Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ (32044 Views)

10th NASS: MURIC Backs Christian Senate Presidency / Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / 2023: Enugu West Tells Ugwuanyi Enugu East Should Produce Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Oharina(m): 4:55pm On May 29, 2021
We the Yoruba muslims in southwest wants sharia law... And it must be implemented in our land... Insha allah amin

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by BSsniffer: 5:01pm On May 29, 2021
Oharina:
We the Yoruba muslims in southwest wants sharia law... And it must be implemented in our land... Insha allah amin

This is the only thing you Igbos are good at.... sowing discord. Yet you guys have been chasing a biafran pipe dream for years to no avail.

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Oracleforce: 5:05pm On May 29, 2021
ISLAMBAD:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/05/muric-to-pfn-mind-your-own-business.html?m=1

Thank God that all the present southwest governors are Christians except Osun State...

Sharia law, how will it work in a secular State where we have three major known religions in State....
AAkintola has forgotten that most of his Muslim Colleague are chronic occultist and ogboni members...
Whoever imagines this in the southwest is not serious...he or she is an enemy of progress. .....most of those resources which are generated by non-Muslim religion or practice will now be forfeited because of charade sharia law.

Akintola, oni kuure. . when you go to Eko idumota, you will see people making their living on liquor, wines, betting etc....this will now be forfeited because of your archaic Quran belief.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Ishilove: 5:05pm On May 29, 2021
pocohantas:

Go na, make e bite you.
LMAO cheesy
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by phorget(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2021
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:11pm On May 29, 2021
E be like say e no wan better for this people. Make them Tinubu still dey mumu there because of ambition. Thunder fire all of them with the ambition. Them wan make these imbeciles trample on us finish abi
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by seunayantokun(m): 5:13pm On May 29, 2021
No arm of the federal government can introduce Sharia in the South West. It is a state matter. The federal government or national assembly didn't introduce it in the north, so they can't do it in the south.

I'm sure no state will embrace it in the west. Full stop. MURIC is on a confusionist mission which will always fail.
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Gireiboy(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
The terrorist head slammers will never disappoint when it comes to stupidity. So they mean Christians in that region has no say
Yes!!! what is the business of Christians with anything that has to do with Shariah, you guys should focus on your vague gospel and mind your business.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Fahdiga1: 5:17pm On May 29, 2021
jimyjames:

But the Sharia Court is to be opened for Muslims not Christians.
No room for terrorists in the west
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Bakrabas: 5:18pm On May 29, 2021
Shariah law is for the Muslim in South West, why the hue and cry... The Christian too should push for Christian law simple

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Fahdiga1: 5:18pm On May 29, 2021
Gireiboy:

Yes!!! what is the business of Christians with anything that has to do with Shariah, you guys should focus on your vague gospel and mind your business.
We don't want terrorists in the west
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Gireiboy(m): 5:19pm On May 29, 2021
Peace2allmen:
Islamic republic of Oduduwaestan ���. Chai, so this Yoruba Muslim thing is real, I thought it was just a joke by people on this site o. Chai Yoruba, how did you people get to this point? I know in those days, there was nothing like Islam , Christianity etc , you could see a Muslim father with Christian wife and kids going to church but now the case is different .

Sharia law in Nigeria ? Hisbah police in the north lol and and now they are pushing this agenda to the south. When will Southern christians wake up from their slumber, is it when you become endangered like the ones in the middle belt and southern Kaduna that you wake up from this deep sleep?
What's the business of Christians with Shariah law for Godsake? the constitutional review committee ask every group to table what the want, the Muslims in SW said this what we want and instead of the Christians to table what the want, the are now telling people what Muslim can or cannot have, who the hell do the think the are?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by BeansAndBread(m): 5:20pm On May 29, 2021
BSsniffer:

Foolany cow fvcker masquerading as Yoruba.....you ain't good at it.
I'm more Yoruba than your entire generation, plus I just discovered I'm a descendant of Oduduwa himself grin grin
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Gireiboy(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2021
hammerDK:
YORUBA MUSLIM ARE A VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM IN THE SW REGION AND ENTIRE SOUTH.

QUOTE ME ANYDAY AND TIME.

YORUBA MUSLIMS HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO CREATE IN THE SW, THE PROBLEMS WE ARE SEEING IN THE NORTH.

WHO GAVE ILLORIN AWAY? YORUBA MUSLIMS.
Buhari is a Muslim, what do you expect him to propagate? the gospel, dumbass!
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by BeansAndBread(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2021
BSsniffer:

Confirmed foolany cow fvcker......watch out for bandits while you're shitting along the road.
I'm not in Nigeria for now, but be restassured I'm waiting for any bastard Fulani or Yorùbá bandit
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by elbarond(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2021
I prefer a full blown war in Nigeria than this shit going on right now. That's if after it peace would be restored.
These northern terrorists are killing us. We are with the thoughts nothing is happening yet but the smart devilish Muslims know what they are doing. The war is on already.
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Gireiboy(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2021
WorldRichest:
Are you okay at all?

I a Muslim
I am Yoruba boy
I say Capital NO to Sharia Court in Yorubaland.
Then, you are a hypocrite, a complete munafiq?
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by BeansAndBread(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2021
Smooyis:

This can never happen. We in the South West are not controlled by religion. We are considerate and God fearing in all we do shocked
Yeah that's true, no wonder Yorùbáland is littered with drug addicts, cultists, area boys, armed robbers, ritualists and constant intra-tribal clashes grin grin Yorùbá o bẹrù Olohun o
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Gireiboy(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2021
nelsonebby:
Our tradition comes before religion.

Is this man actually Yoruba?
For you Christian yes! But for us Muslim, Islam is above anything on these earth and their is nothing you miserable lots can do about it.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Gireiboy(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Why are Christians not using Christian law??
Good question!
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by BSsniffer: 5:28pm On May 29, 2021
BeansAndBread:
I'm more Yoruba than your entire generation, plus I just discovered I'm a descendant of Oduduwa himself grin grin

Yeah.....cus your mum svcked oduduwa's cvck and spat the contents on her dirty stinking cunt......FVCK OFF.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by smallsmall: 5:32pm On May 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
The terrorist head slammers will never disappoint when it comes to stupidity. So they mean Christians in that region has no say

Something needs to be done URGENTLY, about this Ishaq Akintola of MURIC, before he sets the whole South West on Fire.
The Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen group (MACBAN) the other day confirmed that they gave him money to destabilise the SW and that they were annoyed that he was "not doing enough", on time!

A Stitch in time, saves nine.
Another Boko Haram is loading in the South West
, if men of Conscience dont act fast

Do not say l did not warn you undecided
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by masseratti: 5:34pm On May 29, 2021
This Akintola guy is getting insane.. No sharia in South West.. Finito.. And we are minding our business
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Fahdiga1: 5:35pm On May 29, 2021
smallsmall:

Something needs to be done URGENTLY, about this Ishaq Akintola of MURIC, before he sets the whole South West on Fire.
The Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen group (MACBAN) the other day confirmed that they gave him money to destabilise the SW and that they were annoyed that he was "not doing enough", on time!

A Stitch in time, save nine.
Another Boko Haram is loading in the South West
, if men of Conscience dont act fast

Do not say l did not warn you undecided
Exactly
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by smallsmall: 5:37pm On May 29, 2021
nelsonebby:
Our tradition comes before religion.

Is this man actually Yoruba?

If you see a Family or Tribe that is Peaceful, it is because the Bastard Child in that Family is not yet of age!

This Ishaq Akintola is one of the B@rstard of the SW and they should trace his DNA, maybe it was a Fulani Herdsman that r@ped his Mother, to give birth to an Satanic Evil like him.
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Blackdisciple(m): 5:42pm On May 29, 2021
Sure I was expecting to hear from him on this one.

So finally Tinubu and his cohorts have succeeded.

Well it's left for the SW state but as for the SS and SE we are way too big for all thing.
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by sylve11: 5:46pm On May 29, 2021
the comments so far sha. grin cool
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by emmyN(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2021
WorldRichest:
Are you okay at all?

I a Muslim
I am Yoruba boy
I say Capital NO to Sharia Court in Yorubaland.

There must be sharia inallahi cheesy
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by emonis88: 5:59pm On May 29, 2021
He should be told that sharia law in d south west is not his sole business cus there r alot of Christians there too , n Nigeria is secular state n so he shouldn't impose his religious ideas on a group of people.
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by Splitmind: 6:09pm On May 29, 2021
I welcome the Islamisation of the whole country, stupid Christians should shut up! angry
Re: MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ by ivolt: 6:16pm On May 29, 2021
Gbajure:

You are the mad one here. So shallow and irritatingly pompous. Muslims want Shariah law for cases btw them, how is that ur problem?

And if they want it, they will get it. And no one can stop that.
Stop being ignorant.
Mention one Nigeria law that bans you from setting up Sharia court?
None.
What you really want is government to start forcing people to obey Sharia law.
If you are sincere, set up your Sharia court and leave the government out of it
as it is done in the US.
As long as you don't involve the government, no one will bother you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) / Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash In Ebute Metta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.