Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

What Business Can I Start With No Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With No Capital (475 Views)

Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures / What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With No Capital by andyblinks05: 2:00pm On May 29, 2021
I'm frustrated right now, please apart from learning skills what business can I start with no captal. Learning skills is excluded cos of age and time.
Re: What Business Can I Start With No Capital by JuanJO(m): 2:11pm On May 29, 2021
If you be woman na OLOSHO. and if you be man, you go need start with Snatching of bags from all this woman coming back from Bodija grin grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With No Capital by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 29, 2021
andyblinks05:
I'm frustrated right now, please apart from learning skills what business can I start with no captal. Learning skills is excluded cos of age and time.

Make something no loss for area o?
Re: What Business Can I Start With No Capital by andyblinks05: 2:30pm On May 29, 2021
JuanJO:
If you be woman na OLOSHO. and if you be man, you go need start with Snatching of bags from all this woman coming back from Bodija grin grin
I need real advise pls…. Cos am frustrated right now.
Re: What Business Can I Start With No Capital by andyblinks05: 2:31pm On May 29, 2021
iamadonis2:

Make something no loss for area o?
I pray it doesn't come to that

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With No Capital by paddyDIGITAL(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2021
andyblinks05:
1) Look for service providers on nairaland
2) Look for people in need of such services by posting threads on nairaland
3) Connect service providers with consumers, and earn commissions.
Note: All these can be achieved at little or no cost. And the more trust you build, the more commissions you will earn. Keep at it, and thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With No Capital by andyblinks05: 3:09pm On May 29, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

Note: All these can be achieved at little or no cost. And the more trust you build, the more commissions you will earn. Keep at it, and thank me later.
Thank you, I will look into it
Re: What Business Can I Start With No Capital by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 29, 2021
andyblinks05:
If you have the capital, I'll advise you to take a certificate course on any IT related field and in less than 3 months, you'll be hot cake and the good thing is that you can work remotely with such certificate
Re: What Business Can I Start With No Capital by andyblinks05: 3:32pm On May 29, 2021
fados4sure:

[/b]If you have the capital,[b] I'll advise you to take a certificate course on any IT related field and in less than 3 months, you'll be hot cake and the good thing is that you can work remotely with such certificate
[/b]Capital[b] thats what I don't have now
Re: What Business Can I Start With No Capital by zionaigbokhan: 4:57pm On May 29, 2021
Look for people selling things and negotiate to look for buyers for their products and earn some commission.
Re: What Business Can I Start With No Capital by SavageResponse(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2021
andyblinks05:

Your age should not be a barrier to learning a new skill if you're serious about it

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With No Capital by Zhunnurayn(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2021
JuanJO:
You are one of the problems of Nigeria
The day I catch you outside nairaland....

Re: What Business Can I Start With No Capital by Freaknasty: 5:04pm On May 29, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

Good advice, you can market cars, equipments, building materials, land, houses and so many other items.

Just link two parties together and earn your commission.
Re: What Business Can I Start With No Capital by Xristars(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2021
I made a post about 10 businesses you can start without money here. Try and check it out.

But go with the advice above of connecting people in need of goods and service to these goods and services and earn commission.

Use your whatsapp, facebook, in short all your social media handle to advertise.

This business model are called affiliate marketing and dropshiping.
Re: What Business Can I Start With No Capital by Lucrativress(f): 1:32am On May 30, 2021
andyblinks05:
Carry your leg to any Market in your side,go to the Technology side,electronics side and every other side
Behave like you want to buy something, pick interest in 5 things from each Shop,ask for their amounts, tell the person there you're actually a reseller but you sell online and if he gives you good prices,you can buy from him when you have a client.
Tell him if you can take pictures of the stuff's, do that and go online to read about those things and post your pictures online and on your status,this is same as drop shipping ,just that without shingbain.
Now try to see if you can collect some of those your sellers numbers for easy communication.
Be consistent with the and you'll be better
The Country is pretty crazy right now,we will just have to explore our brains as a people more.
I hope you don't have shame sha cause you'll be doing yourself

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With No Capital by clericuzzio(m): 6:48am On May 30, 2021
andyblinks05:

Housing agent.

I currently work with a mfb but with nothing to show for it. If you can learn the ropes of being an agent, you could be making about 20k daily

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Recently Got Accepted Into Google Adsense Program. Any Advice For Me? / Export To Any Part Of The World / Did Instagram Play Me 419

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.