Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War (2957 Views)

20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] / The Truth And Lies Of Nigeria 20 Pounds After The Civil War / From 20 Pounds After The War To Such Success ! Igbo Amaka (2) (3) (4)

Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by kettykin: 4:32pm On May 30, 2021
Today the Nigeria currency is now the worst performing currency on the face of the earth

Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by okigbojihad: 4:43pm On May 30, 2021
omonnakoda:
Igbos are only ahead of Yorubas in their dreams

They keep dreaming but it never happens

Wake us up when you win A Nobel prize

buahahahahhaahah nobel prize from an unknown champion from ogun state called wole soyinka whose novel couldn't
sell upto 100,000 copies.

wole soyinka can't tie the shoe lace of chinua achebe a man known and accorded so much respect around the world even the great mandela himself couldn't hide his admiration for chinua achebe.

his novel sold over millions of copies and translated to 60+ countries a feat wole couldn't achieve in his lifetime.

for your info we have had many african who had won the nobel prize, the first african to win that was a south african.
what matters most is your impact and chinua achebe had more impact than wole soyinka and he is well globally recognised than wole soyinka lmaoss.

wole soyinka should be dragging feat with chimamanda that is; if he is up to the match.

who know wole soyinka? lolz.

Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by omonnakoda: 4:54pm On May 30, 2021
okigbojihad:

buahahahahhaahah nobel prize from an unknown champion from ogun state called wole soyinka whose novel couldn't
sell upto 100,000 copies.

wole soyinka can't tie the shoe lace of chinua achebe a man known and accorded so much respect around the world even the great mandela himself couldn't hide his admiration for chinua achebe.

his novel sold over millions of copies and translated to 60+ countries a feat wole couldn't achieve in his lifetime.

for your info we have had many african who had won the nobel prize, the first african to win that was a south african.
what matters most is your impact and chinua achebe had more impact than wole soyinka and he is well globally recognised than wole soyinka lmaoss.

wole soyinka should be dragging feat with chimamanda that is; if he is up to the match.

who know wole soyinka? lolz.

sour grapes
Nobel Prize !!! End of discussion

Wake us up when you win it

Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by okigbojihad: 5:00pm On May 30, 2021
omonnakoda:

lol dumb soul ! so many individuals have won the award still there name aren't heard of. wake us up as well the day any yoruba man will break chinua achebe's record.

who know una taaaa gba fuo.
Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by omonnakoda: 5:04pm On May 30, 2021
okigbojihad:

lol dumb soul ! so many individuals have won the award still there name aren't heard of. wake us up as well the day any yoruba man will break chinua achebe's record.

who know una taaaa gba fuo.

Igbos cannot win it
Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by okigbojihad: 5:08pm On May 30, 2021
omonnakoda:

Igbos cannot win it
is it the same reason a yoruba male player can't win african best?
Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by omonnakoda: 5:14pm On May 30, 2021
okigbojihad:

Not quite but not unrelated to why some people are winning DEVELOPER awards in India andThailand

Who was the first Nigeria to forge a DsC it was one Ikejiani who was appointed to the Governing Council of Univerisity of Ibadan. When the scandal broke The Political backer Nnamdi Azikiwe gave him full cover and he refused to resign. Eventually he was forced out and Zik quickly found him another job instead of prosecuting him for forgery.

Similar story different time Chima Igwe-------------FIIRO--------------Ogbonnaya Onu

Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by DMerciful(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2021
You just changed the goal post. From Ojukwu appointing an Igbo man to head Midwest, when you were told the appointed person was from Anioma, you're now asking how can a minority be made head of the rest. Is Yahaya Bello from the major ethnic group in Kogi? Was Gowon from a major ethnic group? Yeye dey smell
Sammy07:

What Is percentage of Igbos in mid west region?
Tell me!!!

Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by DMerciful(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2021
Common hatred for Igbos always unite people. If you follow the thread you'd think the only problem going on in Nigeria now is Igbo
people
omonnakoda:
Everything you need to know about 20 pounds has been answered on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4147830/biafra-twenty-pound-lie-busted

After which they all did

FEM!!!
Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by okigbojihad: 5:30pm On May 30, 2021
omonnakoda:
Not quite but not unrelated to why some people are winning DEVELOPER awards in India andThailand

Who was the first Nigeria to forge a DsC it was one Ikejian who was appointed to the Governing Council of Univerisity of Ibadan. When the scandal broke The Political backer Nnamdi Azikiwe gave him full cover and he refused to resign. Eventually he was forced out and Zik quickly found him another job instead of prosecuting him for forgery.

Similar story different time Chima Igwe-------------FIIRO--------------Ogbonnaya Onu

does oluwole certificate forgers sound like a myth to you? your own very daughter forged a fake nysc certificate.

yemi osibanjo phd degree was called into questioning few years ago likewise thousands of your brothers who have been caught forging different fake certificates.

seriously u dnt have what to say yorubas are number one when it comes to forgery.

u can simply type oluwole forgers and see the results for your self.
Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by DMerciful(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2021
So the dignity of a whole tribe lies in 1 person winning a Nobel prize? Common! Read about Igbos in the 40s and 50s...they were so ahead of every ethnic group in Africa and not just Nigeria. The general hatred towards them was understandable...just like the Jews were hated.
omonnakoda:

sour grapes

Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by omonnakoda: 5:54pm On May 30, 2021
okigbojihad:

does oluwole certificate forgers sound like a myth to you? your own very daughter forged a fake nysc certificate.

yemi osibanjo phd degree was called into questioning few years ago likewise thousands of your brothers who have been caught forging different fake certificates.

seriously u dnt have what to say yorubas are number one when it comes to forgery.

u can simply type oluwole forgers and see the results for your self.
Historically you are pioneers when it comes to forgery and you started high a whole DsC Doctor of Science

Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by omonnakoda: 5:57pm On May 30, 2021
DMerciful:
So the dignity of a whole tribe lies in 1 person winning a Nobel prize? Common! Read about Igbos in the 40s and 50s...they were so ahead of every ethnic group in Africa and not just Nigeria. The general hatred towards them was understandable...just like the Jews were hated.

S o ahead how? This is delusional

Every important FIRST in Nigeria was Yoruba ? doctor lawyer, chartered accountant Chief Judge Nobel Prize

Where do you get these delusions that you were ahead. ? Biafra Statistics

Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by DMerciful(m): 6:00pm On May 30, 2021
You're talking of 1 person here and there but in the case of Igbos, it was a mass movement of successes. Read history without bias
omonnakoda:

S o ahead how? This is delusional

Every important FIRST in Nigeria was Yoruba ? doctor lawyer, chartered accountant Chief Judge Nobel Prize

Where do you get these delusions that you were ahead. ? Biafra Statistics
Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by omonnakoda: 7:16pm On May 30, 2021
DMerciful:
You're talking of 1 person here and there but in the case of Igbos, it was a mass movement of successes. Read history without bias
Anyone can say xyz

The fact i that there were more schools in "Yoruba " land and more people enrolled in University etc from Yorubas

First doctor , lawyer , accountant SAN Chief justice etc name it .

Oh
I forgot First Nobel Prize as well

You wake up one day and start beating chest that you have overtaken people that don't even notice you.
You just keep boasting EMPTILY given Nigerians a bad name everywhere with this attitude.

Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by DMerciful(m): 7:51pm On May 30, 2021
It's not about boasting, the history is there. Giving Nigeria a bad name? Nigeria is not working and separation of the country should be the reasonable thing to do. What bad name is more than a country that host bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen and bandits at the same time?

I'm not particularly about ethnic supremacy because it doesn't make me feel better or sad, it's unimportant however the Igbos have always been feared to dorminate others if it's only by merit.
omonnakoda:
Anyone can say xyz

The fact i that there were more schools in "Yoruba " land and more people enrolled in University etc from Yorubas

First doctor , lawyer , accountant SAN Chief justice etc name it .

Oh
I forgot First Nobel Prize as well

You wake up one day and start beating chest that you have overtaken people that don't even notice you.
You just keep boasting EMPTILY given Nigerians a bad name everywhere with this attitude.

Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by Muna4real(f): 7:54pm On May 30, 2021
Sammy07:
To confirm my assertion above.

Ask any igbo why did Ojokwu appoints an Igbo man as the military governor in a non Igbo dominated region (Mid west)?

Also ask yourself[b], are there not indigenous Igbos in that midwest?[/b]
Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by omonnakoda: 8:03pm On May 30, 2021
DMerciful:
It's not about boasting, the history is there. Giving Nigeria a bad name? Nigeria is not working and separation of the country should be the reasonable thing to do. What bad name is more than a country that host bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen and bandits at the same time?

I'm not particularly about ethnic supremacy because it doesn't make me feel better or sad, it's unimportant however the Igbos have always been feared to dorminate others if it's only by merit.
The history is "there" in your imagination

In our memory you are a raucous delusional bunch

History in what?

Journalism?
Law?
Medicine?
IT?
Music?
Spirituality?

You are just empty chest beaters
Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by Sammy07: 8:23pm On May 30, 2021
Muna4real:

Also ask yourself[b], are there not indigenous Igbos in that midwest?[/b]

Are they more than the Minorities combined?
Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by Sammy07: 8:23pm On May 30, 2021
omonnakoda:

History in what?

Journalism?
Law?
Medicine?
IT?
Music?
Spirituality?

No mind that guy, nah why I didn't quote him back
Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by Sammy07: 8:24pm On May 30, 2021
omonnakoda:

When it is them it is merit when it is others it is Nepotism

We have not forgotten Chima Igwe and the fake Phd and how Ogbonnaya Onu tried to cover him

https://www.nairaland.com/5867481/chima-igwe-scandal-onu-overrules

Zik did the same
https://www.nairaland.com/5855489/how-azikiwe-legalized-corruption-nigeria

Gbam
Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by fregeneh(m): 8:29pm On May 30, 2021
Sammy07:
Pre civil war, they dominated all civil service.
Azikwe the president even appoints an Igbo man as a VC to UI and Unilag.

Ask any Igbo man if the appointments as VCs in both institutions is based on merit or sentiments.

They were both appointed Unmerit sir.
Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by Sammy07: 8:31pm On May 30, 2021
fregeneh:

They were both appointed Unmerit sir.

Good.
It aligns with my point above
Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by DMerciful(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2021
Like I said I don't care about group supremacy because my success is my success!
omonnakoda:

History in what?

Journalism?
Law?
Medicine?
IT?
Music?
Spirituality?

Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by fregeneh(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2021
okigbojihad:

Have you heard of anybody called odegbami and yekini before?
Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by Muna4real(f): 8:44pm On May 30, 2021
Sammy07:

Are they more than the Minorities combined?

Who told you that the Anioma is a minority in the mid West? When or where was it written that majority determines leadership? Did you ask this question when Jonathan was voted in?
Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by Sammy07: 8:46pm On May 30, 2021
Muna4real:

Who told you that the Anioma is a minority in the mid West? When or where was it written that majority determines leadership? Did you ask this question when Jonathan was voted in?

And why must Ojokwu choose from his kinsmen?
What happened to Fairness, equity and Justice?
Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by Muna4real(f): 8:49pm On May 30, 2021
Sammy07:

And why must Ojokwu choose from his kinsmen?
What happened to Fairness, equity and Justice?

Oh, now he's his kinsman. Alright then, tell me, when was fairness, equity and justice denied in the appointment? And did the midwestern people complain?
Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by Sammy07: 8:57pm On May 30, 2021
Muna4real:

Oh, now he's his kinsman. Alright then, tell me, when was fairness, equity and justice denied in the appointment? And did the midwestern people complain?

1. Fairness, equity and Justice was denied because he didn't consult anyone before choosing a leader for them (even his own kinsmen for that matter).

2. They didn't complain, but you guys don't practice what you preach.
Simple and that's hypocrisy.
Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by okigbojihad: 9:03pm On May 30, 2021
fregeneh:

Have you heard of anybody called odegbami and yekini before?
they never won african best so what are you saying.
Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by omonnakoda: 9:14pm On May 30, 2021
DMerciful:
Like I said I don't care about group supremacy because my success is my success!
Irrelevant
Who cares what you care about.

Concentrate on what we are talking about and how we got there
Re: Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War by sapientia(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2021
History is never rewritten in nairaland

Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Cownu Inflammatory Posts After Ban / Your Nigeria is Gone, Find out why / Anyim Pius Anyim: Are We In For A Shocker?