Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl (65376 Views)

Watch Sex Video Of Beautiful Anambra Girl Ebi Leaked Trending Today / Sandra, My Anambra Girl / BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by ford101: 11:35am On May 28, 2021
Thor3399:
Doesn’t that show that only Igbo people were sold as slaves
no it shows that only Igbos were strong enough to survive.cos it's clear every part and tribe in Africa teasted slavery.

4 Likes

Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by UselessFacts: 11:35am On May 28, 2021
ablejesus26:
Who will not want to be linked to the Great Igbo People.
Igbo Amaka.
For where?
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by Prickpus: 11:36am On May 28, 2021
wink2015:

Can I also trace my root to Los Angeles, California and marry one of those pretty african american?

Your root is in Papua New Guinea... go there

Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by CSTRR: 11:38am On May 28, 2021
BSdetector:
Actually 80% of the blacks in Haiti are Igbo descendants. Smart igbos better link up with their brothers.
Not just Haiti.

Most of the carribean, down to Northern America.
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by ItooWorWor(m): 11:40am On May 28, 2021
BSdetector:
Actually 80% of the blacks in Haiti are Igbo descendants. Smart igbos better link up with their brothers.
From which statistics

2 Likes

Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by ArewaNightmare: 11:41am On May 28, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Some people from the other side are in a state of chronic purging right now

grin grin grin Thanks bro for making my day and they'll be like that dude on the second pics hahahahahahhaha Depressed

Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by ItooWorWor(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2021
CSTRR:

Not just Haiti.

That is totally false.

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by BSdetector: 11:41am On May 28, 2021
CSTRR:

Not just Haiti.

Very true.....even the red indians, Ohanieze needs to open branches over there, need for awareness..... although I'd advise you guys to start with your ikewerre brothers.
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by ThePlugg(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2021
Nice one man.....
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by sandra50(f): 11:42am On May 28, 2021
Please what's his Facebook name
dared0637:

I'm friends with the guy on Facebook and he's probably more passionate about his Igbo roots than many of us are. Check his Facebook page and you'll see that 90% of his posts are focused on the Biafran history and Igbo culture, I'm glad that many of our African American brothers are beginning to trace their ancestral roots. Happy married life to our African American (now officially our Igbo brother) and his beautiful Igbo Queen cool
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by pezeji(m): 11:42am On May 28, 2021
dared0637:

I'm friends with the guy on Facebook and he's probably more passionate about his Igbo roots than many of us are. Check his Facebook page and you'll see that 90% of his posts are focused on the Biafran history and Igbo culture, I'm glad that many of our African American brothers are beginning to trace their ancestral roots. Happy married life to our African American (now officially our Igbo brother) and his beautiful Igbo Queen cool
wetin be him Facebook name?
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by lolaluv1(f): 11:43am On May 28, 2021
More and more Black-Africans are tracing their ancestry back to Nigeria (especially) and other parts of Africa.

They wouldn't mind relocating but for the wickedness of our leaders who have vowed that a lot of amenities and resources remain scarce.

Though, these AAs have their own too "gumming them for body" as the black-on-black hate and violence rate is just too high. Seems like this wickedness we are talking about runs in the black man's blood. Or maybe the divide caused by the whites is just too deep and permanent.
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by BSdetector: 11:43am On May 28, 2021
ItooWorWor:

From which statistics

My Igbo friend told me.....
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by ablejesus26(m): 11:43am On May 28, 2021
UselessFacts:

For where?

Ask my yansh

Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by bullabong(m): 11:43am On May 28, 2021
AuntLaVIV:
African-American Man Lawrence Traces Ancestry To Igboland, Set To Marry Umueri, Anambra- Born, Anwulika.

By James Eze

Tomorrow, Friday, 28th May, 2021, history will be made in Umueri.

Akachukwu Okeke (original name Lawrence Marqueze Patterson) will pay the bride price on the head of Anwulika Udanoh.

But why is this historic? Well…Akachukwu is an African American and a proud son of Igboland. This sensitive brother looked back through 400 years of impenetrable darkness, through thousands of frozen bodies in the Middle Passage, through horrors of subhuman existence; to Igboland to find a wife in Umueri, Anambra State. So, if this is not historic, tell me what is!

To me, nothing in living memory drives home the full meaning of this wedding as the 1980 meeting between Chinua Achebe and James Baldwin, one of the greatest African American novelists. The two writers had admired each other from a distance for a long time until they finally met at a conference held by the African Literature Association in Florida. Breaking the momentary silence, Baldwin had remarked; “It’s very important that we should meet each other, finally, if I must say so, after something like 400 years.”

I am personally awed that after over 400 years of separation, we are not merely meeting our brothers and sisters wrenched away from us by greed and human failing, but falling in love with them and wedding them under African skies. Not in America!

The most fascinating thing about this scenario is not just that Akachukwu has traced his ancestors and is about to marry an Igbo princess. Many African Americans have established their Igbo roots. It is that, to my mind, Akachukwu is actually more Igbo than most of us. Indeed, since he discovered his roots, Akachukwu has been a resilient Igbo voice on social media; blessing us all with the rich treasures of his research efforts on Igbo history, culture and worldview. Many people have met themselves anew in the research mirror held aloft in Akachukwu’s sturdy hands. And like many true Igbo, he feels things deeply. He is touched by injustice, oppression and the human condition. He is an ancient Igbo soul; washed clean by the waters of the Atlantic and untouched by the inhumanity of slavery!

That was why, a few years ago, my story on the pathetic existence of abandoned Biafran veterans in a camp in Oji River, touched a raw nerve in him. Being an ex-service man himself, he could relate with the fears of abandonment and the precarious future that plague many war veterans. He quickly mobilized online efforts that led to a symbolic gesture by conscious Igbo youths to say “we care about you” to the ex-servicemen in a memorable way.

In addition, a robust online presence and strong identification with his roots have endeared Akachukwu to many Igbo people and earned him the unsolicited friendship of many youths. He commands a large online following with many Facebook denizens waiting for his posts to lighten their day. Even as a US soldier in Afghanistan; unsure of seeing the next day, Akachukwu kept our timelines buzzing with posts that made life seem like a dazzling sunrise we should all step into.

Quite predictably, he met Anwulika, a zestful and brilliant lady from the famous Udanoh family in Umueri, Anambra State online. Anwulika is the author of ‘Royal Kiss’ a romance drama and a fierce social media habitue whose posts are among the most anticipated in Nigeria's online community.

And tomorrow, anyi ga eje Umueri je mee ego na isi Anwuli!

So, if you are in Anambra State and you are passionate about ife gbasalu Ndigbo, drop by tomorrow at the Udanoh family house in Umueri let’s give Akachukwu and Anwulika the honour they deserve.

Jide ka iji, Warrior!

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/1969839896506293/
Congrats Mr. Bone straight!!
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by imagrg(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2021
Na jaz?
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by BuharisBoy: 11:44am On May 28, 2021
ablejesus26:
Who will not want to be linked to the Great Igbo People.
Igbo Amaka.
he is making the biggest mistake of his life
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by CSTRR: 11:45am On May 28, 2021
ItooWorWor:

That is totally false.
Unfortunately, I would have liked you to provide proof to disprove the many literatures I have.

Just writing "this is totally false" does not cut it.
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by Codes151(m): 11:46am On May 28, 2021
meaning?
u guys are jus full of low self esteem...
why is this here like its a new thing..
the headline is deceiving self

na wa...

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by TempUser: 11:47am On May 28, 2021
grin

Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by JohnBullMySon: 11:47am On May 28, 2021
phemmyfour:
So her dressing style means she's cheating already.

Don't worry, you ll soon get out of that cave
I know why she perceived her to be promiscuous. The lady should not have worn high heels with the dress. If you wear short blouse, wear flats or flip flops to bring it down. Short dresses look smarter like that. If you go and add high heels, you will begin to look like a prostitute.
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by ItooWorWor(m): 11:48am On May 28, 2021
CSTRR:

Unfortunately, I would have liked you to provide proof to disprove the many literatures I have.

Just writing "this is totally false" does not cut it.
Nope I should be the one asking for prove of your claim, since you are sure it no false then bring the evidence
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by Classicalman(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2021
Gaddafih001:
Lawrence the military guy who claimed to be Igbo based on ancestry...
Can he keep this marriage because this is definitely going to be his 3rd marriage if I am not bluffing.
Has he resigned from the military or still in Kabul,Afghanistan?
Law AKA Akachukwu Okeke,please take good care of our local fowl gone international.
The girl also says she's a divorcee. So e fit them.

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by ItooWorWor(m): 11:50am On May 28, 2021
BSdetector:

My Igbo friend told me.....
Now I understand grin
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by ItooWorWor(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2021
BSdetector:

Very true.....even the red indians, Ohanieze needs to open branches over there, need for awareness..... although I'd advise you guys to start with your ikewerre brothers.
Hahahaha!
You are really catching your cruise grin
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by sircrabo: 11:52am On May 28, 2021
That Tatoo can get him killed in the east by soldiers. He is just a returnee and doesn't know what's happening.

Someone should tell him before its too late
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by ablejesus26(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2021
BuharisBoy:
he is making the biggest mistake of his life

So why are you now telling me.
Is it your mistake.
Did he tell you that he has problems with his decision?
You go just dey lago carelessly.

Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by chrisxxx(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2021
They should check ooo if he is a descendant of Osu.
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by neyohh: 11:58am On May 28, 2021
Should we tell him grin
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2021
Igbo Amaka welcome brother
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Sun rises only in the East
the guy nah correct.. no time wasting... one day I will locate my ancestral village in Helsinki cool
Re: Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl by ma373733(m): 12:03pm On May 28, 2021
IamFINESSE:
The Bible said

The 3 wise men were from the East

And that same Bible said

FEAR NORTH grin
illiterate its fear not grin
Stop fooling yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.