Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (7341 Views)

I Just Confirmed I'm Gay / THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] / THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by iLegendd(m): 10:31am On May 29, 2021
KimberlyWest:
grin

Sweetheart, do you know most men can't last long in bed naturally and some use drugs, but the drugs end up hurting their immune system?

If you have a boyfriend, husband, or male friend that is a minute man, tell him there is a natural and permanent solution called Lasticle.

It costs only 10k, but June is the author's birth month, so on the 1st of June, anyone can get the book for just 1k, not the usual 10k.

After that day, it won't be 1k again. So, be kind and inform them.

Give them this number 09060760264 to send a WhatsApp message to get their copies.

In fact, they can make payment now and get it before the 1st of June (the deadline).

Re: by SefunmiHookups: 10:32am On May 29, 2021
Re: by Nobody: 10:33am On May 29, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Aiit, hunny. Thought u might be her. We attended ICS at wuse 2. And the initials of your names gave me the feeling I might be her. And the whole Yankee vibe -your speech mannerisms (word, though) also was another thing that made me consider......
You sure you're not her?? And Jerry isn't your brother? Why do I feel like you are lieing cuz ur scared? I onno...I just feel u are. Relax, we were friends back then..that's if you are her. Your dad was in the house of Reps... right?

grin No. It's not me. I know my school was at Wuse Zone 3 and my brother is not Jerry. grin As per my initials. The J there is for Judith.

I'll send you a PM.
Re: by Nobody: 10:35am On May 29, 2021
grin Not iLegendd giving out his WhatsApp number. Today is a good day.
Re: by GreaterFuture(m): 10:35am On May 29, 2021
You are a funny guy, lol.
As I opened the thread, scrolling down, saw your picture, I laughed.
Nice one bro, lol the picture the face, the angle everything, really funny one. cheesy
(#keepupThePhilanthropy too)
Re: by iLegendd(m): 10:35am On May 29, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
I see you love writing books too. Okay. Tell me the truth with prrof and I'll.....hmmm....what will I do....
Ok, I'll sell you the rights and manuscripts of my awesome literature titled "The Mistress Experiment" oh boy....you don't wanna reject this offer for da world! You'd become a best selling authoress, oh!
@ KimberlyWest

grin

Kim, market don come. An offer you can't reject.
Re: by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2021
chumaZ:
Alaye, your drama is getting out of hand here. You better see a doctor

you have time, better focus on getting healed completely instead of commenting on irrelevant thread(s) like this. Op is a chronic attention seeking baby, ignore his thread if you don't wanna lose your sanity grin cheesy

your thread are emotional, please update us the latest tongue

1 Like

Re: by Zoly: 10:42am On May 29, 2021
Stop Disturbing us with your nonsense gay threads! What's your problem nau? angry
Re: by iLegendd(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2021
KimberlyWest:
grin Not iLegendd giving out his WhatsApp number. Today is a good day.

That WhatsApp number is only for bussiness.
Re: by SefunmiHookups: 10:46am On May 29, 2021
Oh, ok. it's not the school I had thought of.
Re: by DreamyEyes: 11:23am On May 29, 2021
iLegendd:

I only use Cry.pto. Should I send my LTC (Litecoin) address?
lol. I just dey cruise o. I'm a brokeass
I no get shishin grin
It is well smiley
Re: by iLegendd(m): 11:36am On May 29, 2021
DreamyEyes:
lol. I just dey cruise o. I'm a brokeass
I no get shishin grin
It is well smiley

Lol
Re: by Alusiizizi(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2021
You have money to buy attachment, so you should be able to afford 100 Naira to buy rope. When you get home, tie one end on top of your ceiling fan, make a noose at the other end, climb on a high stool, put your head through the noose and jump.

1 Like

Re: by detectivejones: 12:39pm On May 29, 2021
You're not gay, begi begi BTW I feel it's wrong for you to codedly make mockery of people who are.

1 Like

Re: by indodon(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2021
If only your dad withdrew..

Re: by bmdmix10: 12:49pm On May 29, 2021
boring
Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:24pm On May 29, 2021
bmdmix10:
boring

Sorry about that. This is the section you're looking for https://www.nairaland.com/jokes

1 Like

Re: by bmdmix10: 1:32pm On May 29, 2021
iLegendd:

Sorry about that. This is the section you're looking for https://www.nairaland.com/jokes
still boring
Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2021
bmdmix10:
still boring

It's obvious I'm not the cause — what you're going through may be hereditary. Reply with "boring again," or "still boring," so we can diagnose your case.
Re: by htdot: 1:41pm On May 29, 2021
KimberlyWest:

grin No. It's not me. I know my school was at Wuse Zone 3 and my brother is not Jerry. grin As per my initials. The J there is for Judith.

I'll send you a PM.
He get caught cheesy
Re: by Casper21: 1:57pm On May 29, 2021
Ilegendd is just catching cruise
Re: by khiaa(f): 2:02pm On May 29, 2021
iLegendd:
The reason I'm gay is: I don't have money to give to women.

Who will help me with urgent 2k?

Forget about the money, continue being gay. Just do you boo, be the best gay that you can be. You're OK. grin You're so pretty, any man will be lucky to have you. grin

1 Like

Re: by khiaa(f): 2:07pm On May 29, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Thunder fire ur testes

U get luck say u nor de stay my area

We for don beat u like who thief goat , use hose peel ur back

Why?
Re: by khiaa(f): 2:09pm On May 29, 2021
iLegendd:

What if it was stolen? Not everything a human wears was bought by the person.

Lmao grin grin Boy quit.
Re: by khiaa(f): 2:14pm On May 29, 2021
olamidedivotee:
This guy just dey use us catch cruise.

Continue
Till you set up a GoFundMe account for us to assist you.

We won't give you Kobo

Low budget Davido.

Tufiakwa

GoFundMe doesn't work in Nigeria.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2021
Lakadastickla:

Are you a graduate?

No, Sir. I'm a certified illiterate. No money to go school. Please, help me. I'll do any job, even if it pays only 10k — as long as it doesn't involve shedding human blood or crime.
Re: by khiaa(f): 2:17pm On May 29, 2021
iLegendd:

Contribute money for me so I can stop being gay.

Lmao. grin grin
Re: by iLegendd(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2021
khiaa:

Forget about the money, continue being gay. Just do you boo, be the best gay that you can be. You're OK. grin You're so pretty, any man will be lucky to have you. grin

Thanks, Sweetheart.

I was thinking of boob job to make my ass bigger, but I don't have money.

Some people are mocking me because I'm gay, but thank God you're on my side.

This morning, I cried because of the abuses I received here for being gay, but with your encouragement, I'm strong now. tongue
Re: by khiaa(f): 2:21pm On May 29, 2021
Alusiizizi:
You have money to buy attachment, so you should be able to afford 100 Naira to buy rope. When you get home, tie one end on top of your ceiling fan, make a noose at the other end, climb on a high stool, put your head through the noose and jump.

Shame on you undecided
Re: by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 29, 2021
iLegendd:

No, Sir. I'm a certified illiterate. No money to go school. Please, help me. I'll do any job, even if it pays only 10k — as long as it doesn't involve shedding human blood or crime.

Re: by khiaa(f): 2:27pm On May 29, 2021
cheesy
iLegendd:

Thanks, Sweetheart.

I was thinking of boob job to make my ass bigger, but I don't have money.

Some people are mocking me because I'm gay, but thank God you're on my side.

This morning, I cried because of the abuses I received here for being gay, but with your encouragement, I'm strong now. tongue

No, No, No, don't do any surgery, men prefer their mates to be natural. You're perfect just as you are. cheesy
Re: by khiaa(f): 2:32pm On May 29, 2021
Casper21:
Ilegendd is just catching cruise

Yes, we all know that. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend / Hop In and See What My Ex Just Sent Me. Very Useful Though / This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.