Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) (80327 Views)

Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House / 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) / Governor Wike Receives Atiku As He Arrives Rivers For Road Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by adelaja70(m): 10:00am On May 29, 2021
rollandben:
Tinubu thought he smart, he think he can dribble and manipulate the whole Region. Even Hausa will eventually disappointed him. Mark my word today!!
I don mark am.. Na ODO you score.
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by CSTRR: 10:01am On May 29, 2021
If tinubu was from the south south,as an ex governor, he would have been retired.

Even Jonathan a former president is not a regional strongman.

Tinubu is lucky to be from Yoruba land.
His people are always looking for a leader.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by franxalive(m): 10:02am On May 29, 2021
Abdul05:

You see, tinubu is trying to gain fellowership with one of those northern leaders( very smart in fact)

His prescription might be the best medicine for our ills when he becomes the president of this nation(you know this country remains at the sick bay)

At the end of it ,he would just back it up with the needed surgery., then miracle happens grin

BIGGEST DREAMER... KEEP IT UP...KEEP VOTING...TILL YOUR FUTURE WOULD HAVE BEEN ENTIRELYMORTGAGED BY THESE INDIFFERENT LOOTERS. WHEN THE CORNTREE IS BURNING AND YOU TALKING OF PRESIDENCY... LOOK AT HOW THEY ARE USING US TO PLAY DRAFT IN THIS FAILED STATE...NONSENSE. THERE MIGHT NOT BE ANY NIGGA-AREA BY THEN OGA... YOUR BUBU HAS WRECKED THIS CORNTREE IRREDEEMABLY

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Olatomiwami(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2021
adekolaelect:
but you have no one to run like him ?someone that has relationship with opposition and ruling partys in Nigeria is who you said his political career had ended ? You need magician to input organ in your upstair for a better performance bcs hatred has make it inactive.

grin grin grin U deh mind people from upper iweka news outlets, the time spent on Jagaban could have been used to prop up a viable politicians from their region, bunch of clowns.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Tzar(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2021
There is something fundamentally wrong if you believe a CROOK can do anything better than bad things. Please check your moral compass.

ThinkSmarter:
Atiku Abubakar may be a crook.
But, I think he will make a better president than PMB due to his liberal views.
He is not a fanatic.
He is abreast with the sociopolitical developments

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2021
Wetin make youths dey follow this old people up and down

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by redcliff: 10:05am On May 29, 2021
Olagadget:
You are very naive, and no insult, but like your moniker says, you need to Think Smarter.

Why would you even believe someone you attest to the fact that he's a crook? Human beings don't learn. Someone shows you he is a thief, but you still want to hand over your future into his hands because "he has liberal views", and who says he is truly liberal.

When PMB was hustling for presidency, did he not sound like a progressive, when he eventually entered and is now running the country to the ground, what can you do about it?

That's the same way Atiku will enter and will begin to appoint northerners and call Igbos terrorist because he needs to appease his northern bigots and uneducated crowds ahead of the second term. For example, what exactly did Atiku say or do about Isa Pantami.

Like Obasanjo said, Atiku will never be president in this country, never!

Why will you even trust someone that Jagaban is going to receive at the Airport when they are clearly opposition, does that not tell you he's playing dirty already?

Please can you educate us on what Atiku stole?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Davidorf: 10:05am On May 29, 2021
Tinubu and Atiku ? Na wao
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:05am On May 29, 2021
helinues:

Do you understand putting your hand in the chest when greeting someone?
Oga be calming down o!, how do you think atiku could be loyal to tinubu, is that even possible. Stop typing any how na, tinubu is within state level. And, the south south, south east and north would rather vote for atiku, instead of tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by semyman: 10:06am On May 29, 2021
Mumus fighting on their behalf for nothing
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by na2016: 10:07am On May 29, 2021
Abdul05:

You see, tinubu is trying to gain fellowership with one of those northern leaders( very smart in fact)
His prescription might be the best medicine for our ills when he becomes the president of this nation(you know this country remains at the sick bay)

At the end of it ,he would just back it up with the needed surgery., then miracle happens grin

We can not be deceived by people like you again. What were his achievements in Lagos state for the 8 years he held swear there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by michoim(m): 10:07am On May 29, 2021
Abdul05:

Misgivings

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Olatomiwami(m): 10:07am On May 29, 2021
gentlestdude:
make atiku no associate with this useless coward abeg

Coward, betrayal, when will your madness on yorubas stops? The last time I checked, Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast as a woman, your lord and saviour Nk ran to London with his tail behind his back ,who are cowards? The jokes are on u from poto area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by loganx: 10:07am On May 29, 2021
Is Tinubu asking Atiku to be VP for the 2nd time?
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by MAGG0T(m): 10:08am On May 29, 2021
West1side:
The same goes for me, I am powered by Igbo hate. I remba those days foolish Igbos make senseless comment about others without any confronting. Now am glad others are telling what generation of lunatics Igbos bred. Now Nigerians do not care if your father n mothers are killed in Alaigbo.

Continue with your hate, soon enough igbo monkey go go market e no go come back.

Lol your pain is my motivation, known betrayals and children of fallen god
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by chetaobi(m): 10:08am On May 29, 2021
You are not serious. Tinubu can never become president of this country. What does he have to offer than to turn Nigerians into touts as he has done in Lagos? In his 8byears as governor of Lagos, what infrastructure did he build or construct? Don't make me mad this morning!

Abdul05:

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by West1side: 10:09am On May 29, 2021
That's easy you can deny you are not Igbo then I will tell you how you are.

This are pointers to tell who is Igbo on NL. Your life will be riddled with chronic hate for all others, exhibit irredeemable degree of bigotry in addition to being excessively foolish.

Show me an Igbo without this trait on NL n I will get you paid.

lexy2014:

U see how u are exhibiting ur foolishness? How did u come to d conclusion that I am Igbo?
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Olatomiwami(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2021
West1side:
This is the most funny thing about NL. Lunatics n fools will be telling those wiser than their foolish fathers they sound foolish.

Why not go back home n listen to your father to know what it is really like when a fool speaks. Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi de there combined 16 years with nothing to show you are busy insulting Sawnolu that in just 2 years already commissioned more projects than the 2 Fools.

Continue OK, in another 10 years will be among the fools to join the train coming to obodo Yoruba land to hustle for your daily survival like many of your kinsmen.

Upper cut, nah tata from poto area full NL, the more reason they need history lesson from their fathers from home, it baffles me why u hate a region and still flock to the area.
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by West2019(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2021
Tinubu should go and seat down and stop deceiving himself and him blind followers .is going nowhere .
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Olatomiwami(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2021
MAGG0T:

This one sound more like an imbecîle grin you can wail for all I care...your pain is my motivation

U are a maggot as ur name implies, reply him as he said intelligently, not by invective on him
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2021
adelaja70:

NAME an Igbo man more relevant than him in Nigeria

You are yet to get my point......

Tinubu's relevance in National Politics today is due to the fact that he sold his tribe to the Fulani Caliphate......without minding the outcome

He was only relevance in Lagos State before only when he became the Governor as he took Lagos as his birth right....
His fowl mouthed mannerless wife is the Senator representing Lagos State
His Nephew is in the house of Representatives
In 2023,..his son will be the Governor of Lagos State
In 2027,...he would have positioned all his Children and grand children to be Governor of Lagos one after the other....

Does it mean you don't have a future as a Yoruba man?
Keep talking of his relevance, his Children or grand children that are your mates will equally be more relevant than you...enslave you and make you praise them always lols

This is what no Igbo man can not do in the East here
You can't be browsing an Igbo man's Brian as you like and make him your slave....

So his relevance has nothing to be jealous of or worthy of any emulation
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by FunkyJustice(m): 10:13am On May 29, 2021
While the Senator wife is going around insulting our mentality and bullying people she can and he is here trying to be president

Who does that?
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by focus7: 10:13am On May 29, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
He is not a fanatic.

Atiku is in the country to work for Tinubu presidential agenda. Politics is a game and those that are masters in the game are always ahead

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by pickatyouu: 10:13am On May 29, 2021
Things are getting interested
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Sonn(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
He is not a fanatic.
100% right on this
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by VictorUSA(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2021
One big thief welcoming another thief.
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by abodegba: 10:17am On May 29, 2021
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by nedu666: 10:18am On May 29, 2021
Tinubu has entered desperation level. He has seen the handwriting on the wall. From the posture of buhari he knows that his chances of being president lies with malamu, mai bunu, bagudu, duara, el rufai etc. So in order not to lose out and since he can't defect he is supporting atiku as a means of sending a warning to mai bunu and his crew. If tinubu continues like this he might find himself waiting to receive tunde shuiabu at the airport. Desperation no go at all
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Maobichek: 10:20am On May 29, 2021
helinues:
Politicians have always been paid padi...

See loyalty from Atiku

Interesting

Good morning, BAT went for Atiku and not the other way round.

Most times, I laughed at most Nairalander who always fight here because of these politicians.

Last Sallah, a Director in one of the ministries took me to Asokoro and you won't believe it: our politicians don't do religion, tribe or political parties when they are together.

Suya meat is not cow but ram, only poor people eat cow as suya meat. Top Northerners eats ram as suya and not just cow.
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Angeltjazz2017(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2021
Using lagos state as a case study, let’s put politics aside Tinubu will be a better president.

Now concerns tho this,tinubu is a politician and he has a right to be,he is just there to play his role in politics.

I see nothing wrong in their meeting at all,I also welcomed my friend from airport last week,you also do what you like as well .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tony Oneweek: "Why Didn't Police Investigate E-Money's Poverty?" / Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! / Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.