Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

How To Deal With Your Stubborn Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With Your Stubborn Wife (952 Views)

How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / How To Tame Your Stubborn Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Your Stubborn Wife by Akinpedia(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2021
It is very difficult for a stubborn wife to communicate properly with you and appreciate the efforts. It means that a stubborn wife needs to be made to understand the correct way.

But, sometimes even a stubborn wife leaves her husband confused by what she has to do.

One day Astrid woke up in the morning and didn't want to eat breakfast. She called her husband and said that she would be right back in ten minutes. When her husband came, she told him that she needed to brush her teeth.

She left the house but forgot to take her toothbrush with her. When her husband asked her why Astrid replied that she forgot and she didn't want to miss going to the bathroom.

When her husband entered the bedroom, he found Astrid lying on the bed with her legs folded on the bed. She placed her back on the pillow and raised her foot to push off the leg of the pillow.

Her husband asked her why she had to do that and Astrid replied that it was to get in a better position for doing the calf raise exercise. Her husband asked her again why she had to raise her foot and Astrid replied again that it was to continue the calf raise exercise. Her stubborn husband left her that night.

If your husband is like mine, you may have experienced this situation also. You wake up in the morning and find your husband at the door. Instead of opening the door for him, your stubborn wife keeps on knocking on the door. Your husband may also be standing beside you with the same reaction, "Why am I always waking up at this hour?"

My advice to you is that your husband should take his time when training your wife. There are no set hours that a wife should train her stubborn wife. The training should be a continuous process. If you start earlier or later, it does not matter. What matters is that you train your wife consistently.

Consistency is the key to win your spouse's respect and trust. When you train your stubborn wife, you need to train her unconditionally. Remember that you are doing it for her own good. If she stops doing what you ask her to do, you have to respect her decision or else, you will never be able to change her stubbornness.

When training your stubborn husband, use the "no" approach. When you say "no", simply mean that you don't like something that she is doing or simply don't agree with her.

For example, if your stubborn wife always does the dishes and you say to her "no, I don't want to", this means that she will always dish her dishes even if you don't like it. You can also use "no" as a punishment.

If your stubborn husband refuses to acknowledge the presence of your problem, you may have to tolerate it until such time that he changes his ways. This is one of the toughest things to do in life, but if you don't want your marriage to end up in divorce, you should do this. Allan B. Chinen has managed to change a lot of men's marriages and is a master at transforming stubborn husbands into loving husbands.

Always make sure that your spouse is happy. If you constantly bicker with her, this makes her more stubborn. Women are very emotional and they tend to get easily upset over small things.

If you show your happiness when your husband does something good for you, this will make her happy and will get rid of the need to criticize him. Just try to be a bit nice one day at a time and she will find it easier to let things go. A female friend of mine used to say that a stubborn woman was like a dead rattlesnake - once bitten, you can never get rid of it.

Another way to deal with an old woman is to be her friend. It sounds weird, but women love to have a good friend in their life. When your husband refused to acknowledge her, you had to step in and be the friend.

Tell him that you understand why he had been rejecting you, but that you accept him for who he is. By befriending an old woman, you can get rid of her jealous behaviour and eventually make her fall in love with you all over again.

One evening my wife was talking to a girl who seemed to be one of her enemies. My husband told me about the "calf stealer", the one who had tried to seduce his wife on the pretext of paying her some compliments.

To his horror, his wife said that she would tell her friend about the "calf stealer" if my wife didn't do something to stop her from contacting the girl. So my mother taught my husband to start acting friendly toward his friends, especially if their wives are also unfaithful.

1 Share

Re: How To Deal With Your Stubborn Wife by CheerfulGiver: 5:53pm On May 28, 2021
A fucking_ confusing write up.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Your Stubborn Wife by Godada(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2021

(1) (Reply)

[video] Popular Hookup Girl Cries For Help After A Bedroom Commando Gave Her A S / Guys Handjob Or Mouth Gig? / Only A Foolish Man Would Knee Down For A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.