Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! (6893 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Cortino(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2006
As it has been a custom since for ever, white ladies are so interested in black men, i have this friend Musa and he also thinks the same,  please do tell me people why this is happening!!!!!
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by iice(f): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2006
Black is beautiful lol so is every color inbetween depending on your tastes/likes Black man's equipment (Penis) attracts white women o thats usually one of the first reasons but other things attract them too. Sometimes its just the skin color, sometimes its how black men present themselves, sometimes its just the in thing to date a black guy. Am just talking about like first impressions mixed with some preconceptions.
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Free(f): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2006
yes
@ iice ma sista
U've said it all , lol cheesy cheesy
white women have always been interested in black men since slavery time

when dey saw them workin on the field ,
dat strong hard workin body just sweating , mmm .lol grin grin

cheesy
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by iice(f): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2006
Tell me jare, just to see the sweat glistening on such a hard strong body covered with delicious skin yummy grin grin grin
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Hugoboi(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2006
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Free(f): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2006
i know gurl!!!

dey alwayz wanted to taste som of dat sexual chocolate cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by momoney1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2006
na so ehhh
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by kokoletz(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2006
Yeah its true, the physique and the real german machine that can stand still thy kingdom come. Oyinbo wey b say there german b like fishroll wey never done.
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Coco29(f): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2006
iice:

Tell me jare, just to see the sweat glistening on such a hard strong body covered with delicious skin yummy grin grin grin
iice girls hmmmmmmmmmmmm just the thought of our brothaz looking like that have me going imagine the cousins(whites).

@ topic what about the black men, why do they go there huh that is what you should be asking, because white woman would not have black men unless they wanted it to.

and why do we not talk about black women and white men??
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by kokoletz(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2006
hummmmmm! I sigh our own na poverty dey cause am.
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by kiki(f): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2006
u know u ain't got to ax cos u know its all abotu the , lipsrsealed
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by kokoletz(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2006
About what girl,
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by kiki(f): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2006
u know the thing
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Coco29(f): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2006
the way they make you feel, their smell ladies you should try this when you pass a white man( or any other race) on the street see what his smell does to you, now let a nigger pass by and wait, see what his smell does to u.

and most definitely she is talking about the d i c k not the small ones the white ladies can have them she is talking about the ones that leaves you speechless after cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by kokoletz(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2006
Thanks lol 4 accept the truth.
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by kiki(f): 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2006
thanx Coco gurl
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by kimba(m): 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2006
white ladies and black men is the thang.

tea = milo + milk, cheesy cheesy
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by segun111(m): 3:01am On Sep 27, 2006
White ladies like black men because white men can't satisfy them in bed period!!
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by soccerchic(f): 4:02am On Sep 27, 2006
I love black men because they are Hot, sexy, excellent in bed. tongue In short, its true that once you go black, you cant go back. grin wink
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by tukur2002n(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2006
Posted by: soccerchic
Insert Quote

I love black men because they are Hot, sexy, excellent in bed. In short, its true that once you go black, you can't go back.

I am proud to hear this from you sister i sense you are white. well the simple reason why they like black is because of the inbuilt extra strenght and the size of an average black man "abunna"(penis) which allows them enjoy sex to their exploit.
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2006
because they like that half-cast skin but mostly they like long d!cks
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by lauryn(f): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2006
not all black men got long/big cocks

1 Like

Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2006
not all for sure but the majority grin
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Hugoboi(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2006
not all black men got long/big cocks

Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by lauryn(f): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2006
what's not to understand?
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by desiree(f): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2006
REASONS

NUMBER 1-Opposite attracts
NUMBER 2- Great Sex
NUMBER 3- Fun Factor
NUMBER 4- Bi-racial kids
NUMBER 5- Sense of Security( for both parties)

can't think of anymore right now smiley
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by kokoletz(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2006
Soccerchic hope I got that if u aint taste it then u havn't got d feel. Well am all yours.
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by kokoletz(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2006
Soccerchic if u havn't taste it b4 then u aint getting d feel gee oh lol am all urs.
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Coco29(f): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2006
desiree:

REASONS

NUMBER 4- Bi-racial kids

can't think of anymore right now smiley

sweetie i have always liked you but this here, what are you saying that bi-racial kids are better than pure black children ? shocked
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by desiree(f): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2006
@CoCo

The reasons I gave don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion, as I have never been in an interracial relationship. Those reasons came up from what I have heard from my white friends and one black friend in particular (mentioned her in another post).

I think kids are all equal, pure black, mixed, albinos etc. They are all sources of joy to their respective parent. The “mixed race kids factor” is quite prominent with European women especially Western Europe
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Coco29(f): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2006
ok! wink
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by somegirl(f): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2006
I doubt good sex depends on a particular skin colour or penis size but on the determination to make your partner enjoy the act as well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? / For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. / Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.