Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. (6786 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Human23(f): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
My name is Mary.
I am four months pregnant and I got abandoned by my boyfriend. I told him about it when I was three weeks gone and he said he doesn't want to be part of it. When it was time to register for antenatal I told him again and even sent him pictures of the registration. But this time he blocked me on all social media and also blocked my number. I got my friends to reach out to him and he said the same thing. Few days back I got my friend to remind me again on how far I've gone and how hard it has been having to face this pregnancy alone, but still he repeated and said " I am not a party to it".
To the cause of this pregnancy I lost my job.
I live alone and recently my Younger brother came to join me because he needed to complete his fashion training in Abuja .

I have been trying to get a job ever since I lost my previous one but to no avail.. now I'm scared. I made up my mind to have my baby and gradually I've been making plans to prepare me for the future. But I'm scared. Being a single mother at 25 is not what I planned for myself and I sincerely wish to be with a partner. As stupid as it may sound I wish I could find love and the thought of knowing that having this child might scare people away from me is what breaks my heart. I'm stuck at the whole thought of getting a job, having a baby, and finding love again.

Biko I need your advice please.

3 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by PlayMaker14: 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
5mins of pleasure without condom....

As evil as I might sound, I will advise you to carry your cross....

48 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by gift2xl: 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
Life continue, push on.
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by ModCaller: 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
After you have given him so much worries

5 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
You want to be a single mother in Nigeria when APC looks like they would win the elections. Wait until Wednesday, if APC wins and it's not too late go and abort. The economic collapse that will accompany Nigeria with an APC victory will be catastrophic.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by ObaOfYorubaLand: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
Human23:
My name is Mary.
I am four months pregnant and I got abandoned by my boyfriend. I told him about it when I was three weeks gone and he said he doesn't want to be part of it. When it was time to register for antenatal I told him again and even sent him pictures of the registration. But this time he blocked me on all social media and also blocked my number. I got my friends to reach out to him and he said the same thing. Few days back I got my friend to remind me again on how far I've gone and how hard it has been having to face this pregnancy alone, but still he repeated and said " I am not a party to it".
I live alone and recently my Younger brother came to join me because he needed to complete his fashion training in Abuja .

I have been trying to get a job ever since I lost my previous one but to no avail.. now I'm scared. I made up my mind to have my baby and gradually I've been making plans to prepare me for the future. But I'm scared. Being a single mother at 25 is not what I planned for myself and I sincerely wish to be with a partner. As stupid as it may sound I wish I could find love and the thought of knowing that having this child might scare people away from me is what breaks my heart. I'm stuck at the whole thought of getting a job, having a baby, and finding love again.

Are you serious?
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Human23(f): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Are you serious?

Yes I am .. shed me as much as you can but I didn't do this alone..
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by emmaodet: 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
You want to be a single mother in Nigeria when APC looks like they would win the elections. Wait until Wednesday, if APC wins and it's not too late go and abort. The economic collapse that will accompany Nigeria with an APC victory will be catastrophic.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Iloveu778: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
Where are you base
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Human23(f): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
Iloveu778:
Where are you base

Abuja .
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by emmaodet: 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
It is funny how a broke and jobless lady will be thinking about sex, pregnancy, love, relationship etc instead of looking for a job.
Poverty no dey tire una?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by fredsamuel1: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nawao single mothers everywhere you go. I would advice you to let your family members on this matter, so the can contact that guy's family too. Since he got you pregnant he has to take responsibility for what he did. After all you guys were in a relationship so he shouldn't be shameless by abandoning you and your unborn baby. I wonder how he will feel if someone abandons his own daughter after getting her pregnant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by PlayMaker14: 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
emmaodet:
It is funny how a broke and jobless lady will be thinking about sex, pregnancy, love, relationship etc instead of looking for a job.
Poverty no dey tire una?
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by muhammadhan19: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Be right back
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
You are suffering from the consequences of sleeping with a broke man.

Now that he wants nothing to do with you..the best thing is to face your trouble alone, accept the shame and build up your life.

Go back to your root( family) they might be of help to you. Also try to talk to your brother for support...it will be hard for you to do it alone

8 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Kenyanseedlings(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
You have an option of having the baby, adopted after you give birth and go rebuild your life and keep away from premarital sex.

Should your boyfriend show up later requesting to be part of the child's life, tell him the child has been adopted, e no fit arrest you .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Nazgul: 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Disadvantages of dating irresponsible guys. You don't know his parents, and from your post, you don't even know where he stays. Yet you got pregnant for him. My dear the guy is obviously struggling. Running away and leaving you to your faith is his best option

If you had focused on your job and looked for a responsible guy who sees a future with you, this pregnancy would have been celebrated.

Anyways have the child, put yourself together and get a job. If your life is moving forward, men would flock around you for marriage regardless of whether or not you have a child.

10 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Exceed15: 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
It's going to be challenging but you will be fine. The child will bring you favour.

8 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by AndrewTate(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
Well, let me first break down the reality to you…
Where it all started to go wrong was when the both of you were having unprotected sex without putting in mind it’s consequences. And you being the one who’d have more of the suffering who is supposed to have had a conversation with your lover about the possibility of your present reality…you went on with your feelings at that moment and ignored logic and reality whereas if it were a man (your boyfriend) who was in that position he wouldn’t agree…

Now when you were 3weeks in you told him about your pregnancy and he plainly told you he is not in on it. Now what in heaven and earth would make you think he would just suddenly agree? When you’ve got nothing on him! and he’s not going to face any consequences if he rejects it?

To a man, that is not just a decision to accept because some people talk you into it and it seems right. If it doesn’t fit into his plan for his life there’s nothing you can do!

Now you’re talking of how you’re going to loose your job and how you never planned to be a single mother at 25 and how you may never find love. Well, when they say men are more logical and women puts emotions first before logic the “female kings” begin to argue and give examples…

Now this is the example that matters, cos that man has successfully played his game and got away with it and you are left to deal with the consequences of putting emotions first… Now, he’s moving on to the next shawty!

It’s not like you didn’t see the real kings tho…but you’ll always choose these type of n!ggas because they understand how to feed your emotions by thinking logically.

I hope you find peace🫶🏽

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
AndrewTate:
Well, let me first break down the reality to you…
Where it all started to go wrong was when the both of you were having unprotected sex without putting in mind it’s consequences. And you being the one who’d have more of the suffering who is supposed to have had a conversation with your lover about the possibility of your present reality…you went on with your feelings at that moment and ignored logic and reality whereas if it were a man (your boyfriend) who was in that position he wouldn’t agree…

Now when you were 3weeks in you told him about your pregnancy and he plainly told you he is not in on it. Now what in heaven and earth would make you think he would just suddenly agree? When you’ve got nothing on him! and he’s not going to face any consequences if he rejects it?

To a man, that is not just a decision to accept because some people talk you into it and it seems right. If it doesn’t fit into his plan for his life there’s nothing you can do!

Now you’re talking of how you’re going to loose your job and how you never planned to be a single mother at 25 and how you may never find love. Well, when they say men are more logical and women puts emotions first before logic the “female kings” begin to argue and give examples…

Now this is the example that matters, cos that man has successfully played his game and got away with it and you are left to deal with the consequences of putting emotions first… Now, he’s moving on to the next shawty!

It’s not like you didn’t see the real kings tho…but you’ll always choose these type of n!ggas because they understand how to feed your emotions by thinking logically.

I hope you find peace🫶🏽

Who's even gonna marry a single mother with the way Nigeria is headed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by AndrewTate(m): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Who's even gonna marry a single mother with the way Nigeria is headed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
*in the “unwanted pregnancy/single mother game” a man can never lose…
It’s up to the women to up their thinking in these situations!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Mercury12(m): 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Sorry to hear. I won't advice you to abort the baby because I don't support abortion. First you need to get the police and your family involve. The boy should be compel to take care of his responsibility.
Secondly you gonna need a job
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Damaria2: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
@Human23

It's rather too late to be seeking advice, don't you think? 🤔

Your post would have been appropriate some 5 months ago before you flew without wings and crash-landed.

For next time (or the next one) make sure to ask before going under the duvet or sheets with any lover

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Karleb(m): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
If you can't abort the baby, then I don't see what we can do to help your situation.

The harsh truth is, unless a miracle happens in your life or you work hard at least x2. With the way your story is presently? Lady, you are going to suffer!

You know, some things are better experienced.

Pray APC doesn't win sha.

8 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by spencekat(m): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
I don't know how some of these girls reason.They can't sit down and think about what they want to embark upon and weigh if they are capable or not.

5 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by MasterShifu010(m): 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
You are suffering from the consequences of sleeping with a broke man.

Now that he wants nothing to do with you..the best thing is to face your trouble alone, accept the shame and build up your life.

Go back to your root( family) they might be of help to you. Also try to talk to your brother for support...it will be hard for you to do it alone

I don’t think it’s the consequences of sleeping with a broke man , it’s the consequences of sleeping with a man with zero conscience,
How can you as a man , get a girl pregnant and say you are not a party to it , like what we’re you expecting to happen when you were releasing inside her , Abi dem tell you say sperm na antibiotic ?,
Besides a rich guy can still deny pregnancy , or better still , a rich guy can pay for abortion …

6 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by CaveAdullam: 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
1. The best option right now is abortion.

Reasons why you will not abort:

A. Personal belief.

B. Religious belief.

C. Fear of death (a good medical professional with a high success rate can help you though).

D. Vague imaginations that the child will become great in the future. And when the child becomes great you will leverage your past anger, disappointment, and rejection to haunt the father.

This imagination is vague.

You can't raise that child in this poor, hellish, and devilish political and socioeconomic system. The children already born in this cesspool called Nigeria are in pain, stress, fear, and hunger.

Don't think you are the exception. However, if you have strong mental fortitude and believe in yourself, fine, go on.

Other options:

2. Give birth to the child and take it to an orphanage or religious center. Too bad for the child though.

3. Surrogacy.

4. Or, go illegal by se***ng the child after birth. Too bad again. Be warned.

Note:
Don't force yourself and pregnancy on your boyfriend. He will never love you and the child. And without love flowing from the father, the home will never be at peace; a house built on an unstable thin shaky foundation.

The deed is done. Carry your cross. At least, you now have a lesson and experience to teach the younger ones even if you and your boyfriend heard the same but choose to be adamant and stup!d.

Take the first and best option. After that, look for ways to earn a living and become a better woman.

You looking for love in such a condition and a critical moment is self-delusion. Chance and luck may favor you, but you're not the exception.

Have a nice day.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by columbus007(m): 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
My dear sister am so sorry if I maybe sounding rude but to think that God is always there to take care of you and your baby is one of Craziest tales you could ever get, God takes care of nobody don't believe that trash.

4 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Nemesis0147(m): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
Human23:

Abuja .
where in Abj and what do you want us to do now?
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Killerbag36: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Human23:
My name is Mary.

Go nd kill ursef its help ok
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by livenija: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Human23:
My name is Mary.

u wish u cud find love or who to take care of ur bills.

U dey find bad boy, enjoy.
No fuk given here

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by candygist: 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
Human23:
My name is Mary.

Im sure your parent advice you to stay away from adultery and to be a good girl, but you saw them as old school. Aunty carry your cross. It's not the end of the world. You will be fine.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Now Traditionally Married But She Still Wants Me! / What Is The Most You Would Spend On Your Girl's Engagement Ring? / Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.