Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ (32127 Views)

10th NASS: MURIC Backs Christian Senate Presidency / Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / 2023: Enugu West Tells Ugwuanyi Enugu East Should Produce Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Mintum: 3:30pm On May 29, 2021
Gbajure:

You are the mad one here. So shallow and irritatingly pompous. Muslims want Shariah law for cases btw them, how is that ur problem?

And if they want it, they will get it. And no one can stop that.
That was the same thing they said in the north before introducing it but now they are imposing it on everyone through hisbah. Your sharia will never happen in Yoruba land, the earlier you fanatics face that fact, the better for you.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by MansoryMX(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2021
okosodo:
It is going to be very easy to Islamize Nigeria

In your dreams
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by oluwasegun007(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2021
Na small small we are approaching that point...

My curiosity now is if it will be along ethnic line or religion line undecided

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 29, 2021
With the free press Nairaland ALWAYS gives this muric fellow, I'm beginning to believe that muric is a Nairaland stakeholder
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Coldie(m): 3:32pm On May 29, 2021
I back full sharia law in south west
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 29, 2021
Islamization approaching gradually, they shouldn't bring their bullshit to my face though.
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by AfonjaConehead: 3:32pm On May 29, 2021
Emir of Lagos loading. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by fayomim: 3:33pm On May 29, 2021
Gbajure:

And why is that? Do you know the full details? However, it is your right. But if majority Muslims want Shariah law to apply in cases BTW Muslims, I hope u won't wail.

I think this dude is a fool. Which cases btw muslims. Did sw demand for sharia law? I am a muslim and I said capital NO.
I don't even know who registered you on nairaland. So dumb

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Gbajure(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2021
Moneyboyz:
Black monkey.

My question is what's the usefulness of Sharia law in the modern day world?
A doctrine for rascals, savages and stupid people.

As if you even know anything about Shariah. Just to educate you, Shariah is a codified system of jurisprudence just like civil law in France and many other countries and Common law that we borrowed from the British.

Every society chose the jurisprudence that suits their yearnings and Muslim anyway incl SW are within their rights to demand same.

It is unfair to force common law which is a xtian law on non xtians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by goatgoat093: 3:34pm On May 29, 2021
edoairways:

Sidon dey look until it happens before your very eyes
That will never come through, the East is too hot right now for that nonsense
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by konkonbilo(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
The terrorist head slammers will never disappoint when it comes to stupidity. So they mean Christians in that region has no say
Stop typing trash.. No one takes muric serious
... He's just like fani kayode
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Mjpem23(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2021
ISLAMBAD:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/05/muric-to-pfn-mind-your-own-business.html?m=1

Na all of una know sef....
I’m from Kwara capital city and a Muslim from clerics family... if I denounce Islam today, Allah dem no born anybody well to come play Sharia law with me.... e no go funny.
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by BuharisBoy: 3:39pm On May 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
The terrorist head slammers will never disappoint when it comes to stupidity. So they mean Christians in that region has no say
mumu, Islam for muslims
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by FreeIgbos: 3:39pm On May 29, 2021
edoairways:
Once Sharia is implemented in the South West, it will definitely get to the east and south south. This was what Pastor Bosun warned few years back

Trash!!!
Sharia law would probably be implemented in the SW and possibly Edo state because they have significant Muslim populations that are also influential in their region. However, sharia law would never, I repeat NEVER be implemented in the SE!

If you don't know then know it now, what Islam is to NW is what Christianity is to SE. Both regions are religiously homogeneous and hegemonic to the prevalent religion in their respective domains. Sharia law whatever will never be a problem for us, so deal with your problem and misery alone.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 29, 2021
Gbajure:

Cannot? Even if Muslims in SW want it? First, is it new in Yorubaland? Do you even read the article how it has been operating br xtian colonialists terminated it.
\
Forget it, it won't happen in these modern era and who are those muslims in the South west that will deny others their fundamental human rights.
Mind you SW is not dominated by muslims
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Lostchild(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2021
I just bought a new TStv and I tried to watch Hausa movies and TV stations just to see more of their culture and land. Chai. Islam has really damage the northern Nigeria.

Islam has prevent the northerners from embracing modernization and made their culture and land look like the18th century
embarassed

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Blitzerz: 3:41pm On May 29, 2021
That was what they said when they first brought Sharia to the North ....
Idiots
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by sojfarm: 3:41pm On May 29, 2021
MURIC, we know you will promote non-sense, because we know that you are never ok.

Please tell us what is your level of support to the Boko haram and your fellow bandit.

#Pantamigang
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by tnerro1(m): 3:43pm On May 29, 2021
This guy will make a very good weed customer grin
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by easiest(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2021
Still don't understand why christian don't want Sharia in sw since it has nothing to do with them.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Patrioticman007(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2021
Gbajure:

As if you even know anything about Shariah. Just to educate you, Shariah is a codified system of jurisprudence just like civil law in France and many other countries and Common law that we borrowed from the British.

Every society chose the jurisprudence that suits their yearnings and Muslim anyway incl SW are within their rights to demand same.

It is unfair to force common law which is a xtian law on non xtians

Why bother yourself on these laymen, that are irrelevant to the spiritual & political life of Muslims. Allah is greater than their conspiracies, islam is currently the fastest growing religion on earth & Nigerian Christians can't stop it.

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by barbstee(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2021
Let our Christian neighbor mind their business

I'm a Yoruba Muslim
And I want shari'ah

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by muyeski21(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2021
ISLAMBAD:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/05/muric-to-pfn-mind-your-own-business.html?m=1

One of those God forsaken professors turned prophet, all the community u mentioned is in osun so ur judgement based on osun should supercede the remaining 5 state making Southwest. Once again ishaq u are a madman that deserves to rot alive
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by pacespot(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2021
This lunatic again
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by ikenna44: 3:56pm On May 29, 2021
They are getting bolder by the day... Southwest christians... Sup?
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Fahdiga1: 3:56pm On May 29, 2021
muykem:
Don't give credence to foolish Akintola statement. Yoruba can not be divided by religion.
Yorubas have been divided long time ago
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by naijamerican: 3:57pm On May 29, 2021
I can’t wait for Biafra so we can finally IGNORE these foolish issues between Hausas and Yourobas.

Igbos want nothing to do with this

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by kprez(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2021
Peace2allmen:
Islamic republic of Oduduwaestan ���. Chai, so this Yoruba Muslim thing is real, I thought it was just a joke by people on this site o. Chai Yoruba, how did you people get to this point? I know in those days, there was nothing like Islam , Christianity etc , you could see a Muslim father with Christian wife and kids going to church but now the case is different .

Sharia law in Nigeria ? Hisbah police in the north lol and and now they are pushing this agenda to the south. When will Southern christians wake up from their slumber, is it when you become endangered like the ones in the middle belt and southern Kaduna that you wake up from this deep sleep?

They are in a mountain praying to God to help them��.
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 4:01pm On May 29, 2021
okosodo:
It is going to be very easy to Islamize Nigeria
Honestly, Akintola, Lai and Garba seems to cut from the same fabric..
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by JooEeL(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2021
Batam:
The earlier this mumuric man is cautioned by Yoruba leaders the better. He is an asetani kind of person heating up political peace of the country under the guise of religion. He just wanted to use religion to cause chaos, I don't know whether these word is not written in the Koran " Love and Tolerance"
SW cannot practice sharia law, even the ones being practised in the north is an aberration to Nigerian Constitution which gives room for Freedom of Religion albeit freedom of movement of every Nigerian from any part of the country .

He's a mole planted in the SW
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by semyman: 4:06pm On May 29, 2021
Christians worship no God but daddy GOs.

God is a jealous God and he will share his glory with no man least of all skirts chasing and tithes collecting pastors and GOs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Oil Money Governors / Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers / Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.