Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? (75294 Views)

Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? / NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) / 100-Year-Old Giant Turtle 'The Size Of Car' Found Dead, Decomposing In Cornwall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by SeriouslySense(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2021
I am not a fanatic, and i would be called a weak Christian, cheesy cheesy cheesy.

In Joseph Dream the moon symbolized The mother, In the book of revelation, the moon under the Woman's feet, represent her origins which is Israel.

The colors of the moon could signify Judgement, especially when red, for example The day of of God's Judgement, is described as been preceded by a blood colored moon.

Also there is an explanation about the moon, Copied, " the three phases of the moon: dying (waning), generating (waxing) and giving birth (full moon)"

There is so much about its significance, other events occurring simultaneously with the moon could also help clarify it significance.
Sebastine1994:

what does the moon symbolizes to you?

are you a Muslim or a christain

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by Kennyking1234: 6:36pm On May 28, 2021
Chijeep:
Congratulations... I know that OP is among the so called moon worshippers who calls themselves Religion of peace
No am not. Just a an astronomy enthusiast

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by tellwisdom: 6:36pm On May 28, 2021
Na family wey de collect breeze outside de get time look sky

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by SeriouslySense(m): 6:38pm On May 28, 2021
Its looks like the Sun too. A bit, its bright, maybe its the camera effect causing it to look unusual

Trojan8:
This was yesterday in the East around 8:30pm
Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2021
How I go see moon for night.. when dem dey always fight for orile.area boys every where.i love my family,abeg... undecided angry angry.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by GILHpm: 6:40pm On May 28, 2021
Be prepared for the coming of Christ , Christ is coming soon.

Accept Jesus Christ now

The thread we created.
https://www.nairaland.com/6572197/vision-gilhpm-world#102147535

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by advanceDNA: 6:41pm On May 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
Should we start running

Besides, we don't have moon here. Buhari killed it with his incompetence

Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by Kubernetes: 6:41pm On May 28, 2021
I read few days back that the first total lunar eclipse in two years is set to take place on May 26 and it will be a Super blood moon. I did not bother about it because it was said that it wil be visible from some parts of the Pacific, the Atlantic, and the Indian ocean, but just yesternight around 9pm, I noticed the captioned and snapped with my spouse phone. It was taken from the kibla eastern direction

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by KaptainAfrika: 6:44pm On May 28, 2021
No wonder I was having a HARD-ON all night.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by jaxxy(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2021
Sebastine1994:
only Muslims watch moon

while christain hussle

So scientists and astronomers are Muslims?
Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by frowland(m): 6:50pm On May 28, 2021
kendrick9:

You're right...
The moon was red yesterday night.
I had to look twice if my eyes were deceiving me

Moon can’t be red. It’s just like saying the ocean is blue - It isn’t.
Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by BewareOf419: 6:51pm On May 28, 2021
Let's Hear From Sultan Of Dearly State Sokoto
Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 28, 2021
Geeman2006:
No wonder! I was wondering with the power outage where my neighbour see put on security light, Because the night was a bit brighter than usual.
exactly what I experienced at my end

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by Speakright79(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2021
Let it be known that the appearance of the blood moon two days ago is a warning to the earth of God's impending judgment Joel 2:30,31. God said He would show wonders in the heavens before the great and terrible day (vs 31). This is no joke; the sign of the blood moon is heralding the end of the world folks. More signs are coming, watch out! All of us should be praying hard now; praying for God's mercy and watching the signs (Mark 13:33). God help us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by akdjr(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2021
Wow! When I quote as a little boy, this kind of moon appear and some religious preachers were saying the world is coming to an end. In fact that was when we were told that 3 days darkness will happen. author=Oksman post=102137902]

"Super Blood Moon."
A full moon that happens when the moon is at the closest point in its orbit to Earth. The distance is normally around 242000km but now it is at it's closest point to the earth in orbit at about 218000km. It's closeness to the earth makes it bigger and brighter by about 7% and 15% respectively.[/quote]
Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by Xbolmax: 6:56pm On May 28, 2021
Joromi1:
There was supposed to be an eclipse yesterday but the government's corruption spoiled.
ha!

Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by sircrabo: 6:58pm On May 28, 2021
My Brother, the situation of the country won't permit people to stare at the moon, If the moon wants to fall so be it. People are staring at their wallets and hoping for a better day. Fulani herdsmen, BAndits, UGM, Boko Haram, Benue Massacre, Food price increase, Naira decline.....

Abeg live moon matter
Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by Mac12(f): 6:59pm On May 28, 2021
Super large and red from my end
Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by BlessedNuel: 7:00pm On May 28, 2021
tunary:
Sorry bro
You no get job?

Am a bee farmer...I sell Raw Honey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by kendrick9(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2021
frowland:

Moon can’t be red. It’s just like saying the ocean is blue - It isn’t.
Stop arguing..
Moon i sighted yesterday between the time 8-10pm..
And yes its called a blood moon..
Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by Ghast12: 7:09pm On May 28, 2021
I don’t care
Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by Oluwatosin6060: 7:14pm On May 28, 2021
No wonder!
My car head lamp was kinda bright last night I was heading back home around to10pm. I dey think my light s
don get sense small not knowing the moon na hin dey deceive me

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by milann: 7:17pm On May 28, 2021
Oksman:

"Super Blood Moon."
A full moon that happens when the moon is at the closest point in its orbit to Earth. The distance is normally around 242000km but now it is at it's closest point to the earth in orbit at about 218000km. It's closeness to the earth makes it bigger and brighter by about 7% and 15% respectively.
prof prof
Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by Kieldgreat: 7:20pm On May 28, 2021
Kennyking1234:
The moon was super large and red yesterday, who else noticed...

As seen from the South China Sea.

It’s just an Eclipse.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by Igbankpa(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2021
Coincidentally last night, a few minuites to twelve i was outside with my towel around my waist staring at the giant moon in the sky, admireing the beauty of GODs creation and trying to wrap my head around it all when i head a tiny little voice in my head "you deh try understand how GOD deh reason? e be like say u wan crase" i just jejely enter house

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by Johel(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2021
SKhanmi:
There was supposed to be an eclipse of some kind. Didn't know it would visible around here

Full blood moon
Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by Emeka71(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2021
SKhanmi:
There was supposed to be an eclipse of some kind. Didn't know it would visible around here
I didn't get notice.
Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by Blackdisciple(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2021
Well in my side it was just a normal moon....
Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2021
Oksman:

"Super Blood Moon."
A full moon that happens when the moon is at the closest point in its orbit to Earth. The distance is normally around 242000km but now it is at it's closest point to the earth in orbit at about 218000km. It's closeness to the earth makes it bigger and brighter by about 7% and 15% respectively.

It was the first total Esclipe of the year which they tagged Blood Moon. ...you can read more about it even more at www.valentine202.net
Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by planetx: 7:35pm On May 28, 2021
The redness is from the fiery planet nibiru that is now behind the sun. Very soon people will start to see the planet with their naked eyes like a second sun in the sky followed by earthquakes, volcanic eruptions etc.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by Blackdisciple(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2021
Oksman:

"Super Blood Moon."

Do you stay on a hill top based on your calculus And I don't think you are in Nigeria
Re: Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? by cmecproblem(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2021
It's called the Super Moon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) / 100-Year-Old Crocodile 'King Buka' Dies In Captivity (Photos) / Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.