Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill (1441 Views)

MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:35am On May 29, 2021
I don't need to create another long thread about the kind of mother i grew up having, its everywhere in my profile and i already have quite a reputation on nairaland for the stories i have shared about her and also for the other redpill threads i have created so far, i have been insulted, called all sought of names, especially from the feminist biittches where i got my favourite name tag: MYSOGYNIST!
The men and young lads who understand my messages and have probably even being through what i've been are the people i'm happy about, i'm like a rest rock for them especially because they were never brave enough to share what i have been able to share! They are all over my emails thanking me for putting it out there, how can they just go to a public platform and pour out what they are containing deep within them especially on something as private and delicate as the very own mother!
I came to realise that a good number of youngsters are facing horrors in the hands of their single mothers!

Still Typing...
Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 10:42am On May 29, 2021
U have a great point. But it's that time of your life when u start taking responsibility and ownership of your life. Your mother's chosen road of life shouldn't continue to define you, lest you turnout worse.
Do your best to make the best of your own life.

3 Likes

Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by gentlestdude(m): 10:42am On May 29, 2021
the thief jovialjune is another example
Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by Kingk47: 10:46am On May 29, 2021
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
U have a great point. But it's that time of your life when u start taking responsibility and ownership of your life. Your mother's chosen road of life shouldn't continue to define you, lest you turnout worse.
Do your best to make the best of your own life.
He has already turned out worse.
His hatred for women is for from being a red piller. Alphas dominate, they don't hate

2 Likes

Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2021
They share stories with me on a good basis, and this is not about being a teenage boy with the wild senses of "Wanting To Live Life" NO! This is about mothers neglecting her duties, not giving a damn fvvcck about the welfare of the children, paying more attention to herself than anything else or like in my case which is also very popular, your very mom sluutting around with different men!

The fact that you are a mother shouldn't automatically give you the assurance of eating the fruit of your labour, its the field of work that counts!(I'm speaking to every female who is reading this including the feminists who would probably still troll me for this thread!)
Little by little men are getting more rigid and educated, REDPILL Thats just the beginning! Single mothers are really more detrimental to men in every sense, whether he was born into one or he fell in love and married one, single mothers are disastrous and they deserve nothing off you most of the times!

Still Typing...

3 Likes

Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 10:53am On May 29, 2021
Kingk47:

His hatred for women is for from being a red piller. Alphas dominate, they don't hate
Well, it's a phase. He will get through it. Certain realizations will dawn on him sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2021
When you check around today's social media, you will find a good amount of people trying to praise single mothers or somehow make them feel good about themselves but in the real context, THEY SHOULDN'T! Women have successfully bred simps who would sugarcoat nonsense on their behalf but the bitter truth still remains: SINGLES MOTHERS ARE HORRIBLE!! The whole time, the parent you should have appreciated more was your father not her!

In my case, i'm working on myself as i place a lot of emphasies on my immediate younger brother who is a hyper-realistic pencil artist, i will do everything within me to get him every tool he will need, i will be his biggest fan and his greatest advocate and ambassador until he gets to the top, i don't care if i have to exhaust everything on him! My sisters will go to the higher institution i wasn't able to go and they will all be smart enough to know that their mother doesn't deserve a dime in their success!
She should continue fvvcking married men around.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

3 Likes

Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2021
Kingk47:

Mysogyny! Thats what i am!
Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by marveangel(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2021
To each their own...
Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by Kaymicheal852: 11:25am On May 29, 2021
I equally don't feel parential love in my teenage years,I don't really blame my parents,dad was poor and an alcoholic,mom on the other hand was a hardworking mother ,she provides food for us (including Father most of the time ,she was lousy though like all woman who controls the home financially

I lack all kind of things in those times(both I never lack food because mom sells food ) and I even becomes over fed and overweight at some time ,but since I start to realise I'm a male nobody can dominate me ,mom always wants me to do this or that and help her with things before I can eat but I'll never be a collector,I'll always be a giver

Since mom realize I won't do certain house job (mostly woman work ,like washing cleaning etc) because of food ,we become complete enemies and foes and fight almost everyday

So I just left home and go ana hustle for my own food and shelter ,I'm comfortable on my own and I start showing unconditional love nobody ever show me to girls and become a provider( I have swear to become a complete opposite of dad and use my last breath to provide for my family) but those girls just taking me for a fool
and take advantage of me ,before I get sense ,I take the REDPIll and although I still get one girl I provide for,but the girl get empathy and always sacrifices herself like a housewife already,the only woman I have connected with emotionally and If I don't marry that babe it will be almost impossible for me to marry again,she is not a saint ,but I'm also a cold-hearted asshole now

I love woman , especially my girl and Bleep around with some but I can't let any woman enter my life deep again

2 Likes

Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2021
@Kaymicheal852 You have expressed yourself.
Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by Deucalion007: 1:38pm On May 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
When you check around today's social media, you will find a good amount of people trying to praise single mothers or somehow make them feel good about themselves but in the real context, THEY SHOULDN'T! Women have successfully bred simps who would sugarcoat nonsense on their behalf but the bitter truth still remains: SINGLES MOTHERS ARE HORRIBLE!! The whole time, the parent you should have appreciated more was your father not her!

In my case, i'm working on myself as i place a lot of emphasies on my immediate younger brother who is a hyper-realistic pencil artist, i will do everything within me to get him every tool he will need, i will be his biggest fan and his greatest advocate and ambassador until he gets to the top, i don't care if i have to exhaust everything on him! My sisters will go to the higher institution i wasn't able to go and they will all be smart enough to know that their mother doesn't deserve a dime in their success!
She should continue fvvcking married men around.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

You're very foolish bro .Your mother is the only human being on this Earth that can love you unconditionally.Except she's a narcissist person .No matter how bad you turn out to be your mum will always love .Turn out to be a useless child later in your life and see if your father will love you.
Very foolish fellow

1 Like

Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2021
Deucalion007:

You're very foolish bro .Your mother is the only human being on this Earth that can love you unconditionally.Except she's a narcissist person .No matter how bad you turn out to be your mum will always love .Turn out to be a useless child later in your life and see if your father will love you.
Very foolish fellow
Says some mangina with anger issues

2 Likes

Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 29, 2021
Deucalion007:

Very foolish fellow
You are very insensitive to have insulted him,that you have a good mother who showered you unconditional love doesn't mean everyone out there experienced same.Before you condemn someone with your words remember you've not experienced such situation which gives you no right to condemn him,learn to be rational. @ op I always see your posts and each time I see them I feel I should give you a warm hug and assure you that everything will be fine.Please try see a therapy, my prayers are with you dear,may you experience the unconditional love you never had and I must praise you for having that zeal to see your siblings through it all,you've got potentials and when you've gotten the needed help you'll realize the rare asset that you are. You are a good man.May God see you through.Please remember to forgive your mom at the end of it all because we ain't gona live forever, forgive her for your own sanity and peace of mind because she needs help as well.

3 Likes

Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 29, 2021
So,this is what you've been passing through?
Your mom is the reason why you hate women.
All these doesn't give you the right to hate women.
You should focus more on your siblings than coming here to write all these. You won't gain anything in being a redpiller because of your mom.
Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 29, 2021
Doja2000:
You should focus more on your siblings than coming here to write all these. You won't gain anything in being a redpiller because of your mom.

If he gets relieved by pouring out his heart here then there's no crime doing so, so many people became suicidal by bottling up emotions. Let him be or you read and ignore.

2 Likes

Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 29, 2021
Rozcol:
If he gets relieved by pouring out his heart here then there's no crime doing so, so many people became suicidal by bottling up emotions. Let him be or you read and ignore.
it is not a crime for him to say what he is passing through. But he is taking it too far by insulting all women. If he is referring to his mom let all his topics be about only his mom.
Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 29, 2021
Doja2000:
it is not a crime for him to say what he is passing through. But he is taking it too far by insulting all women. If he is referring to his mom let all his topics be about only his mom.
You are right, all he needs is help.
Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:32pm On May 29, 2021
Doja2000:

Get out of my thread.
Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Get out of my thread.
come and push me out

1 Like

Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:35pm On May 29, 2021
Rozcol:
You are very insensitive to have insulted him,that you have a good mother who showered you unconditional love doesn't mean everyone out there experienced same.Before you condemn someone with your words remember you've not experienced such situation which gives you no right to condemn him,learn to be rational. @ op I always see your posts and each time I see them I feel I should give you a warm hug and assure you that everything will be fine.Please try see a therapy, my prayers are with you dear,may you experience the unconditional love you never had and I must praise you for having that zeal to see your siblings through it all,you've got potentials and when you've gotten the needed help you'll realize the rare asset that you are. You are a good man.May God see you through.Please remember to forgive your mom at the end of it all because we ain't gona live forever, forgive her for your own sanity and peace of mind because she needs help as well.
I don't need therapy.
Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2021
Doja2000:
I believe there's a vast difference between INSULTING and SPILLING THE COLD HARD TRUTH. You termed it as insultive because you don't like it.
Get out of my thread!

2 Likes

Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I believe there's a vast difference between INSULTING and SPILLING THE COLD HARD TRUTH. You termed it as insultive because you don't like it.
Get out of my thread!
I won't!! You think am afraid of you...!! Come and force me to get out of your trend na.....!!!
Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2021
Doja2000:
I won't!! You think am afraid of you...!! Come and force me to get out of your trend na.....!!!
You really stress like a child though, but well, what do i expect?

2 Likes

Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Mysogyny! Thats what i am!

Don't mind those people that are against your thread. You alone know all the pains you have been through. Those of us that can relate are solidly behind you.

2 Likes

Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 29, 2021
Deucalion007:

Very foolish fellow

You go die throway. You worm of the earth
Chief simp. Do you know what he has been through? Abi you think say na every mother good? Though my mother was very good to me and my siblings, I've seen some extremely terrible mothers.

You come here come dey comment with your emotions. Born throway

4 Likes

Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2021
michaelpop50:

You go die throway. You worm of the earth
Chief simp. Do you know what he has been through? Abi you think say na every mother good? Though my mother was very good to me and my siblings, I've seen some extremely terrible mothers.

You come here come dey comment with your emotions. Born throway
He's not worth it

1 Like

Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I don't need therapy.
You sooooo need it my dear
Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by Kaymicheal852: 7:03pm On May 29, 2021
Rozcol:

I once heard ROZCOL is from a financially stable,loving parents abeg leave this man alone ,you can only know how people feel if you're in their shoes
Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You really stress like a child though, but well, what do i expect?
If you're here to tell us what you're passing through. Please do that in peace. But instead you're taking it too far.
You have sisters and I know you will never treat them the same way you are teaching other men to treat women.
And you need to learn how the make use of the word 'some' and not 'all'.

1 Like

Re: Like Mine, Not Every Mother Deserves The Fruit Of Her Labour!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:08pm On May 29, 2021
Rozcol:
OK!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Day I Had Sex With My Aunty’s Best Friend / Scabies Refuse To Cure / Take This Before She Comes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.