Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Please Help, I’m Fed Up With This Lifestyle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I’m Fed Up With This Lifestyle (441 Views)

I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I’m Fed Up With This Lifestyle by cofelo: 10:32am On May 29, 2021
Please nairalanders I’m tired of this lifestyle, I’m a 20yrs old guy and I find it difficult to relate with girls like I mean I don’t have any single girl in my life even to relate with guys sometimes na wahala, and this has been affecting me a lot in many ways

I’m afraid I might even get old and regret how boring my youthful ages were spent without fun or adventures

N.B I attended a boys only secondary school

Lalasticlala mynd44 IAmPlato Rocktation iLegendd Farano lefulefu Ubunja help a bro
Re: Please Help, I’m Fed Up With This Lifestyle by gentlestdude(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2021
you should be happy idiot. at least your money is safe and if you need sex I get oloshos numbers for you 5k they will fvck you like it's their last, some goneven collect 3k but always use condom Sha. send me pm
Re: Please Help, I’m Fed Up With This Lifestyle by Kaymicheal852: 10:48am On May 29, 2021
[quote author=cofelo post=102162055]Please nairalanders I’m tired of this lifestyle, I’m a 20yrs old guy and I find it difficult to relate with girls like I mean I don’t have any single girl in my life even to relate with guys sometimes na wahala, and this has been affecting me a lot in many ways

I’m afraid I might even get old and regret how boring my youthful ages were spent without fun or adventures

N.B I attended a boys only secondary school

Practice makes perfect
You have to get out of your shell and start flirting with girls then you will be good with guys automatically

You can start flirting on Facebook, if you're not good with girls ,chances are you will not be good in every areas of life

I'm also like that before,but I finally start fucking in 2018

Lastly ,be a fucker,not a giver

Be careful of woman ,GOD WILL BE WITH YOU

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Please Help, I’m Fed Up With This Lifestyle by cofelo: 10:52am On May 29, 2021
[quote author=Kaymicheal852 post=102162474][/quote]

Thanks bro, I’ll try and keep to this cry

(1) (Reply)

Lady Proposed To Her Boyfriend / [RAPTURE] Why God Can't Destroy Satan. / What Are You Addicted To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.