Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) (74715 Views)

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant / I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) / My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by MrCover: 7:58pm On May 30, 2021
Is this news not worthy of Front page @lalasticlala
Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by money121(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2021
Snake flew at him?

Really? undecided

Sensational journalism

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2021
Unknown
Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by stayclearofme: 9:17pm On May 30, 2021
Wawelexy:
.......... Ur mumu dey give buhari hope.
Na u mumu pass

6 Likes

Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by NwokoloOwa: 9:17pm On May 30, 2021
Na wa-o. Everything is now UNKNOWN. Let's be careful and watchful this period.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by BombAttack(f): 9:18pm On May 30, 2021
So unknown gunmen sent him a snake

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by Bayaar02(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2021
Kingk47:

You had a dry bite. Some snakes tend to be economical with their venom.

A fake bite
Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2021
Conner44:

Babara1994 killingit for a potent antivenom won't suffice because you'd be dead before the next hour and only specialized personnel in the medical field can make the antivenom on short demand from the body of the specimen that bit you. saving your life is paramount in this case.

the gaboon viper is the only snake that delivers the most amount of venom into its victim with a single bite. once you are bitten you will have excess venom in your blood stream. as you struggle to pick cutlass and chase it to kill fhe snake your heart will beat faster thereby pumping more blood around your system to give you the energy you require but at the same time the venok is also spreading faster around your body. that is why you shouldn't bother killing the viper when you notice it has bitten you but immediately and calmly cut a eope/cloth and tie it around the affected part of your body where you were bitten to stop the flow of the venom to your heart, cut open the bite area so blood oozes out and slowly but quickly rush to seek medical attention.

if other vipers inject 50 milligramms of venom into you as they bite you this particular one injects 1 centilitre, meaning it injects over 50 times he usual dose of other vipers in its class.

we call it AjuAla in our place

Slowly but quickly??

How in hell is that possible?

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2021

Reason why people kill snakes immediately they spot them...

I prefer they go extinct from the surface of the earth, they are very deadly...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 30, 2021
Op there's nothing like poisonous snake
it's venomous snake.. u grab
this snake look like puff adder, omo if this kind snake bite person e own don finish oo. if really they say the snake was sent by someone then sender knows what this kinda snake is capable of and also for instance if someone was with him and killed it.. can the snake venom be use as an antidote immediately?

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by Heavy2817: 9:20pm On May 30, 2021
I hate snakes with passion

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by sylve11: 9:21pm On May 30, 2021
Puff Adder, very plenty in my current location. Killed one last two months. Still have the pics.
Never wanted to kill it because it's against my my belief; but the snake was threatening a child who's helpless. I had no choice than to finish it off. sad cool

12 Likes

Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by Farki: 9:21pm On May 30, 2021
Now "unknown snakes" sent by "unknown persons" are killing people. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by sylve11: 9:21pm On May 30, 2021
Heavy2817:
I hate snakes with passion

I nor sure sey you dislike the creature reach me. embarassed cool

8 Likes

Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:22pm On May 30, 2021
HMMMM, THE SNAKE WAS NOT SENT, THAT SNAKE IS CALLED GO DE NISA IN HAUSA. MEANING TOMORROW IS TOO FAR, THAT SNAKE IS DAM TOO POISONOUS IF NOT PROPERLY GIVEN AN URGENT ATTENTION

8 Likes

Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2021
That's a viper.. Very deadly... They didn't get the anti-venom.. No be everything b village people... RIP Man

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by DSC7: 9:23pm On May 30, 2021
In a country with an unknown president expect everytin to be unknown......

Yeye dey smell.....

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2021
Man born of a woman is of few days and full of trouble!

What an untimely way to die!!
Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by DonCortino: 9:24pm On May 30, 2021
Vipers are deadly if you dont take anti venom immediately. Nobody sent anything, una wan blame innocent person for his death now.
Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by Olodo24: 9:25pm On May 30, 2021
Nobody sent any snake to him. I feel for him though. He was young and hustling. So sad
Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:25pm On May 30, 2021
The homo sapiens people would soon rush here to say...its fake news until something close happens to them. Many still don't believe there's confirmed charm and diabolical power this day and age.
Smh!

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by Moneyboyz: 9:25pm On May 30, 2021
Africans and superstitions, as if snake no dey bite oyinbo and they survive it cause they think out of the box.
Instead of him to seek medical help he was going traditional and that's probably what killed him, first aid matters too, if people around him at that time are ignorant of what to do asap it would be too late to stop the spread of the poison.

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 9:27pm On May 30, 2021
luminouz:

Slowly but quickly??

How in hell is that possible?
lol...
Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by mmadu4: 9:27pm On May 30, 2021
Oregon is a state in AMERICA i wonder why a nigerian would answer such name .
Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by benweezy: 9:28pm On May 30, 2021
Hmmmmm
Everything is becoming unknown in this country

Unknown government loading
Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by omonnakoda: 9:28pm On May 30, 2021
joyandfaith:

Please explain further. Do u mean the snake should be killed?
Noooooooooo

When the snake bites you click LIKE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:28pm On May 30, 2021
Wow!

That's a Puff Adder.

Very dangerous and poisonous snake.
Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by DonCortino: 9:29pm On May 30, 2021
CharisEleos:
Huh?

Are there no hospitals that treat snake bites?

This is so sad.

I'm sure he tried treating it traditionally at first
Re: Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) by Enculer: 9:29pm On May 30, 2021
See the kind of post a Nigerian is posting.

No wonder they are so dumb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wormlike Movement Round My Body / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos / Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.