Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

I'll Never Touch Toyota Again - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I'll Never Touch Toyota Again (6642 Views)

Actress Sold Toyota & Moved To Benz Only To Buy Same Toyota Again & Discard Benz / Experiencing The Gazzuzz Touch! / Android 6.0, 7 Inch Universal Single DIN, Full Touch Screen -WiFi,Playstore,NAV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by Gravatar: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lol. Nissan, the most useless Japanese automaker.

As bad as politicans are, there would always be ignorant and naive people supporting them and singing their praises in public, while suffering in private

That should tell you all you need to know about this thread and the OP
Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by grafixdon: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gravatar:
Lol. Nissan, the most useless Japanese automaker.

As bad as politicans are, there would always be ignorant and naive people supporting them and singing their praises in public, while suffering in private

That should tell you all you need to know about this thread and the OP

You don't know anything. Drive one and your mentality will changed. Stop talking outta ignorance
Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by Peppermintflav: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Having used Toyota, Nissan and currently using Honda I have this to say:
Toyota is the car you love to hate. It feels bland.... The interior is just there, but you know it's reliable and simple to fix.
Nissan is like that flashy babe you just toast and enjoy hanging out with. The interior is dope, movement and ride comfort is super, but....
When I owned a 98 Altima, the car was going to the mechanic every week, power steering pump today, water pump tomorrow. I went to car wash and washed the engine, na there wahala start. If you start the car in d morning it will drive well, but if u just off engine, start again it will be doing brake and quench.
Nissan is good when you buy toks and use for a year or two.
Honda is an underrated car and I like it like that cos they are usually cheaper and you get premium content. Nice interior, easy to maintain, and sleek on the highway.
In conclusion, Toyota and Honda are common on the road... E get why cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I'll Never Touch Toyota Again by Gaddafi1: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
I got married a year after I sold my 2005 Maxima, that car na devil incarnate. Once I get a salary na one issue after another.
I have been using a 2003 Corolla for 5 years now, christened PEACE. Mechanics don't like the car and will never encourage you to buy it. grin

Nissan is not as rugged as Toyota, shekina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What You Don’t Know About Redlining Your Car Engine / Between Nissan Murano And Infiniti Fx35 / Which Car Brand Has The Best Stereo Sound System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.