Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days (6457 Views)

What Is Hapenning To Our Young Girls These Days? / Why Is It Hard To Find Decent Girls These Days? / Does Six Pacs Still Attract Nigerian Girls These Days (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by Sincinnati: 8:23am On May 29, 2021
grin
Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by chatinent: 8:23am On May 29, 2021
Jeon:

Yet you claimed that you have no deal with woman

Quote my claims.

Perhaps, why should I have another dealings?
Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by Jeon(f): 8:26am On May 29, 2021
chatinent:

Quote my claims.

Perhaps, why should I have another dealings?

Okay
Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by Jeon(f): 8:27am On May 29, 2021
lifenija:
look @ this fool

You are a fool yourself, that's why you go around collecting numbers randomly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by lifenija: 8:30am On May 29, 2021
Jeon:

did i collect from ur mother n sister

7 Likes

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by Jeon(f): 8:32am On May 29, 2021
lifenija:
did i collect from ur mother n sister

Why will a guy that stroll around the street collecting numbers of random girls do that to my female relatives?

2 Likes

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by gentlestdude(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2021
CharisEleos:

Ni yin Sir.

Why are all of you getting upset by my comment as if i said something out of place.

You complain that girl's asked for money after chatting. What of you guys who the next thing is to ask her to visit your place for sex?

No, lets be truthful to ourselves, is that not what most of you ask for or am I not a girl? If the girl doesn't ask for money, you will ask for sex.

I'm not in any way holding brief for the girls that do such but I'm just telling you guys that you too have hidden agenda and ulterior motives when chyking a girl which makes the two of you. So stop coming here to paint the female folk bad like you are any better.

Most of you who have mentioned me to say one poo or the other, mind you, I'm old enough to birth you if I had a child immediately after my secondary education.
I'm only advising you as my children. So mind yourselves on here. 40 years is not a joke!

Shalom.

you are a fool at 40 and you know what they say about fools at 40.

4 Likes

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by Michelle55: 8:55am On May 29, 2021
grin Ayam here to read comments and laugh

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by Murjem(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2021
Over 40 years and said you are a girl??

You must be really high on testes
CharisEleos:

Ni yin Sir.

Why are all of you getting upset by my comment as if i said something out of place.

You complain that girl's asked for money after chatting. What of you guys who the next thing is to ask her to visit your place for sex?

No, lets be truthful to ourselves, is that not what most of you ask for or am I not a girl? If the girl doesn't ask for money, you will ask for sex.

I'm not in any way holding brief for the girls that do such but I'm just telling you guys that you too have hidden agenda and ulterior motives when chyking a girl which makes the two of you. So stop coming here to paint the female folk bad like you are any better.

Most of you who have mentioned me to say one poo or the other, mind you, I'm old enough to birth you if I had a child immediately after my secondary education.
I'm only advising you as my children. So mind yourselves on here. 40 years is not a joke!

Shalom.

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by adajoe555: 9:16am On May 29, 2021
Why do you guys always create a thread to down bash ladies it baffles me oooh, always wailing about Nigerian girls as if you guys don't have sister's. As though you guys are any better. If a girl ask you for something and you don't want to give why not tell her strength up instead of coming to a faceless forum to wail, mind you your sisters also do the same thing, before you say Nigerian girls are always hungry and are not raised well, please try and raise your own sister's better.

If you mention me eh your phone will fall inside water. Mitcheeeew undecided

3 Likes

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by Benki003(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2021
adajoe555:
Why do you guys always create a thread to down bash ladies it baffles me oooh, always wailing about Nigerian girls as if you guys don't have sister's. As though you guys are any better. If a girl ask you for something and you don't want to give why not tell her strength up instead of coming to a faceless forum to wail, mind you your sisters also do the same thing, before you say Nigerian girls are always hungry and are not raised well, please try and raise your own sister's better.

If you mention me eh your phone will fall inside water. Mitcheeeew undecided

See them sad

1 Like

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by lifenija: 9:37am On May 29, 2021
Jeon:

see this slowpoke child like goat

1 Like

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by Jeon(f): 9:44am On May 29, 2021
lifenija:
see this slowpoke child like goat

Nah only this thing called abuse you abi.. No wonder girls dy slay you.

1 Like

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by goldman777: 10:29am On May 29, 2021
This topic is worth talking about becos Nigerian girls are becoming a begging nuisance on internet space.u meet somebody under 10seconds you are demanding this is pure savagery,try to know or make friends with a guy before you start asking for things or money it makes a lady look saner and decent.To a lot of this self entitled hoes they think guys are stupid

2 Likes

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by lifenija: 10:39am On May 29, 2021
Jeon:

Nah only this thing called abuse you abi.. No wonder girls dy slay you.
see am, stupid foo.l u insult person i insult u back, now u dey claim victim

1 Like

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by bigcee(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2021
CharisEleos:
Did they beg you to collect their number and chat them?

Na dem dem be this grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by Jeon(f): 11:12am On May 29, 2021
lifenija:
see am, stupid foo.l u insult person i insult u back, now u dey claim victim

Cry me a river.
Who first am?

lifenija:
look @ this fool

What a PAINMENT..

Abeg no call seun officers for my head ooo cool

1 Like

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by LastProphet: 11:22am On May 29, 2021
CharisEleos:

Ni yin Sir.

Shalom.

Sorry don't mind the many foooolish young boys raised in naija nowadays, all they do is collect ladies' number and nothing else. Hopeless generation

3 Likes

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by gregyboy(m): 11:31am On May 29, 2021
CharisEleos:

By the time the men are not forth coming anymore or stopping you ladies for your number shiloh would be the first bus stop for you ladies

All ladies these day's are no different from paid olosho

Very nonsense creatures

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by gregyboy(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2021
michaelpop50:

You are a born fool. So if a man approaches a lady with intentions of dating her, it means the man has ulterior motives?

A big fool these days you hardly pass two weeks in a ladys dm without she not doing something to turn you off
Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by Mayniaa: 11:44am On May 29, 2021
CharisEleos:

Ni yin Sir.

Shalom.

What has sex and money got to do together?
Are you a prostitute?

1 Like

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by candygist: 11:53am On May 29, 2021
That's why I just do olosho. If I walk down to Allen at ikeja, I will see olosho for 7K for all night jollyment. Far better than wasting my time and resources chasing a regular girl that will only end up chopping my money and still won't give me pussy at the end of the day....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by Benwallt(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2021
CharisEleos:

Ni yin Sir.

Shalom.

So, you are saying that that female folks body and sex are for sale. Who can you birth? I enter secondary school in 1995. I am sure you are still crawling then. Olofo loun comment bi ose comment yen

1 Like

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by iLegendd(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2021
lifenija:
once u collect number, after small gist n lol here n there next is billing.

am hungry
my data will soon finish
my phone screen is bad
etc.

haba una dey fall una hands ohh

You can turn the table with few words or behaviors.

1. Don't act too rich — just be naughty, humble, and principled
2. There is something called "Demanding Syndrome" and you can bypass it in few hours.

You met a girl and after a day, do this via chat or a 1-on-1 conversation.

You: Do you know one thing I admire about you?
Her: No, tell me.
You: Are you sure you want to know?
Her: Yes

At this point, you can log out and after some minutes, reply her with...

You: I like how you don't demand for card, say buy me this and that like other girls that act so hungry and demanding.

You: I like how don't belittle yourself by making demands like other girls. I really respect that.

Her: Wow! Thank you. I'm not the demanding type.

Now, switch to pidgin English for fun and humility sake.

You: Anyway, na me go dey demand from you sha. I'll pay back with a kiss and a spank.

Her: Lol (Hahahaha) blah blah blah

You: So, when are you taking me out to lavish on me?

Her: Lol. You're the one to take me out na — blah blah blah.

That's the end.

In the above chat, you've done lots of things in her brain. You've blocked her demanding syndrome, made her know you're fun, confident, and naughty.

When she wants to demand from you, she'll remember those words and won't want to belittle herself. She'll ask another guy.

Even if she manages to demand down the line, it won't be much and if you don't want to comply, you can say, "We've already agreed you'll be the one spending on a brokeass like me."

Just use humor in a way it fits and quench the demand. Humor is powerful, but Nigerian men act too big and when a girl demands, even if they don't have, they look for a way to get and give to her to maintain the impression of being a big boy.

Men should learn to invest their money in businesses and not in relationships. Relationship should only take the remainder, like 1%.

This is why I urge black men to read books so they can be wiser.

As a wise man, there are times you should instinctively know she derseves something and do get it for her if you have. Don't wait for her to request.

Just use your instinct and lead like a boss.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by ChiefSosa(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2021
Lord knows I'm never fúcking with a broke chick. I don't even care to know you. There's several ways to get laid so, I'm not even stressing over a girl.
Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 29, 2021
iLegendd:

You can turn the table with few words or behaviors.

1. Don't act too rich — just be humble and principled
2. There is something called "Demanding Syndrome" and you can bypass it in few hours.

You met a girl and after a day, do this.

You: Do you know one thing I like about you?
Her: No, tell me.
You: Are you sure you want to know?
Her: Yes

At this point, you can log out and after some minutes, reply her with...

You: I like how you don't demand for card, say buy me this and that unlike other girls that act so hungry and demanding.

You: I like how don't belittle yourself by making demands like other girls. I really respect that.

Her: Wow! Thank you. I'm not the demanding type.

Now, switch to pidgin English.

You: Anyway, na me go dey demand from you sha. I'll pay back with a kiss and a spank.

Her. Lol (Hahahaha) blah blah blah

You: So, when are you taking me out to lavish on me?

Her: Lol. You're the one to take me out na — blah blah blah.

That's the end.

In the above chat, you've done lots of things in her brain. You've blocked her demanding syndrome, made her know you're fun, confident, and naughty.

When she wants to demand from you, she'll remember those words and won't want to belittle herself.

Even if she manages to demand down the line, it won't be much and if you don't want to comply, you can say, "We've already agreed you'll be the one spending on a brokeass like me."

Just use humor in a way it fits and quench the demand. Humor is powerful, but Nigerian men act too big and when a girl demands, even if they don't have, they look for a way to get and give to her to maintain the impression of being a big boy.

Men should learn to invest their money in businesses and not in relationship. Relationship should only take the remainder, like 1%.

This is why I urge black men to read books so they can be wiser.

Minister for women affairs

2 Likes

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by hamorny001: 12:22pm On May 29, 2021
lifenija:
once u collect number, after small gist n lol here n there next is billing.

am hungry
my data will soon finish
my phone screen is bad
etc.

haba una dey fall una hands ohh

See gals do that for guys dey don't really like or care about, n want to do away with. Perfect strategy to make Dem stop disturbing
Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 29, 2021
LastProphet:

Sorry don't mind the many foooolish young boys raised in naija nowadays, all they do is collect ladies' number and nothing else. Hopeless generation

Ok.
Thanks.

Kids will always be kids but it shouldn't stop us from instilling moral dicipline in them and correcting them from time to time.

1 Like

Re: Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days by Qatar2022: 12:32pm On May 29, 2021
CharisEleos:

What a stupid comment, so chatting a woman now is a crime?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? / Is It Wrong To Kiss Your Cousin? / When A Male Doctor Operate's Your Wife During Child Delivery....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.