally awed that after over 400 years of separation, we are not merely meeting our brothers and sisters wrenched away from us by greed and human failing, but falling in love with them and wedding them under African skies. Not in America!

The most fascinating thing about this scenario is not just that Akachukwu has traced his ancestors and is about to marry an Igbo princess. Many African Americans have established their Igbo roots. It is that, to my mind, Akachukwu is actually more Igbo than most of us. Indeed, since he discovered his roots, Akachukwu has been a resilient Igbo voice on social media; blessing us all with the rich treasures of his research efforts on Igbo history, culture and worldview. Many people have met themselves anew in the research mirror held aloft in Akachukwu’s sturdy hands. And like many true Igbo, he feels things deeply. He is touched by injustice, oppression and the human condition. He is an ancient Igbo soul; washed clean by the waters of the Atlantic and untouched by the inhumanity of slavery!

That was why, a few years ago, my story on the pathetic existence of abandoned Biafran veterans in a camp in Oji River, touched a raw nerve in him. Being an ex-service man himself, he could relate with the fears of abandonment and the precarious future that plague many war veterans. He quickly mobilized online efforts that led to a symbolic gesture by conscious Igbo youths to say “we care about you” to the ex-servicemen in a memorable way.

In addition, a robust online presence and strong identification with his roots have endeared Akachukwu to many Igbo people and earned him the unsolicited friendship of many youths. He commands a large online following with many Facebook denizens waiting for his posts to lighten their day. Even as a US soldier in Afghanistan; unsure of seeing the next day, Akachukwu kept our timelines buzzing with posts that made life seem like a dazzling sunrise we should all step into.

Quite predictably, he met Anwulika, a zestful and brilliant lady from the famous Udanoh family in Umueri, Anambra State online. Anwulika is the author of ‘Royal Kiss’ a romance drama and a fierce social media habitue whose posts are among the most anticipated in Nigeria's online community.

And tomorrow, anyi ga eje Umueri je mee ego na isi Anwuli!

So, if you are in Anambra State and you are passionate about ife gbasalu Ndigbo, drop by tomorrow at the Udanoh family house in Umueri let’s give Akachukwu and Anwulika the honour they deserve.

Jide ka iji, Warrior!

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/1969839896506293/

Can I also trace my root to Los Angeles, California and marry one of those pretty african american?

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by Olisehinnocent: 11:32am On May 28, 2021
Afonjas after trying to deceive him to become one of them but he refused and choose to be Igbo grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by CSTRR: 11:32am On May 28, 2021
Unfortunately, due to a lack of proper tourism drive by the Federal govt, we have lost these African Americans to Ghana.

They all see Ghana as their Homeland now thanks to the year of return.
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by BSdetector: 11:33am On May 28, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
Afonjas after trying to deceive him to become one of them but he refused and choose to be Igbo grin grin cheesy

We don't need gangbangers.....

2 Likes

Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by Henry22(m): 11:34am On May 28, 2021
Igboid:

Yes!
And the wise men came from the East too. cool

I swear this line has made my day wink
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by CSTRR: 11:35am On May 28, 2021
Ghana has overtaken Nigeria in the number of US residents coming to their country.

This is astounding when you consider the fact that Nigeria has over 50,000 thousand residents in America.

The power of tourism.
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by placeofallure(f): 11:35am On May 28, 2021
Brimstone77:
Nwa afor Biafra indeed!!!

Igbo amaka

God bless the great igbo nation

God bless Biafra!!!

What is the meaning of "Nwa afor"?
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by BSdetector: 11:35am On May 28, 2021
Actually 80% of the blacks in Haiti are Igbo descendants. Smart igbos better link up with their brothers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.