Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Nigerian Breweries Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Calling (160210 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2011
Hey dunddy Ʊ looking for me? Omo na waiting process we dey ooooo. I was judging based on ma friend doing d same job presently. He said they just brought 2 directors to naija and they wonna employ pple sharp sharp. Apart from that i gat a friend's friend dat also wrote d same exam we wrote and said they called him for his offer letter straight. So A̶̲̥̅♏ just wondering ni ooooooo.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Castano: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2011
Two years ago,all of us that did the driving test at AA Rescue were called.I dont know if something has changed this year.Since they're speeding things up. It took me a year to get the job in my time but things are moving pretty fast in this one.but not yet uhuru o,there is still one baba test that will be done,like 10 mins test, If you fail that one,ure out.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by omolasgidi(m): 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2011
@castano, what kind of test is it?sales, gmat or general knowledge questions?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2011
episkopos:

Hey dunddy Ʊ looking for me? Omo na waiting process we dey ooooo. I was judging based on ma friend doing d same job presently. He said they just brought 2 directors to naija and they wonna employ pple sharp sharp. Apart from that i gat a friend's friend dat also wrote d same exam we wrote [/b]and said [s][b]they called him for his offer letter straight[/s]. So A̶̲̥̅♏ just wondering ni ooooooo.

u didnt mean THE TEST WE WROTE LAST MONTH did you? for his letter straight without interview? better check the integrity of that intel, could be Nigerian Bakery he was talking about grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by sanyababa(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2011
Guys  just got this mail Ŋãώ

Dear Candidate,

Futher to your success in the just concluded Driving Test, you are hereby informed that you have been selected to participate in an assessment center for the position of Sales Executive in NB
Plc.

Details are as follows,

Date : Monday the 27th Of June 2011

Venue : NB Plc Accomodation Center, No 3 Abebe Village Rd, Iganmu , Lagos

Time : 8.00am Prompt

№† comlete though anybody ȋ̊Ɲ the same boat
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by sanyababa(m): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2011
Castano:

Two years ago,all of us that did the driving test at AA Rescue were called.I dont know if something has changed this year.Since they're speeding things up. It took me a year to get the job in my time but things are moving pretty fast in this one.but not yet uhuru o,there is still one baba test that will be done,like 10 mins test, If you fail that one,ure out.

what kinda test is it help ur soon to be co worker out o
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2011
 got  mail too

Dear Candidate,

Futher to your success in the just concluded Driving Test, you are hereby
informed that you have been selected to participate in an assessment
center for the position of Sales Executive in NB
Plc.

Details are as follows,

Date : Monday the 27th Of June 2011

Venue : NB Plc Accomodation Center, No 3 Abebe Village Rd, Iganmu , Lagos

Time : 8.00am Prompt

You are required to come along to the venue with the Originals of your
credentials for Sighting, and photocopies to be submitted of the listed
items

1. An ID card or any form of photograph carrying identification

2. Birth certificate or Sworn Age Declaration

3. West African School Certificate or its equivalent

4. Bsc /HND Certificate or Statement(s) of Result

5. NYSC Discharge or exemption Certificate

6. 1 Passport photograph

7. CV

On arrival at the venue , request to see the undersigned.

Kindly respond via return mail to confirm your participation in the
assessment on or before Thursday the 24th of June 2011,

You are required to attach a copy of your updated CV to your response
(This is very Important)

Note that your CV should be drafted using the format provided in the
attachment below not exceeding two (2) pages

Regards
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2011
same here.
So, what is the assessment test like?
let's have a feel of what to expect guys.
any one?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Deji35: 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2011
Is this the final result? What about those who did theirs on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday? I did mine on Tuesday 07/06/2011 together with Ayo Episkopy & Sanyababa but haven't got any mail. Someone at AA Rescue told me they are working on the remaining results to be sent to NB tomorrow morning.
I beg, any more relevant information OR HELPLINE please? I am working on my prayer line too. I need this job badly.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2011
According to a friend he said its majorly about oral presentation, team work skills, and composure. But let's prepare  any other thing dey fit bring. Just incase
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2011
aren't we supposed to fill out the attached form and send back to them?
a friend told me we would have a short test on numeral skills. dunno what kind of questions it will be.
as far as i know, assessment test is meant to check out your impact in a team. you are expected to have an idea of what is going on and contribute meaningfully without imposing yourself on yourself on your teammates.
anybody with another view on what i just said?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by omolasgidi(m): 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2011
Now it seems a bit more difficult than the initial test.
Hope time alloted to the test will be enough.
What is the dress code if anyone knows?
Is anyone scehduled for Monday.everyone here is tuesday
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by broombroom: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2011
Dunddy, u should use the attached template as a guideline for a new CV and send to them, mine is on monday, really dont know what to expect. i'm sure the dress code will be corporate but another numerical test? i doubt it cos workforce took care of that section .
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2011
no one has an idea of what will happen at the assessment test.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2011
Assessment Centres are a hugely successful way to recruit for the simple reason that over the course of the selection process you see how a candidate will actually perform in your role rather than the façade of their interview mode!  

Assessment Centre  methods have been proven to increase both 'on the job' performance and reduced staff attrition.

What our Assessment Centre services include,

A typical assessment centre will include:

Psychometric Profiling

Formal Skills Testing

A sales presentation exercise

Individual exercises

Group exercises

Lateral thinking and problem solving exercises

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by broombroom: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2011
I'm sure we are going for just an oral assessment. If we were going to do all that, NB would'nt have paid all that money to Workforce for the test. No matter what sha, brace urselves and get ready. God dey.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2011
totally didn't expect it but i just got a late invitation; guess many people in "the first batch" didn't pass the driving test huh. well lets go there, thanks for all the tips so far guys.

date Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 8:55 AM
subject NB Plc Sales Executive Recruitment - Driving Test (29th June 2011)

Dear Candidate,

You are hereby invited for a Driving Test in consideration for the position of "Sales Executive" with NB Plc

Date : Wednesday the 29th of June 2011

Venue : AA rescue Office Lekki. ( 13/15 castlerock Avenue, Jakande third roundabout, the road btw SPIG and Mobil, Lekki. Lagos.)

Time: 9am Prompt
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by omolasgidi(m): 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2011
Those scheduled for mondayn do let the house know what was done tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by pinkkystel(f): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2011
hi got a mail for a driving test on Thursday. i dont know how 2 drive and had to register for driving lessons. started 2 day. is it possible that i can catch up properly before monday. what is the test like. are they very strict. were u guys asked to drive in an open field or on the road and at what speed limit. please i need replys thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2011
@ pinkkystel.
If it is possible drive till d very point u'll enter the AA rescue car. Just continue driving  be perfect. U will drive on the road (major road). Try 2 drive on major roads before that day.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2011
u cant afford to stop driving man. u've got to manage ur clutch well. that;s important and use ur side mirrors too. ensure the proper use of trafficking lights. seat belt for u and ur passenger is very important. before u start, check that ur car is in order. read the traffic rules book to know what i'm talking about. it is well with us.
as for me, i dont even know what to do or prepare for. one wonders what is gong to happen on monday.
well, i believe it's the final stage and i know that the lord that has brought me this far, will finish his good work in my life. i will come out smiling.
let's go guys, see u at our induction/training, coolgrin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2011
problem is -
1. my nysc cert is only a photocopy. i dont have the originial. had to return it since 2008 cos my name was written correctly and hasnt collected it since. they've really been nonchalant.
2. my o'level result is also a print out - i couldnt get my cert cos i couldnt produce my photocard.
but for these two - i have a sworn affidavit and back up docs, like my call up letters, postings to place of pry assgt etc.
do u think i could convince them enough should they probe? i know if they want to verify, my things are authentic but still, initially,wont i look fake? i really dont knwo and im getting disturbed. it is well sha.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2011
@ Dundy.
I really don't know how you are feeling now. Know one can even describe how he or she is feeling . All i know is all is well. D Job is sure 4 us now. I was @ NB Plc today (saturday) just to check around na and to see where an how there place looks. I went inside also to see our office to be talked to one of our colleague (calling forth those things that are not as though they were)and all i can say is the Job is ours.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 12:01am On Jun 26, 2011
@ pinkkystel.

Bro i dnt know you ooooo but A̶̲̥̅♏ just being really concerned about Ʊ sha. Pls drive as much as Ʊ can. If possible get the exact car that AA rescue uses and practise over and over and over and over again. Learn how to reverse well, steering handling, clutch control, etc. i don't know ow much risk you can take(pls dnt take unreasonable risks) but i expect you to have gone from island to mainland atleast 10 times before d test. Drive in rough roads 2 strenghten your clutch control, drive through roundabouts, drive in and out of junctions to make use of your trafficators, just drive and drive. And most importantly, this part is 99.9 percent of d whole parole. Commit into Jesus' hands and it will be well. I can guarantee you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 6:06am On Jun 26, 2011
@ Episkopos
99.9% shocked
you talk like you've got a very reliable intel! i believe you man! grin
it is well with us all. i know since they will do verification of result, it shouldn't be a problem what i submit. im sure they must have seen cases like mine before now. haba! cool lipsrsealed cry embarassed cool wink grin

let's meet tomorrow joo. how do i identify u?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2011
@ Dunddy. Lol we would definitely see na. My name is Ayo. Will wear a cream shirt and an orange tie. Na God oooooo. I just have friends working there. Dnt av any intel. I just know me ooooooo na ma job be dis.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Castano: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2011
@episkopos and dunddy, u guys worry too much.NB will surprise you two with another thing entirely.anyway,optimism is what we need at NB cause if u gotta sell our beer in outstations, u gotta be optimistic.And you guys are coming in at a time our products are selling ever in history.Before 700 cartons of Heineken gets to warehouse,people are already booking everything
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2011
Castano:

@episkopos and dunddy, u guys worry too much.NB will surprise you two with another thing entirely.anyway,optimism is what we need at NB cause if u gotta sell our beer in outstations, u gotta be optimistic.And you guys are coming in at a time our products are selling ever in history.Before 700 cartons of Heineken gets to warehouse,people are already booking everything

oga, u no see my mail for your box?
as regards surprise, could u pls expantiate, we have less than 24 hours. if you are going to help us in anyway, it is now or never ooooooooooo. abi epis, wetin i talkt
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2011
Na so ooooooooo. Its now or never. But still on still we go pass. Dem no give us tip 4 aptitude test na we kuku pass, driving too.just believe dis jab na ma jab.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bathrooms(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2011
episkopos, gudluck to u guys, got a driving test for wednesday, what are we to expect.what was urs like?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2011
bathrooms:

episkopos, gudluck to u guys, got a driving test for wednesday, what are we to expect.what was urs like?

READ the post, brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Nitel Pensioners Should Come In / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.