Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job (17098 Views)

7 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Job Interview / 4 Reasons You Don't Get Interviews After Your Job Applications / 7 Quick Tips : When Sending Your Job Application. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by udomonday: 8:26am On Jun 01, 2021
I Bleep the receptionist every time I want.the two of us resume early and by the time others come we would finished enjoying ourselves and pretend like nothing happened.

3 Likes

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by Klare(f): 8:47am On Jun 01, 2021
At my office
We get 3 weeks paid annual leave
sick day when you are sick
1 week exam leave
paid hmo from salary for medical treatment at a designated hospital
You get gifts when you get married
Women get 3 months paid maternity leave

Yes, there's stress and troubles on the job but that's not why we're here today

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by Topshow4real: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
Free mobile data (10gig monthly)
Free 900minutes for national call(monthly)
13th month salary
Free Wi-Fi at work and in accomodation
Free transport
Free accomodation

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by folake4u(f): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
kinzation:
Folakemi
Joor dakun
Mon wa ishe

I have my CV ready
Please help

Lol Oga na internship oh smiley
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by kinzation(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
Toor
Ko buru
It’s well
folake4u:

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by folake4u(f): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
kinzation:
Toor
Ko buru
It’s well

grin grin.
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by kinzation(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Let’s connect on WhatsApp na
folake4u:

grin grin.
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by folake4u(f): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
kinzation:
Let’s connect on WhatsApp na

That won't be necessary, Sir.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by kinzation(m): 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
folake4u:

That won't be necessary, Sir.
oga o
Afigba mo te tan po

Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by GentlemanAyo(m): 9:07am On Jun 02, 2021
folake4u:

Me too I want to do internship o. Is the location Lagos? I want to apply.
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by dj5naira(m): 9:21am On Jun 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by folake4u(f): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
GentlemanAyo:

Me too I want to do internship o. Is the location Lagos? I want to apply.

No, it's not in Lagos.
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:
I do night shift.

We have access to food, coffee and tea, internet wifi and computer, we get 2 hours break to sleep with bed.

U get paid double when u work on holidays and more if u work overtime and u have holiday pay too.
Haffa boss link me up if the job dey Lagos
And d pay high
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by ijaola(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
13th and 14th month I.e. Easter and Christmas bonus
Leave bonus. If you don't go to on leave entitled to full salary but covid don spoil that one. Pay is low. Religious organisations
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by GentlemanAyo(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
folake4u:

No, it's not in Lagos.

Thank you.
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by GentlemanAyo(m): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:
I do night shift.

We have access to food, coffee and tea, internet wifi and computer, we get 2 hours break to sleep with bed.

U get paid double when u work on holidays and more if u work overtime and u have holiday pay too.

Big man, I am interested, I can do night shift too, in fact I hate sleeping please help a brother.
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by Coldie(m): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
GentlemanAyo:

Big man, I am interested, I can do night shift too, in fact I hate sleeping please help a brother.
Am not in Nigeria sorry
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by uyisteven(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Haha…�

All Positions Are Filled Up Now…�

oluwafreshkid:

Erm... Where should I forward my cv to?
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by Lilpen3758: 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
PGKing1:
I'm my own boss Thank GOD
Thank God for that find me small thing abeg my use chop?
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by Lilpen3758: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
dreh17:
Lotta things;
I'm mostly sitting down with my legs crossed on the chair most of the day, until evening that market gets busy
I use my available period to occupy my self, I stream, read , get very informed about what's going on in the entire F** world, but I enjoy smoking more. Yea I smoke at work.
I also get to decide when to go to work and when not to but honestly, I just wanna spend my entire day at shop so I work 15hrs a day(7a.m to 10pm) .
I get lazy when I wanna be, like going to work late or closing early but only on few occasions cos like I said earlier, I enjoy staying in shop.
I earn five figures a month, not bad but not satisfied but I love my LIFE
You smoke at work??
That's really beautiful
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by dreh17(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lilpen3758:
You smoke at work??
That's really beautiful

I love my life man, I won't even lie about that
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by Lilpen3758: 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
dreh17:

I love my life man, I won't even lie about that
Man i love your life too no homo
Re: What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job by GentlemanAyo(m): 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
Please for those of us working. Please send a PM to me if there is an opening for trainee or internship is areas of Supply Chain, Logistics, Electrical Engineering, Health, Safety and Environment, and Sales in any of your companies. I can really use your help please. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

High Pillars International / General Electric Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (26 Positions) / Nigerian Navy Postpones Recruitment As 300, 000 Apply For 3, 000 Slots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.