Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! (4163 Views)

How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Lekside230(m): 3:42am On Mar 09, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders...I just think I have to post this stuff here cuz it’s getting too much....it’s all about my relationship...please don’t mind my English...so yesterday my girlfriend was with me...and I was really sick which she knows herself...so she went to the market to get what we gonna eat...,so when she came back..she then ask me to go fetch water...and I was thinking in my mind..if this girl doesn’t know I’m sick even with my appearance...I sat down looking at her...she then talk in a rude way that I shouldn’t fetch the water then...that I should leave it..that she isn’t gonna cook it...I then struggled to go fetch that water and came in...she then ask If have done that I said yes...all I could hear is...can’t I talk!!!or maybe I’m having a mouth pain...that words hit me...,she was then talking to me in a bad way...that I’m been proud cuz I helped her with her school fees...cuz I helped her with her school fees on Friday..due to some financial problems she has...she then sent back the money to me immediately cuz she haven’t paid it yet,so I just have to go out and drink..cuz I refuse to eat what she cooked,so that same evening her mum texted me and greeted me...so I explained everything that’s going on....she then said she would call her...when i go through their chats..all she could tell her mum is...if I can’t settle it myself that she isn’t gonna settle anything...that it’s not her first time talking to me anyhow...Nairalanders please I need your candid advice...what can I do about this case?cuz it’s getting too much everytime...if she isn’t gonna talk to me rudely....she’d get angry on an unnecessary issue...all I need is just your advice..no insults please...thanks to you all in advance.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 09, 2020
I think if you don't have mutual respect for each other..just forget the relationship...I said " Mutual "

7 Likes

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Lekside230(m): 3:57am On Mar 09, 2020
uruba23:
I think if you don't have mutual respect for each other..just forget the relationship...I said " Mutual "
Thanks.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by bobowaja(m): 3:59am On Mar 09, 2020
I know you are not going to follow this advise. But to be candid, you have to cut her off. Sooner or later you will be dealing with emotional stress which might lead to low self esteem or depression.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by nlPoster: 4:00am On Mar 09, 2020
All this after redpill and the likes?

Jesus come quickly.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Lekside230(m): 4:01am On Mar 09, 2020
bobowaja:
I know you are not going to follow this advise. But to be candid, you have to cut her off. Sooner or later you will be dealing with emotional stress which might lead to low self esteem or depression.
Have made up my mind already...cuz I can’t just continue this way all the time...thanks very much.�

3 Likes

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by CXLVII: 4:02am On Mar 09, 2020
Sincerely, I just have to tell you what I will do.

I believe you must have invested in the girl financially and morally and being at the losing end will hurt you.

But based on my "Personal" opinion , if I were you, I will just use such girl for money rituals

7 Likes

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Lekside230(m): 4:03am On Mar 09, 2020
CXLVII:
Sincerely, I just have to tell you what I will do.

I believe you must have invested in the girl financially and morally and being at the losing end will hurt you.

But based on my "Personal" opinion , if I were you, I will just use such girl for money rituals
well I was even planning to get her a business she’s gonna be doing...I’m wondering how it’d have been now if I have done that.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by emerged01(m): 4:07am On Mar 09, 2020
If you are not the type that is rude to a lady,then you shouldn't give a lady chance to be rude to you. Pour your heart to her,if she continues,cut her off.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by tetula123(m): 4:07am On Mar 09, 2020
The only thing we nairalanders(especially male) knows how to advice is to tell you to leave her.
I know others on top of me might have said it. But anyway.
Let her go she doesn’t love you grin

7 Likes

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Lekside230(m): 4:09am On Mar 09, 2020
emerged01:
If you are not the type that is rude to a lady,then you shouldn't give a lady chance to be rude to you. Pour your heart to her,if she continues,cut her off.
Thanks very much.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by CXLVII: 4:16am On Mar 09, 2020
Lekside230:
well I was even planning to get her a business she’s gonna be doing...I’m wondering how it’d have been now if I have done that.

Hey ya!

Trust me.

Rule 1. Women are not worth it. It's much better to be bitten by a King Cobra than to love a woman.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Nwodosis(m): 4:20am On Mar 09, 2020
It is not a crime to be in love, you love her but unfortunately somebody else is somewhere making her happier!

5 Likes

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Lekside230(m): 4:20am On Mar 09, 2020
CXLVII:

Hey ya!

Trust me.

Rule 1. Women are not worth it. It's much better to be bitten by a King Cobra than to love a woman.
exactly bro..I’m seeing it already bro
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Lekside230(m): 4:21am On Mar 09, 2020
Nwodosis:
Somebody else is somewhere making her happier!
but I haven’t caught her with any strange chats before.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Lekside230(m): 4:21am On Mar 09, 2020
Lekside230:
and she’s always with me.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Nwodosis(m): 4:24am On Mar 09, 2020
Lekside230:
Your love for her has blindfolded you!

4 Likes

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 09, 2020
I said mutual respect she went to the market...Agree you weren't feeling fine...is it possible she is stressed out too...except it is a recurrent event I would advise you pardon her then talk some sense into her when you get well....you have to be patient with women o.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Lekside230(m): 4:41am On Mar 09, 2020
uruba23:
I said mutual respect she went to the market...Agree you weren't feeling fine...is it possible she is stressed out too...except it is a recurrent event I would advise you pardon her then talk some sense into her when you get well....you have to be patient with women o.
but she’d never accept the fact that she’s wrong...she’d want me to always apologize...but that’s not gonna be possible again this time....

1 Like

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 09, 2020
Lekside230:
but she’d never accept the fact that she’s wrong...she’d want me to always apologize...but that’s not gonna be possible again this time....
There are ways to make a woman apologize even though it looks like you are the one apologizing. You should be the mature party here. Our girls of thisdays have something up their head so don't expect them to be like your mum but be thankful if you find a very respectable one.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by rex444(m): 4:51am On Mar 09, 2020
ok, from what I can deduce, she is still a young vibrant gal who thinks even if you dump her, there are a lot of other guys out there that would date her.... don't run and leave your shit oooo, sit her down as the man U are ,talk to her deeply ....let her know there are two sides of a coin but sometimes when U toss it over and over you will still continue getting a head..... you can figure that last coin part out yourself
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by jeffizy(m): 4:58am On Mar 09, 2020
Mr Lekside, quit the pity party, it's nauseating.

First of all, you sound so pussvy whipped that you can't stand up to your girlfriend and tell her your feelings on the spot.

Secondly, i believe she's not a crazy person. Therefore, you accusing her of saying such demeaning things while you were trying to assist her is doubtful.
No woman returns money given as assistance from her boyfriend.

My advice : Be the Man, take charge of the relationship and sort out issues with her, not running to her mum and nairaland.

This yhen yhen yhen about women is getting irritating.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Lekside230(m): 4:58am On Mar 09, 2020
rex444:
ok, from what I can deduce, she is still a young vibrant gal who thinks even if you dump her, there are a lot of other guys out there that would date her.... don't run and leave your shit oooo, sit her down as the man U are ,talk to her deeply ....let her know there are two sides of a coin but sometimes when U toss it over and over you will still continue getting a head..... you can figure that last coin part out yourself
Thanks...have made up my mind already...there are alot of girls out there...

1 Like

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Lordave: 5:08am On Mar 09, 2020
You said you have made up your mind, now follow your mind to the finish and go treat yourself and stop asking redundant questions.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Lekside230(m): 5:11am On Mar 09, 2020
Lordave:
You said you have made up your mind, now follow your mind to the finish and go treat yourself and stop asking redundant questions.
no one ask you to comment..and no one beg you to comment..

1 Like

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by spiralwedge(m): 5:11am On Mar 09, 2020
Lekside230:
Good morning Nairalanders...I just think I have to post this stuff here cuz it’s getting too much....it’s all about my relationship...please don’t mind my English...so yesterday my girlfriend was with me...and I was really sick which she knows herself...so she went to the market to get what we gonna eat...,so when she came back..she then ask me to go fetch water...and I was thinking in my mind..if this girl doesn’t know I’m sick even with my appearance...I sat down looking at her...she then talk in a rude way that I shouldn’t fetch the water then...that I should leave it..that she isn’t gonna cook it...I then struggled to go fetch that water and came in...she then ask If have done that I said yes...all I could hear is...can’t I talk!!!or maybe I’m having a mouth pain...that words hit me...,she was then talking to me in a bad way...that I’m been proud cuz I helped her with her school fees...cuz I helped her with her school fees on Friday..due to some financial problems she has...she then sent back the money to me immediately cuz she haven’t paid it yet,so I just have to go out and drink..cuz I refuse to eat what she cooked,so that same evening her mum texted me and greeted me...so I explained everything that’s going on....she then said she would call her...when i go through their chats..all she could tell her mum is...if I can’t settle it myself that she isn’t gonna settle anything...that it’s not her first time talking to me anyhow...Nairalanders please I need your candid advice...what can I do about this case?cuz it’s getting too much everytime...if she isn’t gonna talk to me rudely....she’d get angry on an unnecessary issue...all I need is just your advice..no insults please...thanks to you all in advance.

She wanted you to end the relationship, she doesn't want to be the one who walks away. This may be because family is involved, so she wants you to cut the relationship off by yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Lordave: 5:16am On Mar 09, 2020
Lekside230:
no one ask you to comment..and no one beg you to comment..
Excuse me please; you said you needed advice and not insults which I adhered to, even though your post was quite incoherent.

If you have any atom of understanding in you, you would’ve figured I’m more concerned about your health since you said you’ve made up your mind, or you want me to advise you contrary to what you have decided?
Ain’t you man enough?
Still under 18?

1 Like

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by femi4: 5:20am On Mar 09, 2020
Lekside230:
Why are you fetching water, go get a house that has a running tap. For a moment, I thought it was mr Stupidity thread
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Offpoint: 5:21am On Mar 09, 2020
My opinion
I think some times it's better we type with our local dialet or pidgin English to convey our message properly.

There are too many "Cuz, cuz" in your write up that ended confuses me on what to say or not to say... right now, as of this moment... I don't understand the write up.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Lekside230(m): 5:24am On Mar 09, 2020
Offpoint:
My opinion
I think some times it's better we type with our local dialet or pidgin English to convey our message properly.

There are too many "Cuz, cuz" in your write up that ended confuses me on what to say or not to say... right now, as of this moment... I don't understand the write up.
then it shows those that made a reasonable comment are the real humans...those that sees the “cuz”are the real animals.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Abfinest007(m): 5:25am On Mar 09, 2020
she has already found someone else so she is looking for a way to dish u.u urself look for someone else n move on

1 Like

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Katier00(f): 5:30am On Mar 09, 2020
Follow your heart, it won't mislead you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Logic Under Pressure 2014 Album. Download / My Experience With Fatima Dangote(dangote's Daughter) / Old Age Is Beautiful (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.