Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

- Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (7311 Views)

I Just Confirmed I'm Gay / THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] / THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by iLegendd(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2021
1Sharon:

Good morning, why are you gay?

Morning, Sharon. It's because I don't have money to give to women. At least, my fellow men won't ask me money for pad or care about contraception.

Are you ready to turn me to a straight man?
Re: by 1Sharon(f): 5:20pm On May 31, 2021
iLegendd:

Morning, Sharon. It's because I don't have money to give to women. At least, my fellow men won't ask me money for pad or care about contraception.

Are you ready to turn me to a straight man?

Confusion of da highest ordaaa!

Re: by Clinton911: 1:07am On Jun 08, 2021
iLegendd:

Sorry for striking your word. I get offended when people misuse singuar and plural verbs. Most times, I ignore, but 2% of the time, I don't.

The book below will help, but unfortunately, it's not on bonanza yet.
forget that i got your attention. How can i save in dollar with barter.
to get a legend you have to be a legend too"

Re: by dgee1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Boss iLegendd,

You always say we should do things right as Nigerians, and that is the reason why I need your words on this, please. I don't want to run foul of the rule.
I have the Lesotho type of account and want to withdraw my freelance funds using the Africard. Please is there a limit to the amount I can withdraw per time? What are the things I need to do to avoid getting into trouble? Thanks in advance for your words.

iLegendd:

1. PayPal can't send to Barter, but can send to any Nigerian bank.

2. You can go to UBA and request for UBA Africard International. Make sure it's the international version — extremely important. When they give you the card (Visa card) after 7 working days or less, add it on your PayPal and withdraw into it and it will reflect instantly. They use current Google's exchange rate. Used to be 381, but should be 410 — 412/$ at the moment.

Unfortunately, for number 2, I won't say more than that. I even wanted to decline answering it, but I don't know what pushed me into revealing it. Use Google to find out how to go about it. It's only UBA Africard that works.

If you still want to use your PayPal to send money directly to your exchange wallet via P2P, you can use LocalBìtcoin.com, Huóbi.com, Páxful, etc. They have P2Ps that support PayPal transaction to your Cry.pto wallet.

Or, use a strong VPN and Binance PayPal P2P may still work — I haven't tried, anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? / Share Your Experience Hearing The Rythm Of Two Two Nacking / Dating a White Lady (or Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.