Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job (17108 Views)

7 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Job Interview / 4 Reasons You Don't Get Interviews After Your Job Applications / 7 Quick Tips : When Sending Your Job Application. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by Drsnives(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2021
Enough time for me to run.my okada business
1 week day 6am to 6pm
2 weeks night 6pm to 6am
1 week off
Every month. See flexing

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by VTJN(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2021
antiterrorism:
Monthly phone bill
Visitor allowance
Data allowance
Monthly sampling of products up to 10k
Health insurance for your wife and 4 kids . Deliveries and major operation inclusive.
Basic salary for your leave allowance.
13th month basic salary by December.
2 bags of rice and 25lit of vegetable oil.
4 cartons of non alcoholic drink by December.
Official car with ac..up to 70k on total card for fuel Monthly.
Monthly incentives on sales.
You don't need to even touch your salary..
Life of a sales man.
Interesting

Could you please help a brother in need of a job?
Thanks in anticipation!
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by FuckHomophobes: 8:02pm On May 31, 2021
Free birthday bash... Free meats and drinks. Free WiFi. Free water. Free Ac

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by harjay1986: 8:02pm On May 31, 2021
VTJN:
wow!

Where in Ogun state?

I also base in Ogun state
once you get to sapade along lagos ibadan expressway you can just walk up to Ipara road there is a bar call calabar kitchen beside it there we are but our head office remain in lagos at 9 younis bashorun off ajose adeogun VI. Lagos
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by VTJN(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2021
harjay1986:
once you get to sapade along lagos ibadan expressway you can just walk up to Ipara road there is a bar call calabar kitchen beside it there we are but our head office remain in lagos at 9 younis bashorun off ajose adeogun VI. Lagos
Alright

But how can someone get a job placement in your firm?

Who do i need to know?
What skills do i need to have?
What is the right channel/route landing a job?

Thanks for your swift response so far, i sincerely do appreciate

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by toask111: 8:14pm On May 31, 2021
I have time to do to other things

Allowances

Job security

I get xtra cash sometimes

The job has taken me to all the Local Governments in my state of work

We have been at home and getting salaries and allowances for like 2 months now due to the JUSUN/PASAN Strike action.

The above are the good sides...

5 Likes

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by harjay1986: 8:14pm On May 31, 2021
VTJN:
Alright

But how can someone get a job placement in your firm?

Who do i need to know?
What skills do i need to have?
What is the right channel/route landing a job?

Thanks for your swift response so far, i sincerely do appreciate

ok i will try to be brief , do you have any knowledge about fire fighting or survival at sea these are not university base knowledge bro.... but a little knowledge about anyof this I can link you up with some contact

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2021
oluwafreshkid:
At my office
We get 3 weeks paid annual leave + 35% leave bonus
1 week sick leave per year
1 week exam leave
1 week compassionate leave for the bereaved
3 days off work in December and January
Free medical treatment at a designated hospital
You get gifts when you get married
Women get 3 months paid maternity leave
Free lunch daily
Anunual 50% pbonus (now cancelled no thanks to covid!)

Yes, there's stress and troubles on the job but that's not why we're here today

i know you are working with Nigerian breweries.
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by papyskinsy: 8:24pm On May 31, 2021
not. much..
16 days annual leave plus sick leave
HMO supports up to 4 familes
PS4 available for any one to play any time
Gym
daily beverage
13th month
End of year bag of rice and oil
pension
free transportation to fro
oh and before I forget free WI-FI of course

4 Likes

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:29pm On May 31, 2021
Medical insurance
50% of my transportation per month
1 month paid leave per year
Monthly Meal ticket of about 4500NGN per day
Paid sick leave length of sick leave depends on the doctors recommendation
Free coupons of up to 10% of my monthly salary on Christmas day

5 Likes

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by VTJN(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2021
harjay1986:

ok i will try to be brief , do you have any knowledge about fire fighting or survival at sea these are not university base knowledge bro.... but a little knowledge about anyof this I can link you up with some contact
oh! i don't have any

Though i studied Geography and planning, and i underwent some hydro related courses at undergraduate level

Is it something i can quickly learn within months inorder for me to get in?

I honestly envy your audience with me on an anonymous platform... you literally may not know what you are doing to me

Thanks a lot bro!

5 Likes

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by BarristerAlarig: 8:40pm On May 31, 2021
flyca:

Yes, covers dental but I don't know to what extent 'cos I have never used it before. My friend that used their eye service said there is limitation ti what you can do. So I expect it but I have not used it myself.

I thought as much. Might be the routine cleaning. Cosmetic dentistry won't be covered. NHIS doesn't cover dental.
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by Marpol2021(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2021
harjay1986:

Falck prime atlantic but we don change the name to Prime atlantic safety service this year base in Ogun state
I STUDY SHIPPING AND MARITIME TRANSPORT, I DNT KNOW IF THERE STILL VACANCY.
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by bluefilm: 8:57pm On May 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolss, Mr Bluefilm!!

Reminds me of my NYSC Days in Benue State where I was Teaching!!
D students didn't joke with me@All because of my vast knowledge in sports, sciences, Fashion, Entertainment n even Relationship issues!!

I was like Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte or Lenin to Dem!!

If I was talking ehn.. smiley

I left when dey wer on 2nd term holiday!! I guess dey would have Literally Begged me to Say!!.. smiley cool

Na so.

It's such a wonderful feeling to be so honored and... so valued. wink wink wink

Nothing can compare!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by toolate2fail(m): 9:13pm On May 31, 2021
If you can lead marketing team in banking sector MFB send me mail.
Enyman:
Mheeen...my good people of nairaland,make God use one person help a guy man secure a good job too na.11 years managerial experience,lost my job due to covid.Married with wife and baby.Reside in Abuja.Work experience cuts across Banking,hospitality and retail industry.Can be reached on Email; osas4paradise@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by nte31(m): 9:35pm On May 31, 2021
Lots of time and much avenue for making extra cash

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 31, 2021
37% tax..... angry
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 31, 2021
Money cannot buy what I enjoy;

- Being the most sought after. Admired and respected by my bosses. I feel like the most valued staff.

- Amazing, amazing, awesome colleagues. Love them all. Great sense of humor. Never a dull moment.

This is the best place I've worked. God just singled me out and favored me.

4 Likes

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by harjay1986: 9:54pm On May 31, 2021
Marpol2021:
I STUDY SHIPPING AND MARITIME TRANSPORT, I DNT KNOW IF THERE STILL VACANCY.

from my experience so far some company will not advertise certain position for the public because some of the top managers already has people to put in such ... if your faith is little thou you can try sending cv ... mercy fit play with you bro naa so i take enter no be say i know one good person infact naa Masscom i study but am a bit good in swimming

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by DEBUU: 10:09pm On May 31, 2021
One month paid annual leave + monthly salary
Airtime every month
Pension
Mid year bonus or Easter bonus
Christmas bonus
13th month salary
Professional training
Exam/ induction sponsorship

5 Likes

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by aysuprano(m): 10:09pm On May 31, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Decent but get too comfy.

I use my 3 days off to run my personal business too

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by Marpol2021(m): 10:26pm On May 31, 2021
harjay1986:

from my experience so far some company will not advertise certain position for the public because some of the top managers already has people to put in such ... if your faith is little thou you can try sending cv ... mercy fit play with you bro naa so i take enter no be say i know one good person infact naa Masscom i study but am a bit good in swimming
Thanks bro for the vital info, gonna give it a try.moreover heaven help those who help themselves

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:39pm On May 31, 2021
uyisteven:
Mine is almost quite similar..

20+ days Annual paid leave, depending on ur Level at the company (35% of ur current Salary..

Extra leave days includes :
- 3 days casual leave
- 3+ days Medical leave ( depending on the severity of the illness)
- Paid maternity leave ( can't tell how many wks + Payment range)
- Free HMO service at any given hospital of your choice (OK, from the hundreds of hospitals given to you to choose from)
- Movie Day at the office..( Every 3rd Friday of every month)
- Old school day, Jersey day, Extremely corporate day dress code
- 13th Month Salary
- Free trainings - In marketing, public speaking, HSE, etc..Also, paid training on specific courses...all expenses paid by the company
- Casual Fridays - u can blast ur music to an unreasonable volume, no one cares..
- End of Year party with a bag of Rice + a big can of Oil ( sometimes, Chicken)

There are so many privileges...I have just forgotten some...

Erm... Where should I forward my cv to?
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by folake4u(f): 10:45pm On May 31, 2021
AC that makes my skin glow.
Free Wi-fi.
Free Netflix subscription.
Free food(snacks).
Free money!!!! grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by kinzation(m): 10:46pm On May 31, 2021
Folakemi
Joor dakun
Mon wa ishe

I have my CV ready
Please help
folake4u:
AC that makes my skin glow.
Free Wi-fi.
Free Netflix subscription.
Free food(snacks).
Free money!!!! grin grin.
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by acedsportsng: 11:23pm On May 31, 2021
oluwafreshkid:

Now, that's interesting!
You play ps4 at work?
Let me guess, tech startup?

Nope. PR and Digital marketing

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by whytepawn1(m): 12:06am On Jun 01, 2021
Emmerlee:
- 15 working days annual leave (outstanding leave days are converted into cash at the end of the year and paid to employee)
- Leave allowance that equates to 10% of annual base pay (or slightly above monthly Sal)
- 13th month allowance
- 12 working days sick leave per annum
- Annual performance bonus
- Monthly airtime and data allowance
- Work support (laptops, staff busses, pool cars etc)
- One week compassionate leave, 5 days marriage leave, 3 days paternity leave/3 months maternity leave etc
- Free wifi @work
- Other quarterly incentives that are not as big.

Not a Nigerian company though, so..

Sounds like NBC to me...

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by Tapout(m): 5:55am On Jun 01, 2021
pocohantas:
It allows my bleaching cream work well because I am always inside AC. That is all.

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by Tannhauser(m): 6:21am On Jun 01, 2021
pocohantas:
It allows my bleaching cream work well because I am always inside AC. That is all.

grin grin grin
You can never disappoint!
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 01, 2021
uyisteven:
Mine is almost quite similar..

20+ days Annual paid leave, depending on ur Level at the company (35% of ur current Salary..

Where do you work?
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by dahmie2013: 6:45am On Jun 01, 2021
Thank you Op for creating a thread like this. To be honest, this is a big relief. We are always used to negative threads, but I now realise the unemployment situation is not as bad as we look at it.
Congratulations to those who are living their dream in their work place. I key into your testimonies.
To those believing God for their miracle job, this is a pointer that it can also happen for you.
God bless us.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

High Pillars International / General Electric Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (26 Positions) / Fohow International Is Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.