Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

If You Are Interested In Learning How To Import From UK & China To Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Interested In Learning How To Import From UK & China To Nigeria (148 Views)

Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Interested In Learning How To Import From UK & China To Nigeria by Donicobone(m): 11:11pm On May 28, 2021
Good day everyone I am Solomon, I am an importer and exporter that's what I do for now to earn a living.

Last week I drop a post here where I was looking for a business partner since that day I respected this great forum called nairaland.

I appreciate Mr.Seun for this wonderful platform.

When I drop that post I was expecting nothing meaningful because there is a lot of scam here and there but still some people who are tired of 9-6 hours work, who believed that there could be something that is better than monthly salary.

Indeed I got a lot of calls from different people both far and near, Lagos, Kaduna, Jos, IMO, Abuja and other state.
Many wanted to partner with me and others want me to teach them.

Presently I have over 10 or can I call them students who have already started then importation business.

Many of them are calling me to thank me for the great work.

Note; am not teaching them for free o though some of them pay in full while others pay half of the amount, yes I allowed half payment maybe after their first import they will balance me the rest because for them to send me their heart earn money knowing that I can be a scammer is something I respected in them.

For now I don't want to praise my self I believed with time they will come to share their story.

Thank you all for your understanding and for not insulting me base on my write up.
Cheers Solomon D

(1) (Reply)

Kanu's Arrest: Kenya Denies Involvement / Let's Follow-up One Another / Newdon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.