Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? (75302 Views)

Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? / NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) / 100-Year-Old Giant Turtle 'The Size Of Car' Found Dead, Decomposing In Cornwall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by Kokaine(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2021
Chijeep:

See, mind your vocabulary. Do you understand the grammatical meaning of you will soon die?
No true Christian that is afraid of death because we are always reminded that this world is not ours but the way you're saying it as if you don't wish people long life
ookkay I understand. But just in March, someone on my secondary school WhatsApp group died. If anyone had mentioned death in January, it will look like death is so far off. We all die unannounced and it is wiser to live like everyday is our last. Akon sang it, you didn't get angry. Now I'm saying it, you're offended. Its better to repent daily and be deliberate about not continuing with sins. So we respect ourselves and stop talking rubbish about peoples religion, tribe or color.
Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by Chijeep(m): 5:17pm On May 29, 2021
Kokaine:
ookkay I understand. But just in March, someone on my secondary school WhatsApp group died. If anyone had mentioned death in January, it will look like death is so far off. We all die unannounced and it is wiser to live like everyday is our last. Akon sang it, you didn't get angry. Now I'm saying it, you're offended. Its better to repent daily and be deliberate about not continuing with sins. So we respect ourselves and stop talking rubbish about peoples religion, tribe or color.
You people don't want to learn from mistakes...
We're talking about one and you're still doing another one again.
So because your friend died in march you should also be wishing others death soon abi?
Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by Kokaine(m): 10:46pm On May 29, 2021
Chijeep:

You people don't want to learn from mistakes...
We're talking about one and you're still doing another one again.
So because your friend died in march you should also be wishing others death soon abi?
hmmm... Wonderful. May Allah grant us long life and prosperity. And help us to be of great benefit to our selves and humanity at large. And to respect others and not direct derogatory statements to people on account of their tribe, color and faith. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by Kennyking1234: 11:07pm On May 30, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Tomorrow the moon will be BLUE

Watchout.

Chelsea all the way. KTBFFH
correct prophecy

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by Offpoint1: 6:50am On May 31, 2021
H2ho:

Why calling lala? Yesterday was Lycan’s day grin grin
Too much of Underworld grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by H2ho(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2021
Offpoint1:

Too much of Underworld grin
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) / 100-Year-Old Crocodile 'King Buka' Dies In Captivity (Photos) / Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.