Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? (3653 Views)

How To Deal With Your Stubborn Wife / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Sinensis: 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
My wife doesn't listen to instructions. What I tell her to do is totally different from what she will do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sinensis:
My wife doesn't listen to instructions. What I tell her to do is totally different from what she will do.
sit her down and report her to herself, then threaten to divorce her if she continues.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
You are with a woman and you said you don't want wahala.what is a woman ?

23 Likes

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by hashtagged(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
Just divorce if you can't take shit, never stay in a marriage you are tired of

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Dissap: 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
This is the more reason why I don't want to marry! sad
The stress in marriage is too much!

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Single life (It's LIT)

I can't see even heaven being better than this.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by SILENTandSMART2: 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dat shit get me angry always, wink

If i tell you that you should do this and you're doing another thing omo e dey vex me,

Dats what you have observe before marriage but, nah "i love you" you dey shout up and down smiley

There's only two ways

Send her to her papa house before things get damaged,

Cus this is not the first time she's going to do dat, it is in her blood, she can't change at all wink

Or you should be coping with her and telling her to change sha , if you truly want her,

Moreover , the thing might be because you guys are not cooperating wink, the fault might be coming from your side,

If you didn't figure it out now, oboy you guys won't have a happy home wink

Know her before marriage nobe beans at all, but nah yansh and breast you gonna be chasing and you will be shouting "we love each other", " the love of my life " ,bla bla bla , smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by osamz007: 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
FEAR PUCCY PEOPLE DEM NO DEY HEAR WORD

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by sylve11: 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
You are with a woman and you said you don't want wahala.what is a woman ?

grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by BaddieFreak(f): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Have you asked her the reasons she is doing that? Maybe she has her reasons. Try to talk to her

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by gunners160(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
Divorce her, divorce r, all of u above clamouring for this, are you all from broke home? all this small boys wey never kniw wetin b responsibilities will just type nonsense

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Nazgul: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sinensis:
Oga give us a detailed explanation so we can know how to advice you.
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by gunners160(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Dat shit get me angry always, wink

If i tell you that you should do this and you're doing another thing omo e dey vex me,

Dats what you have observe before marriage but, nah "i love you" you dey shout up and down smiley

There's only two ways

Send her to her papa house before things get damaged,

Cus this is not the first time she's going to do dat, it is in her blood, she can't change at all wink

Or you should be coping with her and telling her to change sha , if you truly want her,

Moreover , the thing might be because you guys are not cooperating wink, the fault might be coming from your side,

If you didn't figure it out now, oboy you guys won't have a happy home wink

Know her before marriage nobe beans at all, but nah yansh and breast you gonna be chasing and you will be shouting "we love each other", " the love of my life " ,bla bla bla , smiley
for ur mind now u don make sense? Do you knw the meaning of compromise in marriage? U type gibberish like lecturer wey give 5 hand outs wey get nothing related to the course outline.
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sinensis:
send her back to her father's house to learn some manners or start dating anoda girl.... look no price is too much for peace of mind. I never see that woman wey go gimme wahala I go exit her and pick anoda girl

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Wittyglam(f): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sit her down and have a heart to heart conversation with her and if she doesn't change talk to someone you know she respects a lot. If that fails too talk to her parents but if that fails take it to the elders of the church. All this steps can not all fail except she has been like this during your courtship and you told yourself I will handle it.

Check out my YouTube channel for more advice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_yVEf8o9fY
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Ikennamurphy: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dissap:
This is the more reason why I don't want to marry! sad
The stress in marriage is too much!
Babe mama things?
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sinensis:
Take it to God in prayer. But first, try and know why she is not taking heed to your directives.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sinensis:
pray for her. She will change. With God all things are possible grin
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by JaneYave(f): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Pamper her, Learn to appeal to her rather then giving orders.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Liposure: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Call a family meeting or better still report to her father. Let him talk sense into her head
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Send her packing
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
gunners160:
for ur mind now u don make sense? Do you knw the meaning of compromise in marriage? U type gibberish like lecturer wey give out mumu 5 hand outs wey get nothing related to even the course outline

For your own mind right now you really have sense oo smiley wink

All is well sir smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Have you asked her the reasons she is doing that? Maybe she has her reasons. Try to talk to her

Bro please look at my face, bro please juss few seconds,

As in, I'm impressed with your comment for the first time, like you juss type like a real niggy,

Bro shey you don leave your first girlfriend nii ?

As in i can bet my balls before dat you can never make sense but you surprised me bro,

Anyway keep it up man, wink

Please Link your small boy up oo,

bro we gather dey

smiley
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Benwallt(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Fvck the stubborn out of her because you can't even shut up with a chainsaw.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by paulolee(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
DTS normal na....woman too get wahala for body.....dose guys without sisters like me are very lucky..
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by austine4real(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin grin grin

Effect of social media

Feminism

U didn't put ur feet from the beginning of ur relationship
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Jodha(f): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
She's the stubborn type.. trying to stand yhur ground as a man will make things worse...

Rather change yhur approach ...kill her with kindness....try not to be bossy when asking her to do something .
For example instead of just asking her to get something for yhu...be like " my world...my life... prettiest woman alive etc please would you mind helping me with that"
When she sees yhur attitude towards her has changed... she'll have no option than to mellow down...

Remember yhu don't quench fire with fire..yhu use water...

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by fdigital(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
How can you be in an
unhappy relationship when you could simply divorce her and marry
another! but first sort out things with her. may there things you to her that makes her act stubborn
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Opexzy: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sinensis:

You didn't marry a computer my brother or have you forgotten humans don't operate in GIGO manner...

I won't tell you what to do nor abuse that wife of yours untill you tell us what you ask her to do and she refuses.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
Reading comment
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Kobicove(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sinensis:

She's probably being stubborn cos she believes you're financially incapable undecided
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by trendyprettygir: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Give us an example of an instance or two. What if you are telling her to do something evil?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Brings You A Rose Flower / Toasting In Church? / If U Fall In Luv With---------

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.