Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Nigerian Breweries Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Calling (160117 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by obisite: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
mkchims: Hi guys any news as per the 25th for more details on sales Executive test....

Noting yet, stil xpectant

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Xtaceeey: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
Digital Dreams Limited is one of the Nigeria’s leading provider of
enterprise solutions for progressive firms and institutions. We
specialize in cutting-edge solutions that provide efficient flow of
enterprise operations and management. Digital Dreams has
successfully help institutions re-engineer their operations,
reduce costs and build time-tested operational models.
Front Desk Officer
Location Enugu
Qualifications:
Must possess OND/HND/B.Sc from a reputable institution.
Must be computer literate (Knowledge of MicroSoft Office is
essential)
Good Service Skills/Etiquette/Personal Presentation
Strong Interpersonal & Communications Skills.
Experience as a Front Desk Officer is an added advantage.
Contact information
Method of Application
http://nigeria.ipsojobs.com/job/front-desk-officer/17-1168341
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by mrstanley1: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
obisite:

Noting yet, stil xpectance
"Any news yet?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by mkchims(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
mr stanley: "Any news yet?

I have not heard anything from them yet any news...
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by mkchims(m): 6:20am On Nov 26, 2013
I just recieved the test message this morning stating I should kindly visit jobs.wfmcenter.com/nb to confirm my availability for the test...
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by obisite: 6:22am On Nov 26, 2013
mkchims: I just recieved the test message this morning stating I should kindly visit jobs.wfmcenter.com/nb to confirm my availability for the test...

Received same tooo!
U need to open d adress n update ur availabilty
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by mkchims(m): 7:13am On Nov 26, 2013
obisite:

Received same tooo!
U need to open d adress n update ur availabilty

my brother I can't o cause I didn't register with workforce I only submitted directly to nigerian breweries what should I do.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by 10percent: 7:29am On Nov 26, 2013
All u need 2 do is to add ur phone number. To confirm your availability, pls what's the test format
mkchims:

my brother I can't o cause I didn't register with workforce I only submitted directly to nigerian breweries what should I do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by mkchims(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2013
10percent: All u need 2 do is to add ur phone number. To confirm your availability, pls what's the test format

10percent the link is taking me to www​. wfmcentre .com/ jobportal/ nb/ so can't confirm the availability have u been able to confirm meanwhile the test is quantitative, verbal and sales questions need reply to my enquiry pls?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by ekea8747: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2013
Same msg here 2, i submitd directly 2 NB but i login my number n saw my name n i hv updated 2 available, so wat next peeps.
10percent: All u need 2 do is to add ur phone number. To confirm your availability, pls what's the test format
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by mkchims(m): 7:57am On Nov 26, 2013
ekea8747: Same msg here 2, i submitd directly 2 NB but i login my number n saw my name n i hv updated 2 available, so wat next peeps.

where did you log it in pls give me the link...
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by ekea8747: 7:57am On Nov 26, 2013
I hv confirmd mine, do u hv any sample sales questn? Pls share wt us.
mkchims:

10percent the link is taking me to www​. wfmcentre .com/ jobportal/ nb/ so can't confirm the availability have u been able to confirm meanwhile the test is quantitative, verbal and sales questions need reply to my enquiry pls?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by ekea8747: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2013
www.jobs.wfmcentre.com/nb u den log in wt d number u applied wt n choose if u wil b available 4 d test or not.
mkchims:

where did you log it in pls give me the link...
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by mkchims(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2013
ekea8747: www.jobs.wfmcentre.com/nb u den log in wt d number u applied wt n choose if u wil b available 4 d test or not.

thanks ekea8747 have done it the problem was from my phone had to log in with my laptop. Thanks...
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by takeglory(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2013
Hi everyone, please I need ur help concerning the NigerianBreweries sales executive test . I submitted my application last month October directly to NIGERIAN BREWERIES, and fortunately I received a text from WORK FORCE to kindly confirm my availability for the test by visiting jobs.wfmcentre.com/nb.

please kindly update me on what to do ? please help me out urgently as I prepare to go for the test on 6/7of nov , 2013 at unilag.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by mkchims(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2013
@ takeglory click the link sent to u when it opens there is a column for u to put phone number to confirm your availablity use the number with which you recieved the test message, when it opens select yes and update before you logout
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by takeglory(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2013
mkchims thanks a lot , I have done that over and over but it is not bringing any new page for me to update. what do I do again ? won't it bring a new page where I will register on so as to print the confirmation slip.

all is saying is message updated.....
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by ekea8747: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2013
Uwc, did u print any slip?
And do u stay in Lagos?
mkchims:

thanks ekea8747 have done it the problem was from my phone had to log in with my laptop. Thanks...
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by ekea8747: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2013
Check d STATUS wats it saying?
takeglory: mkchims thanks a lot , I have done that over and over but it is not bringing any new page for me to update. what do I do again ? won't it bring a new page where I will register on so as to print the confirmation slip.

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by mrstanley1: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2013
[quote author=obisite]

Received same tooo!
U need to open d adress n update ur availabilty[/quote yea I got same this morning, any idea of hw the ability test wld look like?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by jstmandy: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2013
pls i am having the same problem....some1 should help me out plsssss
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by obisite: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2013
takeglory: mkchims thanks a lot , I have done that over and over but it is not bringing any new page for me to update. what do I do again ? won't it bring a new page where I will register on so as to print the confirmation slip.

Click d box again to choose if u wil b available, , or log out n relogin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by mrstanley1: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2013
jstmandy: pls i am having the same problem....some1 should help me out plsssss
"did you get the message from work force? If you did copy the link and open it with your browser then enter your phone number you used to resgister and update your availability by selecting yes then update. You wld see message updated and status: Available.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by jstmandy: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2013
tnx stanley....yeah i did,this morning.i have succeeded in doing that..tnx alot
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2013
Just confirm your availability, there is no confirmation slip to be printed out.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by takeglory(m): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
ok eriam thank you............I have done that
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by rmgbemeje: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hello guys. Please does anyone know the type of questions to expect and past questions as well. GOD help us all, amen

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by ekea8747: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Accomodation wahala, who stays in Lag pls help a soul comin 4rm south east, ABA precisely!!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by balat12: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
pls house help,i ave bin trying to update my availability bt de are telin me dat de dnt hav my detail in dia database.pls i nid solution.tnx
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by mkchims(m): 6:52am On Nov 27, 2013
balat12: pls house help,i ave bin trying to update my availability bt de are telin me dat de dnt hav my detail in dia database.pls i nid solution.tnx

seems you re using a phone, try using a computer it will work.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by rmgbemeje: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2013
Did you get a text message from them? If you did not, am not sure u can confirm your availability.

balat12: pls house help,i ave bin trying to update my availability bt de are telin me dat de dnt hav my detail in dia database.pls i nid solution.tnx
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by takeglory(m): 11:26am On Nov 27, 2013
[quote author=rmgbemeje]Hello guys. Please does anyone know the type of questions to expect and past questions as well. GOD help us all, amen

pls can u help me send the past question to my box? kaydot555@.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (48) (Reply)

Nitel Pensioners Should Come In / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.