Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Nigerian Breweries Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Calling (160169 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by gboladiran(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
Hi guyz, I heard NB called some people for medicals already n they are to resume by January. Pls hw true is this.

...and I can only see comments posted last on d 15 Dec. How come??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Obinoscopy(m): 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
You heard right. They had a chat with the Director and went for their medicals two or three days ago. They'll get their appointment letter soon enough
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by MATTHEW59: 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
gboladiran: Hi guyz, I heard NB called some people for medicals already n they are to resume by January. Pls hw true is this.

...and I can only see comments posted last on d 15 Dec. How come??
Yeah, it is true. For all trainees. Success 2 everyone.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by denicegq86: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2012
When can i apply or is it still open
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by veracruzz: 7:24am On Jan 06, 2013
Thank God I got a mail on the 31st of Dec 2012 congratulating me on my success at the panel interview for sales executives, waiting to be called for medicals!!!! I give God praise, thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Obinoscopy(m): 8:19am On Jan 06, 2013
Congrats veracruzz!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Obinoscopy(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2013
Congrats veracruzz. What a great way of ushering in the New Year for you!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by MATTHEW59: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2013
veracruzz: Thank God I got a mail on the 31st of Dec 2012 congratulating me on my success at the panel interview for sales executives, waiting to be called for medicals!!!! I give God praise, thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!
True. Congrats. Some dudes rejected d offer and others were called to fill d space. Success
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by xpizzy(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
I got a letter from NB on the 31st of DEC saying I would be informed abt the next Step of the process. They didn't say I was successful or otherwise. Anyone with similar case
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by denicegq86: 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2013
How did you apply pls
xpizzy: I got a letter from NB on the 31st of DEC saying I would be informed abt the next Step of the process. They didn't say I was successful or otherwise. Anyone with similar case
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by oride: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2013
xpizzy: I got a letter from NB on the 31st of DEC saying I would be informed abt the next Step of the process. They didn't say I was successful or otherwise. Anyone with similar case
It means be patient. When the induction for the new intakes is over, there is a high possibility you will be called. It happens all the time in NB.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by xpizzy(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
Thanks a lot Oride. I will be patient but aam just a bit anxious. Now that u have given a positive feedback I will keep praying
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by easy4beno(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
denicegq86: When do anybody with info know when em wuld start again n hw τ̅o be involved
denicegq86: When can i apply or is it still open

Some1 shld pls respond to denice comment na..
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by MATTHEW59: 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
easy4beno:

Stay tuned 2 nairaland and other fora(forums) like naija hot jobs
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by MATTHEW59: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
easy4beno:

Stay tuned 2 nairaland and other fora(forums) like naija hot jobs 2 get info about d advert 2 apply on nbplc website.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by denicegq86: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2013
a responce here wont be bad as well
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by oride: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2013
easy4beno:

Check the career page on www.nbplc.com at least once every fortnight.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by denicegq86: 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
thank you for the site but on checking it out no where there to apply pleas any assistance

oride:
Check the career page on www.nbplc.com at least once every fortnight.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Obinoscopy(m): 5:20am On Jan 09, 2013
denicegq86: thank you for the site but on checking it out no where there to apply pleas any assistance

He said u should check every fortnight, he didn't say they are advertising presently. They are yet to advertise a vacancy for now. Once they do, you'll see it in the website he gave you. Regards
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by segebobo: 8:00am On Jan 09, 2013

I've got a similar case too...don't know how long twill take to wait though!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by denicegq86: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2013
Thank you for the response i do appreciate and would follow suit
Obinoscopy:

He said u should check every fortnight, he didn't say they are advertising presently. They are yet to advertise a vacancy for now. Once they do, you'll see it in the website he gave you. Regards
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by badeloy: 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hello veracruzz/everyone,
Heard anything yet
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by meya2: 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hi vera, I got the same email u got on the 31st december. Pls is it possible I get ur email add and phone number. Need to discuss somethings. Thanx here my email. Masekabal@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by veracruzz: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
No, I heven't heard anything.....
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by donmarshia(m): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2013
oride:
It means be patient. When the induction for the new intakes is over, there is a high possibility you will be called. It happens all the time in NB.
@ Oride, please do u work or know someone who works at NB. What's the probability that one who got 'Xpizzy's mail will be called. I got the mail and would really want to know the exact meaning of the Mail.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by meya2: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2013
Got a call from NB today for medicals. Anyone. Else?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by donmarshia(m): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2013
meya2: Got a call from NB today for medicals. Anyone. Else?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by denicegq86: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
pls if any one here sees that they have started recruitment pls do alert me cause i have been checking the site mikedemanise2000@yahoo.com thank you
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by cman77(m): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pls peeps,who knws wen exactly nigerian breweries will start d recruitment 4 sales executives dis year?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by demolagilbert: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2013
donmarshia:
@ Oride, please do u work or know someone who works at NB. What's the probability that one who got 'Xpizzy's mail will be called. I got the mail and would really want to know the exact meaning of the Mail.

donmarshia please have u subsequently heard from nb? I'm a trainee as well and I got the dec 31 mail too.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by demolagilbert: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2013
please I would like to know if any trainee that got the dec 31 mail has been contacted. plsssssssss. thank you!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by cman77(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2013
Have de(nig breweries)started 2013 sales rep recruitment? Ave bin waitin 4 d advat.any1 who has useful info shud update us.tanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (48) (Reply)

Nitel Pensioners Should Come In / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.